The Spambot Wars Season 2: The Spambots Strike Back!

• The fleet that was about to invade Minecraftia went into hibernation, all activity ceasing.
    *CHAOS was slain by chaos*

The spambots were defeated. Now came the time for rebuilding Minecraftia, rebuilding all that the spambots had destroyed. And most important of all, the setting up of more advanced reCaptcha shields, so that it would never happen again.

It happened again. The entity known as CHAOS was dead, but all along, it had only been a puppet. We thought it was in control of the spambots, but actually, the spambots made it, and controlled it completely. Now, in the chaos realm located at dimensional coordinates 9001, after twenty years in hibernation, the spambots had made an army of millions of spambots, hundreds of thousands of starships, and cannons so powerful, they could pierce a reCaptcha shield. And now... they started a war, which would be more devastating, more deadly than the first. And most of all, to win it, it would require big bravery - and even bigger guns.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• They came like a lightning from a clear sky. One noon, I was eating breakfast, when suddenly, the raid alarms went off. They had not sounded for twenty years. I scrambled down in my cellar, as none of the houses had bunkers anymore. A few minutes later, a poisonus gas flooded the city. It was even poisonus to me. I vomited, which I could not remember when I had done last. I started getting dizzy, and within moments, I fainted. When I came to, I was on a hospital. I felt weak, and I quickly realized why - the gas had turned me back into a normal Steve, after having been a wither for half my life. But now, I actually felt more alive than before. Alive and ready to kick some spambot metallic ass.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

-----Currently in the year 3013--------

What is going on here again? Where did all the spambots go to?
    Must've been something in the past. Anyway, I will have to continue building on my T IMP models.

On a note: Activate insterstellar sensors for any technological lifeform not from Cyborg Industries. Also I can work further on Project MASS.

.....*slow fade out*........

• *everywhere*
    chaos: i cant take this much longer am in every point in time and every point in space. the torture. a endless loop.

• Transmission Signal: Weak

To anyone who can here this, I have repaired my ship and I'm trying to return the Minecraftian dimension, there appears to be a temporal gap between the Minecraftia age and the dimension i am currently in. There is a way around it however I require a link book in order to complete the teleportation sequence, If you receive this, please respond so that I can send a link book from this dimension in order to receive the link book from Minecraftia.

• thepowdertoy: Finally its complete!

Creeper: OMG you look like a cyborg!!!!! Or now you are cyborg right?

thepowdertoy: Ohh yes I use dwarven centurion for my cyborg base, replace the mythical metal with a more workable iridium+osmium+platinum+titanium alloy enhanced by CVD diamonds, with some gold in it, replaced the axe with the modified iridium based nano saber, put a thruster in the hammer, and my back was fitted with jetpack and missile launcher, with miniaturized A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannon mounted in the arm, gatling gun style. And if that not enough, there is MFFS based force field that can survive a nuclear missile up close. And all of this was powered by a overclocked dark matter core in my chest.

AI: Detecting another spaceship in the slipspace

thepowdertoy: That is the.... Oh hell no, our target the spambot ship! Can you determine the target?

AI: It seems it was heading to Minecraftia

thepowdertoy: AI! Go to my body now!
    *inserted AI core to thepowdertoy body*
    thepowdertoy: Prepare for ejection now!
    *ejected from the ship*
    AI: There is a lot of radiation here... Shield down to 95%
    * A lot of missile shooting to thepowdertoy*
    *shoulder mounted laser battery counter-firing the missile*

thepowdertoy: Now!
    *A.G.H.A.N.I.M.S thruster powered up to 101% speed*

AI: Target at 100km, approaching at 10 second
    *lands at the hangar*
    *shoots all the spambots*
    * a spambot shoots unknown energy*

AI: Shield down to... wait let me recalculate that... 50%!!!

thepowdertoy: Weapon analysis?

AI: Its look like a reverse-engineered ender rifle

thepowdertoy: How come?

AI: I think its designed specifically to deplete armor

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• chaos: i cant take it anymore, maybe i could use this to my advantage but for how long ?

chaos: too much for even me too handle. i must break away from this grip.just hole in space and time. wait... there is, it leads to 3009.

