Looking for Lategame Mod

• At the moment im looking for something that can be used in the endgame.
    so far there is onyl one mashine in my mind that would need a high amount of energy...
    GregTech Matterfabricator.

but there is a time where you have enough solars and other reactors, or even fusion, where you have no energy problems anymore.
    so im looking for something that uses this energy in a very high amount.
    is there something?

• Applied Energistic looks nice, but i realy dont like the autocrafting thing.
    if it would be only for sorting and management...yay...but the autocrafting...i dont know.
    what exactly needs high energy there?

• You know , the maximum number in computer ( or at least in minecraft ) is 2.1 billion , so the maximum EU storage is that ( twice a IDSU) . If that is not enough , than mod can't help , unless they change the format .
    Indeed , teloporter will use up a lot of energy when tp 10000 blocks away ( I think 2-3 million ) . If you use some crazy overclocked macerator , it consume 6000 per operation / per tick .The industrial blast furnace take quite a bit (200k per operation). I know , those are just nothing compare to IDSU . Indeed , there is no sense to make anything with such large energy consumption . Note that a coal is 4000 only , IDSU is 250000 coal .
    But still , I get a few suggestion , if that make any sense . Anti UU matter producer . anti UU matter can make anti anything that UU matter can , if combine the anti and normal one ( craft) , there will be a nuclear explosion . Just for fun , no use indeed .
    Create a ultimate weapon , consump maybe 1million EU per use , and than it have a looting 40 , sharpness 40 in it . Again , just for fun .
    Item duplicater , consump 4 or 5 billion EU to duplicate any items ( obviously once). Well , that much EU into UU matter is just more than enough, just save the time for crafting , fighting bosses etc.
    Make a industrial version of uncrafting table , takes 3 million per operation , ok for machines .
    Make a 20* speeded industrial certifiger , consume 1000* EU . Quatumn macerator , furnace which instance finish with 1m EU( for those who a lazy to wait even one tick)

• Is there a specific item you know he has planned, or is this just an assumption based on the path its taken so far?

Particle Acclerator. A linear one. And even more advanced stuff. Just wait for it.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You know , the maximum number in computer ( or at least in minecraft ) is 2.1 billion

No it isn't. It's trivial to use integers up to 18,000,000,000,000,000,000 (roughly 4 billion times 4 billions) and if you are willing to accept a bit of extra CPU load on computations nearly infinitely sized integers are supported as well.

Instead of having EU numbers that high I'd rather see a whole new energy network with a different medium for transferring energy for the extreme values. No idea what to call it, though.

• No it isn't. It's trivial to use integers up to 18,000,000,000,000,000,000 (roughly 4 billion times 4 billions) and if you are willing to accept a bit of extra CPU load on computations nearly infinitely sized integers are supported as well.

Instead of having EU numbers that high I'd rather see a whole new energy network with a different medium for transferring energy for the extreme values. No idea what to call it, though.

The Time Vortex.