The Spambot Wars Season 2: The Spambots Strike Back!

• Blaster: N.I.C.O.L.E, the Spambots in the Hex area are in retreat. Mind coming and picking us up?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: On my way now, the Frame Carrier is fully repaired as well.
    Blaster: Great, prepare a course to Minecraftia, I want to see what happened because of the Mysterious man. Also, send a transmission to the other ships and tell them to head back to the station. We need a better plan then this.

• chaos:mmmm........ i cant control myself but i think who might be able.the powertoy

• thepowdertoy: Creeper when I and spambot AI enter the dark reactor chamber connect the MFSU grid power out to reactor power in using superconductor cable

Creeper: But if I do that you and spambot can be fried to crisp!

thepowdertoy: Its alright. I have upgraded my modular armor to deflect dark energy
    *enters dark reactor core*

spambot AI: I don't know why do you put launcher manual override here. But, I do know that the entire ship contents is enough to destroy a mid size planet

thepowdertoy: Yes AI? As far as I know, this is my ship now.

spambot AI: But I am one of the designers of this ship. You don't know anything about this ship.

thepowdertoy: Ohh so that is you? This ship design sucks. For example, I have changed your inefficient thruster array to my A.G.H.A.N.I.M.S drive, and you ?know what? There is one manual override that you cannot lock. Creeper, do it now!
    *reactor started to run*
    Spambot AI: Oh no. If you do that both of us will be fried.
    *laser started to shoot*
    *spambot AI started to vaporize*

Spambot AI: NOOOOOOOO!!!!
    *thepowdertoy shield power drops to 90%*

Creeper: You are locked there, hang on AI is trying to shut down the reactor
    *thepowdertoy opens up launcher tube*
    *enters up auxilary launcher control*

thepowdertoy: Spambot, you are dead now.
    *launches all nuclear delivery vehicle*

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• *Bitterholz watches thepowdertoy's Heroic action in the Dark Energy Reactor*

Bitterholz: "So the Ship is under your Controll again?"

thepowdertoy: "It is! Now we need to get the Nuclear Delivery Vehicles goin!"

Bitterholz: "Im working on the Manual overrides ATM...but I nee to have a little Conversation with Execbolts...about the Disintegrator. I need to Thank him for letting us Access the Aeonium reserves he had. And i also want to Improve the Cannon with his Help."

thepowdertoy: "Jeah we'll be fine here. Could you transmit the Data of the Progress you made on the Manual Overrides to the AI?"

Bitterholz: "Sure!"

*Moves to a Console and starts typing at a wicked Speed*

Bitterholz: "Everything should be accessable to you now. Now I need to Contact Bolts."

• I have a question. As I think that this story has been completely derailed, I think it might be best to start over on this topic. I just want to hear if you think it is a good idea, or if you think the story is fine as it is.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I actually tried that before, if Chaos was removed from the time line, then the world would be reset. however the story continued as per usual and the effects of the time paradox was nullified. But I agree

• I was fiddling around on the bridge of the abandoned Gregtech Ship when suddenly I detected a massive fleet of Spambots heading towards Minecraftia.
    Me: Well, looks like we're fucked. Better send a-
    Spambot: *beep boop* T10a, you're coming with us. This time as a prisoner, not a test subject.
    Me: Oh shit, not again. *Quickly sends message to Minecraftians*
    -- Message --
    Minecraftians! Your time is at an end! The Spambots are coming full force at Minecraftia! Take shelter underground so they cannot find you! I am a prisoner at the moment, so hurry up and save me when you're done with the spambots!
    -- Message End --
    Spambot: Stop posting to Facebook defective Minecraftian! *jab with knife*
    Me: Ow! Ok, I'll come!
    *Spambots take me to bridge of their flagship*
    Spambot 1: My overlord, I have a very important Minecraftian! This one escaped capture once and defeated many of our factory brothers on Planet 983561!
    Spambot Overlord: Good. While chaoschamp fights that defective machine, I'll chain up this one as he watches the END OF THE DAMN MINECRAFTIANS!
    Me: *says to self* The time of Minecraftian kind is at an end.
    Spambot Overlord: Send the fleet to destroy EVERY Minecraftian facility! Then go for Minecraftia!
    Me: *says to self again* Dammit! Why didn't I do anything about it? STOOPID!

*Spambots warp to EVERY known Minecraftian facility, and destroy it with their new K.I.T.C.H.E.N rays. And T10a has horrible visions of the deaths of the Minecraftians on the stations*

Spambot overlord: Time to end that damn Chaoschamp! Go to the testing planet! And destroy it!
    Me: If you remove Chaoschamp, our universe will be paused forever!
    Spambot Overlord: Time is not that easy to stop, my friend. If I wanted to stop time in your universe, I could attempt research on that. But no, your millions of fellow Minecraftians will become slaves for the rest of time! After all, you don't age or procreate, you simply respawn.
    Me: The hell is spawning?
    Spambot overlord: My attempts of fourth wall breaking have failed. Oh well. let's just go then. *HAHAHAHAHAHA*
    Me: NOOOO *zap*