*chaos goes through*

• ------VidLog Initiated------
    So, the spambot chemical strike on the city of Niho, where I was at that time, was far from the only. Immediately after I recovered, I volunteered for the army. Due to being a veteran from the First Spambot War, I was put in charge of a small commando-squad. The army is quite loose, and discipline is nearly nonexistent, mostly due to it - for now, atleast - being an army of volunteers. In a few hours, I'm going on my first mission - I'm going to take my squad to a spambot base, to mop up after a bombing raid. It shouldn't be too hard, but I won't be overconfident. The spambots nearly allways have nasty surprises.
    ------VidLog Ended------

------Incoming Transmission------
    To anyone who can here this, I have repaired my ship and I'm trying to return the Minecraftian dimension, there appears to be a temporal gap between the Minecraftia age and the dimension i am currently in. There is a way around it however I require a link book in order to complete the teleportation sequence, If you receive this, please respond so that I can send a link book from this dimension in order to receive the link book from Minecraftia.
    ------Transmission Ended------

Hmmm, it would seem that Blaster is in need of help. Let's see, I actually have a few linking books lying around, but they all link to somewhere in a desert. Oh well, it is better than nothing.

------Item Teleporter booting up-------
    ------Item Teleporter locking on------
    ------Item Teleporter ready------
    *Throws a few linking books into the mini-wormhale that has opened*
    ------Item Transfer Unsuccessful. Item Lost------
    ------Item Transfer Succeded. Item Tranfered------

Done, now I just have to prepare myself for the upcoming mission.

• *chaos suddenly appears on the item teleporter*

chaos: so this is where it took me

• Me: Twenty years of calm, oh boy. All these things that the spambot war made that are now helpful for daily life, oh my!
    Radar System: ALERT! INCOMING MISSILE!
    Me: God dammit, I told them to stop with the Missile Based Mail System!
    Radar System: ALERT! MISSILE SIGNATURE DETECTED! CHEMICAL MISSILE INBOUND!
    Me: Fire the counter missiles! I don't want to become a half deformed blood puking cesspit in 10 minutes!
    Radar System: Request Confirmed!
    *rocket flies off, destroying the missile, spambots fly out of the missile*
    Me: Oh no. Well, might as well finish the job that we started 20 years ago!
    *Laser beam fires from the Spambot horde, destroying my tiny shack I used as a cover for the T&B Inc. Outpost Mk. 3*
    Me: Well, looks like it'll be harder this time. *flicks a lever, with a sign next to it saying 'EMERGENCY RAILGUN SYSTEM'. Railguns soon come out, obliterating squads of lesser spambots, while merely denting the bigger ones*
    Me: Shit just hit the fan, I'm out! Computer, take everything that's in my Storage System, and put the drives into the Emergency Ender Chest, so I can rebuild after this Second Spambot War ends! As for the liquids, pump them into the Ender Tanks for later use! Dump all the water and lava, I can make that later. As for the bees, take them all from their hives and put them into a disk drive, and put them in that same Ender Chest system! As for you, activate the MFFS System and hope those spambots haven't figured out a way to breach an MFFS Field! Never fear, I have a copy of your installation program for later revival! *I hop into my Escape Ship, flying off towards Mojang City, unaware of the dangers that may await there...*

• thepowdertoy: Anyway, when is the last war AI?

AI: 20 years ago?

thepowdertoy: Is that a slipspace malfunction? How can we stuck at slipspace for 20 years when we only took like several days to reach our target?

AI: Wait do you feel that vibration?

Creeper: thepowdertoy, I think you want to take a look at this
    *displays battlecruiser extern cam to thepowdertoy HUD*
    thepowdertoy: Is that Minecraftia?
    *engine humming up*
    AI: That is bad
    *A lot of spambots are coming up from spambot mobile base*
    Enderman: They are literally bombarding Minecraftia with spambots

thepowdertoy: Creeper and Enderman, connect to orbital defense cannon with 2048 bit encryption key nminecrafthuskar112415135qxddaafaadaEfj__DQWEQNQEO:==adnad and move all of them toward above Mojang City,and command them to fire at 150% fire rate and also move our battlecruiser to defend Mojang City at all cost! Weapons free guys

Creeper: Okay man

AI: Ring 3 access point here
    *inserts AI into access point*
    AI: Finished
    *walking and shooting*

AI: Ring 2 access point here
    AI: I detect a presence of enemy AI here... finished
    *walks toward control center*
    *shoots all with arm mounted A.L.B.L.A.K.A cannon*

AI: Ring 1 access point here
    AI: Now this ship is under our control
    *spambot stops coming out from the ship*
    *internal defense turret reprogrammed to shoot spambots*

thepowdertoy: Finally after all this problem we finally hijack this ship... Using the centurion tech was tiring
    *get out from the mech*
    thepowdertoy: I'm not cyborg after all
    *engine humming*

Creeper: Wait, your ship is now moving towards collision course with Minecraftia! Point you ship retro now

thepowdertoy: We are locked from the control!

