• Hey,

ive got a MCPC+ 1.4.7 server with following mods:
    Forge Mod Loader version 4.7.32.553
    MinecraftForge v6.6.1.524
    Mo'Creatures
    Industrialcraft
    Buildcraft

additional plugin is MultiVerse.

Ive setup a main world and some other worlds including nether and a farm world.
    I can change the redstone behaviour of the storage units on all maps except on the main world (set in the server.properties).
    If i change the main world in the server.properties then the redstone behaviour works on all maps except the one in the server.properties.

Is this a known problem (couldnt find anything in the BT) and can anyone reproduce that? Maybe a fix?

Thanks for any info
    regards

EDIT:
    Usually there is a chat response when clicking the button but there is no output in the chat and no redstone signal is emitted.

EDIT2:
    industrialcraft-2_1.115.207-lf

• If you're wondering what the API is, and if you should have it: Only people who are making IC2 addons need it. The regular user does not.

(Ignore sinnaj :3)

Go create an issue on the bugtracker, that seems pretty weird.

• Tekkit is 1.2.5. Kindly explain how he would have upgraded all his mods manually in a modpack to 1.4.7.
    However, if you mean Tekkit Lite...it's not in Tekkit Lite (to the extent of my knowledge).
    Further more, the Bukkit post calls it plugins.

• tekkit only known bukkitlike with mods supported and mods ported to it.

wait for TS reply to proov me right

Theres lots of people running FTB servers with MCPC+.
    They have both bukkit plugins and forge mods, and there is never a single mention of tekkit or technic.

• Official Post

RawCode, you are obviously trying to hide your failures. Tekkit is a bunch of stuff grabbed from OTHER LOCATIONS, nothing ports to Tekkit or develops for tekkit. Tekkit is a Modpack, and not a Mod Platform, like Forge or Bukkit. There are many Bukkit Users, who dont have Tekkit. Go to the IC²-Server Subforum and you will see some of these people running Bukkit without Tekkit.

• Quote from OP: "ive got a MCPC 1.4.7 server with following mods:"
    MCPC.
    Another point: Mo' Creatures is not in Tekkit (Lite), only in Technic.

@OP: Again, create an issue on the bugtracker.

RawCode, you are obviously trying to hide your failures.

Tekkit uses Bukkit!

That’s right, the self-contained Tekkit server is Bukkit at its core, allowing you the entire Bukkit plugin catalog to be run with Tekkit. Many thanks to the minds over at MC Port Central for their devotion in porting vanilla SMP mods to the Bukkit platform.

not ever try to hide anything, still waiting for TS reply.

• not ever try to hide anything, still waiting for TS reply.

Haha, this is totally off-topic now :3

vanilla SMP mods
    Bukkit platform.

We were talking about Multiverse on a MCPC 1.4.7 server, correct? Tekkit is not on 1.4.7.

• Sorry for the late response, i had exams and then holidays etc..

After further testing i discovered thats its not related to MultiVerse but multiple wolds.
    It does NOT matter what plugin i use, as long as i dont add other worlds to the server everything is working fine.
    After adding a world the buttons start to not work (in the main world) and the block rotation also bugs :S , maybe its related?

regards