*Spambots attempt to destroy Chaoschamp*
    Chaoschamp: NOOOOOOOOOOO! What are you doing?!?! Our universe is at stake! HURRY UP POWDERTOY!
    Powdertoy: I'm trying but this damn machine is too slow!
    *Chaoschamp is sent to a pocket universe, where he cannot affect our universe*

*Spambots head back to the ship*
    Spambot 1: Sir, the test subject has been eradicated from this universe!
    Spambot overlord: Excellent. Wait, the hell is happening?!
    Me: YES! You spambots are so dumb! You destroyed time! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Spambots: OH NOOOOOOOOOOO

*The entire universe collapses, as chaoschamp was essential to the universe's stability*

*I respawn in a forest, and I see my house*
    Me: What the hell happened?
    Computer: Welcome back Master T10a. It is the year 1.5.1.
    Me: Oh wow! I've landed in a universe where the Second Spambot War never happened!
    Computer: What are you talking about?
    Me: Never mind that, let's just settle down for a while.
    Computer: Agreed. Although I could have sworn I saw some robots earlier, but never mind.
    Me: Oh crap.
    Computer: I do have a sensory humor upgrade you know?
    Me: Hahahaha NO. It needs tweaking.
    Computer: Yeah, I guess tricking the horror part of your CPU isn't that comedic.
    Me: I guess.

*I sit down and have a drink of Minecraftian Moonshine. Peace is now at hand across Minecraftia, and soon everyone from my universe appear near their homes/bases, and Minecraftians thrive once again.*

• *Inside a hidden cave inside a Glacier

Blaster: now that we got the heating fixed, how's the holo matrix N.I.C.O.L.E?

*A second Minecraftian appears

N.I.C.O.L.E: Thank you Blaster, with this, I can live.
    Blaster: Don't mention it. At the moment you can't leave the house, but as soon as I get this portable one made, you can travel anywhere.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Thank you
    Blaster: After what you did during the war, it's the least I can do. We should try and set up a communications network to the others, Justas soon as we can find them
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Already working on it.
    Blaster: Thanks N.I.C.O.L.E. How are the others liking their new home?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: At the moment, only the Ice types are liking it, I recommend we try and build miniature climate biomes so that the other types can enjoy this place.
    Blaster: Agreed. I will get working on that now, your portable matrix needs some time to settle. While your scanning the planet for the others, could you gather any information we have on the magic's of this land, I've been meaning to learn them for some time now.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Working on it now Blaster.

• Im thinking your Idea is quite good wasmic...
    But will this mean a Season 3 of the Spambot Wars?

And another Question wich I wanna ask is: May I write the whole Season 2 together into a (as best as its Possible) Story and present it on the Forum with your permission or hand it to you s you could present it? Would be Awesome!

Was a lot of Fun to write with you Guys!

• If wasmic allows it I would like to give an end To this season together with all the Contibutors who have taken part in the Story towrite a Lined up and straight Ending for it.

• I should say then that I am currently working on a series of builds highlighting the machines of the spambot wars season two. Right now all I have is a 3d plus that will become the defense station. I will try to make them as close to scale as possible.

• So the universe where the Spambot Wars happened was destroyed. Hmm.

Wasmic: Thanks for doing this, it was fun. I agree that near the end(or the middle, actually), the story got out of hand. I attempted to fix it, but I also tried to continue the narrative, so Chaoschamp's apparent "deaths" weren't definitive.

Chaoschamp: I tried to remove you from the story THREE TIMES. Your character was horrendously overpowered, and I never got to write what I actually wanted. No offense.

Blaster: Your idea sounds awesome. Can I work on it? Please?

Everyone else: Fantastic job. There's nothing much else I can say.

Now, I want to write in a new science fiction/fantasy minecraft story. Should I start one, should I wait for Wasmic to start Season Three, or am I just stupid and I haven't noticed one that already exists? I want your oppinions.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• Thanks, T10a. I'll start a spambot wars season 3 thread when I get home (in a few hours). I'll also start a thread where you can post what things you are in possesion of, so that no confusion will arise about thing like "who was it again that was a cyborg and who had that starship". I'll also remember some writing guidelines, like "no godmodding" and "no godmodeing", and also some tips for writing a good story.

I had fun with Spambot Wars 2, thanks, everybody!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Thanks, T10a. I'll start a spambot wars season 3 thread when I get home (in a few hours). I'll also start a thread where you can post what things you are in possesion of, so that no confusion will arise about thing like "who was it again that was a cyborg and who had that starship". I'll also remember some writing guidelines, like "no godmodding" and "no godmodeing", and also some tips for writing a good story.

I had fun with Spambot Wars 2, thanks, everybody!

I assure you, the Mirror move shield won't be coming back in it's current form. I have a plan for it to only be a focused area and the rest is a normal shield. it's why the last bit of the season the shield didn't work

• @execbolts: I would like to do that too! But as wasmic Said we should probably do sth in terms of: "NO GODMODE" and some Guides to good storywriting...

If you won't Mind I would set up such a Thread now to halp People to participate in Stories like TSW2

Still waiting on your answer BTW wasmic...

• Well, I don't own this story. Do all the things you want.

• This thread is now the exclusive property of Necroposters Inc., LLC.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.