AI: We need to go to the central AI room (read: kitchen) and hack it from there
    *walks toward the kitchen*

Spambot AI: What are you mortals are doing here

thepowdertoy: You sucks. Even Drow Ranger is 200000000000000000 times better then you
    *hacks the AI:
    *several minutes later*

AI: We regain the control! Now pointing retro and full thrust
    *the ship come out from Minecraftia orbit*
    thepowdertoy: Disaster averted

Spambot AI: bzzzt kitchen.... there is 100 more of this ship around ready to invade your planet... you have destroy our CHAOS... your planet is the only planet that we cannot destroy at single pass... bzzt

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• Official Post

---------3013, 16 April-----------

Interstellar Sensors: *UNKNOWN CYBROID DETECTED*

What the dick, Zoom in, give coördinates and vectors!

*Originating from Pluto to Mars*

Now that's it. Open the Mars Portal and bring that asshat to me! I would like to know if this is another scrapbox!

*Portals initiated to Cyborg Industries Container*

So, tell me who sent you here. You know no one is allowed to make technological lifeforms except for me. So, what are you?

*Kitchen sales on furniture-sale.com cheap good high quality Martian*

Scrap it.

• We made it, Were back in... What the hell is that? Analysis shows a similarity with the Spambot designs, but they appear to also have similarities with those Space Pirates we fought before we started dimension hopping. there launching an attack on Minecraftia. N.I.C.O.L.E, Raise shields and begin a bombardment on those ships and pilot us in between the planet and those ships. lets stop them before they launch anymore drones.

• chaos: why this time. mmm.... thepowdertoy came out at the same time as me. i must look into this further.

*wasmic's crew looking shocked hold there guns at chaos*

chaos: oh hi. sorry if i look distorted. it will eventually go away

• Sinnaj63 Industries Soldier #1:
    "Really? That Sounds to easy."

*Looks up*

Sinnaj63 Industries Soldier #2:
    "Thats not a bunch of secretly stored Stargates and Water Pipes!"

*Sees chaos and aims at him*

Soldier #1:
    "Anyway, where are we? We should be in the highly secret Stargate Storage and Water Pumping Centre, not a random ship in space!"

*Soldier to orders Engineer*

Sinnaj63 Industries Emergency Engineer:
    "WTF? This is a damn item teleporter that mustn't even recive matter!"

*Gets out a Quantum Screwdriver and opens the teleporters control panel*

wasmic:
    "Whats about first telling me what you do on my ship and then taking it into parts?"

Suddenly, a exsplosion at the control panel destroys the panel and knocks the engineer away.

Soldier #2:
    "Medic!"

*Orders Medic*

A Sinnaj63 Industries Medicinic Support Soldier comes out of the destroyed Item Teleporter.

Medic:
    "That looks bad"

*Does his job*

Soldier #1:
    *To the Sinnaj63 Industries Armed Force Minecraftia Main Base*
    "We got some problems with a Item Teleporter here. It seems like it is reciving teleported Lifeforms. And we got chaos."

General:
    "We will try to find out more about it here. Ohh, and kill chaos."

*Connection Closes*

Soldier #2:
    "Ok. Lets do it."

*Shoots down chaos*

Suddenly, a Spambot appears on the Teleporter.((This has nothing to do with the death of chaos))

Soldier #1:
    "Lifeforms?!"

To be continued...

• *chaos bleeding on the ground, he slowly whispers*

chaos: am not part of this timeline. therefore it has not....

*chaos dies, everything starts to blur*

chaos: why this time. mmm.... thepowdertoy came out at the same time as me. i must look into this further.

