[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• What I said, came true.

• Official Post

But how would you fix it? Can you fix it more importantly?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

LV, MV and HV solar upgrades break Minecraft when you try to look up their recipe:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

More things, the armour assembler works, but only with certain combinations. Also, all the items don't actually count as chargeable things, and don't have charge bars.

I see this too much.

• Fixed integration with Compact Solars and chargable items.

Next to fix - integration with Advanced Solar Panels (now disabled) and some recepies for armor assembler.
    Still for IC2 Exp 397.

• Why don't you guys work on this update together? Would be pretty awesome I think :D

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Official Post

Guys, you need to fix the Exosuit Lappack, as it actually is crafted with an Advanced BatPack. Which means we need an Advanced Exosuit BatPack and the Exosuit Lappack to be upgraded :)
    The Exo Q-Suit needs to be able to store 10x as much energy as it does now so it's in line with the normal IC2 Q-Suit, as does the Exo Nano Suit.

The armour assembler also needs more love, still recipes not working.

I see this too much.

• Guys, you need to fix the Exosuit Lappack, as it actually is crafted with an Advanced BatPack. Which means we need an Advanced Exosuit BatPack and the Exosuit Lappack to be upgraded :)
    The Exo Q-Suit needs to be able to store 10x as much energy as it does now so it's in line with the normal IC2 Q-Suit, as does the Exo Nano Suit.

The armour assembler also needs more love, still recipes not working.

Not my problem since hes not really responding to my request?

• Official Post

No rush, not really at that point in the game anyway.

I see this too much.

• No rush, not really at that point in the game anyway.

if he doesn't respond to my request in a couple of hours, I'm gonna look into his code for help with the tile entity problem. :\ If he does respond, and says no, I won't hate him for doing so. To be honest, I get really jealous when someone updates a mod that I looked into, or actually worked on. It just makes me work harder on my mod. :) I don't really try to be, unfortunately, these human feelings are inferior for my mind. I rather not have human feelings because, it just hurts all the time. :|

• Please, give me 1-2 days to finish. I've started working with this code (and Minecraft modding in general) only week ago and shared first build only to show that tileentity is working.
    This weekend I've added Energypack recepies, fixed all energy amounts, fixed all armor assembly recepies and now I need time to test.

• Official Post

*Claps with admiration

I see this too much.

• Please, give me 1-2 days to finish. I've started working with this code (and Minecraft modding in general) only week ago and shared first build only to show that tileentity is working.
    This weekend I've added Energypack recepies, fixed all energy amounts, fixed all armor assembly recepies and now I need time to test.

Okay. Sure. :P

• Thanks for your response. Not 100% code reviewed but I hope I found almost all errors. Still thinking about tier levels and charge amounts of ic2ca items.
    Also have an idea to add tier 5 which can be charged only in special Armor Charger (not finished). After next build will start 1.7.2 version.

• Thanks for your response. Not 100% code reviewed but I hope I found almost all errors. Still thinking about tier levels and charge amounts of ic2ca items.
    Also have an idea to add tier 5 which can be charged only in special Armor Charger (not finished). After next build will start 1.7.2 version.

So, you wanna collaborate or not?

• So... As I'm sure you've all noticed, I haven't updated the mod.
    Rather than continue to delay it, I've decided to hand it off to master801.
    Even if I brought myself to update the mod every now and then, I wouldn't be giving it the attention to detail it deserved.
    I feel pretty bad about this wait, but I just didn't want to give up my creation.
    As a result, I have reserved the right to step back in as a co-developer if I get back into Minecraft in the future. However, that is very unlikely and until then, master801 is in charge.

Sorry about all of this.
    Making this mod was definitely a great experience, it's just not what I'm interested in anymore.
    I'm confident that master801 and whoever he chooses to work with will bring the mod back up to standard.

Thanks for using my mod, and I hope you enjoy all future versions.

Check out my addon, IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors!