[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

@bove No, they won't. If you look at Minecraft and Reallife and compare them, you will see that RL is musg bigger. Reallife[Objects] are gigantic. Or really small. Or medium sized.

I'm not talking about size, just about the processing industry.

But then I need to waste another ID for that.

It is not like we are low on block IDs... 4096 block ids fix is one the best things forge implemented.

• But then I need to waste another ID for that.

Well, you could use metadata versions for different applications, such as making the blast resistance and texture change depending on the original block, like making the welded version of the TungstenSteel block a metadata version with a diminished blast resistance return.

• EDIT 2: And just noticed the insertion buffer in the OP list, which I presume is basically the simple distributor with a different name?

EDIT: Apparently this is pretty much already possible? At least the simple distributor apparently is already possible, but I still feel like using a filter is kinda much...

As far as I'm aware, there's no way to make same-item forks or distribution lines with Gregtech automation, which is honestly the only reason I still use other automation mods (well, that and the ridiculous cost in comparison to the other mods...)

Therefore, I suggest a new few automation blocks;

Simple Distributor: The cheapest of the distributors, this simply has one side which can be chosen in the GUI which acts as a secondary output. The machine will always attempt to send items through this secondary output first and, if unable to do so, will then send it along through the primary output, which is set with a wrench/on placement. All other sides are input sides. This would cost 1-2 eu per item. Also should obviously be capable of transmitting EU through all outputs. (will take this as granted for all further suggestions)

Distributor: A more advanced version of the above, which allows more then one secondary output (maybe 2? Or 4 would also be nice) while being a simple 'round robin' distributor, evenly distributing items across all output sides. Possibly with a number box next to each side in the GUI which allows you to weight how many items should go through before moving on to the next side. Also, if you want, you can give it more functionality, by allowing you to set certain modes to each side by using letters instead of numbers. (D will cause the distributor to always try to send items down this path first, then distributing in a round-robin fashion as above to other paths. Can't think of any other modes...)
    Would cost 3-4 eu per item.

Advanced Distributor: An advanced filter/distributor, which has item holo-slots for filtering and distributing specific items through each individual side, in addition to having all of the functionality of the normal distributor. Also, could possibly be slightly faster. Obviously should be expensive, probably requiring an advanced filter and a distributor, plus some rather advanced circuitry. Also, would cost more EU, 5-6 eu per item maybe?

EDIT3: Although it isn't really a suggestion to Gregtech per-se, it would be nice to have some kind of nerf to mojang's infinite cobblestone generation, perhaps by replacing the cobble with glass or simply making the two not react if not lava source blocks?
    Or, even better, why not make it so that flowing lava onto water source blocks will still make smoothstone, and water on lava sources will make obsidian, but flowing blocks will not interact with other flowing blocks?

• Fuel refining could give more products rather than only diesel and sulfuric acid, like methane, propane, buthane, gasoline and some heavy oil (unrefinable, just burnable).

That's kind of what I already suggested about 5 times. That, and Molten ... well, I don't wanna be in the denied suggestion list ^^
    Fun that you're suggesting that, knowing you won't use it because you'll prefer using your maintenance-free windmills ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The Insertion Buffer is not a Distributor. The Insertion Buffer tries to insert first and then moves on, the Distributor will split up Items.

Right, and that's exactly what my crossed-out suggestion above is.

The non-crossed-out parts of my suggestions are still valid, though, though it seems you already have plans for a distributor?

Also, MOAR SUGGESTION;

What about more uses for silicon plate? Unfortunately I've got nothing, except perhaps alloying it with aluminium for Aluminium-Silicon Plates. Perhaps once magnesium has more uses, this could be used instead of magnalium plates in windmills? Or used as an alternative?
    Or some kind of decorative building material would be nice...
    EDIT: "Silicon carbide is an important abrasive and is used in lasers to produce coherent light at 456.0 nm." (http://chemistry.about.com/od/elementfacts/a/silicon.htm)
    Also, what about using silicon cells in the fusion reactor to make something? It has an atomic number 14, by the way.
    EDIT2: Silicon cell (SI, 14) + sodium cell (NA, 11) = manganese (MN, 25)
    Silicon cell (SI, 14) + Carbon Cell (C, 6) = Calcium cell (Ca, 20)

• The useless recipe xD

1. I was purposely trying to find stuff that wouldn't be seen as OP, since silicon is infinite.
    2. Look at the original post for future fusion reactor recipes. Some day, Manganese + Hydrogen = iron.

EDIT: Sorry for all the edits, I just have things coming to me quickly...