*wasmic's crew looking shocked hold there guns at chaos*

• "Lol you failed miserably... I don't even have a ship. This is an underground base of a volunteer army against the spambots. AND WHY THE F*** DID YOU JUST SHOOT DOWN CHAOS??? He's NOT a spambot thing, if you didn't notice during the last, like, TWENTY YEARS. Where did you all come from, even? I was just using an item teleporter to teleport a linking book to Blaster, who is stuck in some alternate dimension, and then you just show up here, ramble about spaceships, and shoot each other? And I don't even have a crew... Will you just please get out of here, I'm trying to get ready for a bombing raid on a spambot base..."

At this time, one more spambot randomly appeared on the item teleporter.

"Get down! It's iridium plated!", a soldier yelled. I just got in cover behind a few crates. I grabbed my laser, and blasted away on the spambot. The lasers were just reflected. I pulled out my conventional gun, started shooting, and the bullets were zapped by the personal forcefields of the spambot. I took the biggest rifle I could find, sneaked behind the spambot, then... hit it in the head with my rifle, penetrating the shield and denting the heavy iridium, mashing up the circuits in the head of the spambot. It instantly went out. Then I destroyed the teleporter.

• Soldier #1:
    "We were told to kill chaos, because of some kind of Space-Time-Annoying-Thingy."

chaos:
    "I...am...still alive...MEDIC!"

Medic:
    "I am not allowed to not help it unlesd it did something aggressuve againt us"

*Goes to chaos*

Engineer:
    "I think I can repair this teleporter. Its, by the Way, a ship teleporter."

wasmic:
    "What? Are you mad? More spambots will come!"

Engineer:
    "You made us unable to use the Teleporter, but its still working!"

wasmic:
    "Go away!"

*Gets out Grenade*

*Throws Grenade at Teleporter*

Engineer:
    "The Teleporter is still working! Really interesting."

*Builds Concrete around the Teleporter and Blocks it so*

Soldier #2:
    "What was that?"

Medic:
    "Chaos. He will probably die. But I have got this device at me, and I think I should test it. chaos might die, but it would die anyway."

chaos:
    "I am not "it"! And I am not a test subjects"

Medic:

*Presses Button*

Chaos body reforms into a standard steve body, with full health.

Medic:
    "Seems like it works. How are you?"

chaos:
    "Kind of good."

Soldier #1:
    "What was that?"

Engineer:
    "That are the Spambots suffocating in the wall. It will take them some hours to break it."

wasmic:
    "Whats happening here? I just threw some Linking Books into the Teleporter and..."

Engineer:
    "Linking Books? Didn't you know that they can corrupt teleporters?"

Suddenly, a exsplosion destroys some Concrete.

wasmic:
    "Start the Airstrike! Get out of here!"

Engineer:
    "Activate the selfdestruction! Make the Countdown 1 hour!"

*Places Iridiumtungstensteel*

wasmic:
    "Ok! Now take what you can, and get out!"

• chaos: why this time. mmm.... thepowdertoy came out at the same time as me. i must look into this further.

*wasmic's crew look at the teleporter*

*chaos shoots chaos*

chaos: i stop the time loop. am chaos from 67 years in the future. your teleport is not broken. since i jumped through it it used tons of energy

• *another calm day in the Minecraftia orbit*
    thepowdertoy: Is the A.T.N (A.L.B.L.A.K.A turret network) system ready?

AI: Primary turrets is completed, defensive turret is completed, networking is completed, radar is completed, programming is 90% complete

Creeper: There is a transmission

--Transmission started--

ANOMALOUS SLIPSPACE ACTIVITY DETECTED AT GRID XYZ APPROXIMATE HIGH GRAVITY BEWARE ETA 9 DAYS

--Transmission ended--

thepowdertoy: Creeper open up transmission channel NOW!

--Transmission started--

thepowdertoy: For all people that are located near Minecrafta, go to Minecrafta orbit NOW!!!! Our planet will soon be bombarded by a lot of spambots and I need your help! As far as you know, I have a hijacked spambot ship that is about 3 Minecraftia moons size, and the spambots will come here bringing this same type of ship, 3 ships! It is known that this ship posses a extremely high production spambot factory, and even 1 of this ship is sufficient to bring about 30% Minecraftia overruned by the spambots! It will come here in about 9 days

--Transmission ended--