[addon] Crysis 3 Addon

• Due to this thread I am creating this suggestion for anyone wanting to make a fancy mod.

In case you haven't figured it out, this mod would essentially be a warfare-enhancing mod, making a new type of Quantum suit that takes the appearance of the Nanosuit from Crysis. This suit would increase your base movement speed, jump height, damage output, and have toggle-able invisibility.

In addition to the Nanosuit from Crysis 3, also added would be the the weaponry, most important of which is the fancy compound bow. Like Risugami's Arrows mod, it would be able to fire multiple arrows (Explosive, Electric, Incendiary, and standard), but it would also offer different power settings and therefore much higher power and accuracy over the standard bow. Obviously, it isn't cheap. The most important part of the Bow would have to be the ability to recover standard arrows 100% from enemies. Perhaps the arrow can just be placed on the ground after striking an enemy, for simplicity.

A few things I'd like to see are EMP grenades that renders *all* electrical armor useless for a few seconds (but the grenades are highly visible and do not work through walls), the JAW missile launchers, and a Scar or Typhoon would be a nice touch.

Maybe I should just learn Java so I can make this... hmm...

• I hate to say this, but all warfare suggestions are refused until industrium conflict. If we ever see that.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

Maybe I should just learn Java so I can make this... hmm...

Well... yeah..

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.