Also, coming up with fusion recipes is getting kinda fun! :P
    Beryllium (Be, 4) + Nitrogen (N, 7) = Sodium (Na, 11) (So basically, infinite sodium from ender pearls and/or saltpeter. Combined with my above suggestion plus your planned manganese + Hydrogen = iron recipe, this could be quite useful. Basically you could make iron from ender pearls, sand, and water.)
    Hydrogen (H, 1) + Helium (He, 2) = Lithium (Li, 3) (Okay, so this one is kinda useless given how valuable helium is....)
    Iron (Fe, 26) + Helium (He, 2) = NIckel (Ni, 28 ) (Just seems appropriate that they be related in the fusion reactor)
    Silicon (Si, 14) + Sulfer (S, 16) = Zinc (Sn, 30) (Zinc from sand and sulfer, seems appropriate)
    Iron (Fe, 26) + Iodine (I, 53) = Gold (Au, 79) (Is Iodine in Gregtech?) or Copper (Cu, 29) + TIn (Sn, 50) = Gold (Au, 79) (I just thought this one was kinda funny. :P)
    Magnesium (Mn, 12) + Hydrogen (H, 1) = Aluminium (Al, 13) or Sodium (Na, 11) + Helium (He, 2) = Aluminium (Al, 13)
    Zinc (Zn, 30) + Calcium (Ca, 20) = Tin (Sn, 50) (Zinc and tin are already associated, so why not?)
    Oxygen (O, 8 ) + Oxygen (O, 8 ) = Sulfer (S, 16) (It's so abundant at the point you have a fusion reactor, you might as well just let it be infinite, at the cost of energy. Plus, it can be combined with my above suggestion of Silicon + Sulfer = Zinc, which can then be combined with Calcium to get tin)
    Aluminium (Al, 13) + Sulfer (S, 16) = Copper (Cu, 29) or Calcium (Ca, 20) + Fluorine (F, 9) = Copper (Cu, 29) (Ignore this if fluorine isn't in Gregtech) or Magnesium (Mg, 12) + Chlorine (Cl, 17) = Copper (Cu, 29)
    Gold (Au, 79) + Hydrogen (H, 1) = Mercury (Hg, 80) (FINALLY, uses for all that infinite gold!)
    Mercury (Hg, 80) + Helium (He, 2) = Lead (Pb, 82)
    Carbon (C, 8 ) + Lead (Pb, 82) = Thorium (Th, 90) or Gold (Au, 79) + Sodium (Na, 11) = Thorium (Th, 90) or Tungsten (W, 74) + Sulfer (S, 16) = Thorium (90)
    Thorium (Th, 90) + Helium (He, 2) = Uranium (U, 92) (Assuming you keep this at a 1:1 ratio by using cells, this will always be a lossy process. Or you could leave it as dusts and increase the energy requirement, or just not use this at all, but that's all up to you.)

Just noticed that Radon (Rn, 86) can be combined with Beryllium (Be, 4) to make Thorium (Th, 90), Carbon (C, 6) to make Uranium, and Oxygen (O, 8 ) to make Plutonium. Perhaps this could lead to some interesting mechanics involving radon extraction from the air? Or perhaps radon cells could simply be compressed and used as extremely weak but infinite reactor fuel?
    Oooor, perhaps Radon could be an element acquirable only through the fusion reactor? Looking for good recipes now..
    Wolframium (W, 74) + Magnesium (Mg, 12) = Radon (Rn, 86)
    Gold (Au, 79) + Nitrogen (N, 7) = Radon (RN, 86)
    Mercury (Hg, 80) + Carbon (C, 6) = Radon (Rn, 86)

• Official Post

ALL OF THEM ARE RADIOACTIVE
    FUCK YEAH

• ]ALL OF THEM ARE RADIOACTIVE
    FUCK YEAH

And they can all be used to make multiblock nukes, of varying strengths.

EDIT: Oh, and another, more serious suggestion; Portable Inter-Dimensional Storage Access Unit.
    Simply an item whose charge level is based on the IDSU network of the last player who held it. (If no one has held it before, it is simply useless.)
    Also, it should obviously require an IDSU to craft, and craftable into a pack.

• Official Post

And they can all be used to make multiblock nukes, of varying strengths.

EDIT: Oh, and another, more serious suggestion; Portable Inter-Dimensional Storage Access Unit.
    Simply an item whose charge level is based on the IDSU network of the last player who held it. (If no one has held it before, it is simply useless.)
    Also, it should obviously require an IDSU to craft, and craftable into a pack.

Adding more stuff to it :
    If you rightclick it, it will open your IDSU GUI, allowing you to charge/discharge your electric items.
    If it is placed inside a matterfab it will discharge to fill matterfab storage at a rate of 8192 EU/t