Suggestion: Sticky Resin Makes Pistons Sticky

• Summation: An alternative recipe to make sticky pistons by using IC^2's sticky resin in place of a Slimeball.

Because some of us have bad luck with finding slimes. :(

(If someone posted this already please disregard, I looked though the list of suggestions on this folder and searched for 'sticky', no relevant results found.)

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• Might be imba but makes sense. Maybe make it cost a bit more resin, i.e. make a craftable resin-ball made up of 9 resin.

• Hrm. I only suggested it the way I did to promote ease of implementation, rather then balance. One recipe, rather then making new items. But although I understand that we should strive to keep the difficulty of acquisition for vanilla objects the same, we also need to realize that the only reason sticky pistons are so hard to acquire is because they rely on the eccentric (And possibly still bugged) spawn rate of slimes. I've been playing since 1.0.7, and have yet to see a slime in my SSP files.

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• Is there a special way to get more EU with a stack of sticky pistons? It's not imbalanced as far as I can see (please correct me if I'm wrong) it's more of a plausible and convenient way to get stickies. Maybe 8 raisins around a piston or 1 rubber + raisin + piston.