The Spambot Wars Season 2: The Spambots Strike Back!

• ------Broadcast initiated------

Wasmic: "This is wasmic, does anyone read me? Repeat, does anyone read me?"

Blaster: "I read you loud and clear."

Thepowdertoy: I read you, too."

Wasmic: "Good. This is urgent. Chaos is becoming totally unstable, and no matter how hard he tries to contain it, the chaos energy is going to overflow at some point, soon. When that happens, the whole universe may rip up. Or only a few galaxies, but you get the idea. My research shows that what most likely happened was that chaos absorbed the power of his namesake entity, CHAOS. With that went also some of its memories, and some of its personality. The chaos energy doesn't like to be confined to a physical form, though, so it is getting more and more, well, chaotic for each passing second. The only thing that can save us is if we can restore complete order to chaos, which will force the almost all of the energy out of him. This will depower him a lot, though he'll still have some chaos energy left."

Thepowdertoy: "How do we restore order to him, then? Throw him in a freezer to cool down?"

Wasmic: "Kinda. You need to launch all of your endothermic missiles at chaos at the same time. That will freeze him to close to absolute zero, where all particles are at a standstill, and therefore in perfect order. We can't freeze him to absolute zero, though, as that is impossible, but we can get darn close. If all goes as planned, that will expel most of the chaos energy harmlessly, with chaos still being very powerful from the remaining energy. Even if we could completely depower him, that would be stupid, as he is one of our big hopes for winning this war."

Blaster: "I think the spambots heard our conversation, because right now, they're attacking our endothermic missiles."

Thepowdertoy: "Same situation here."

Wasmic: "Okay, try to keep them at bay. I'll be on my way. Get the endothermics ready!"

------Broadcast aborted------

Day was coming. During the night, I had been clearing Mojang City of spambots, and now it was time to journey to space. A shadow covered the ruins of Mojang City as I ascended towards the battlefield in space.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• chaos: i thought i had contr...........OL!!!!!

* chaos starts shifting and splitting apart as the energy begin to soar up and up*

chaos: THE PAIN, IT HURTS . IT HURTS

* chaos starts shifting and splitting even more plus he starts to teleport and start to phase through time and space itself. the rifts begin to open again*

chaos: HELP

chaos's spirit: calm your friends will help

chaos: I CAN HEAR A BILLIONS OF VOICES FROM BILLION DIFFERENT TIMELINES FROM A BILLION DIFFERENT UNIVERSES. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. HELP IT HURTS TOO MUCH.

• Executive Bolts: Have the Wraith deploy the entropy collector in coordinates *^.
    D.A.W.N.: Sir, slipspace is no longer stable. A transition like that could be seriously dangerous.
    Executive Bolts: Use a hyperspacial fluidic compression. Why is slipspace compromised?
    D.A.W.N.: It's saturated with chaos energy. Transition complete; preliminary endothermic charge has detonated...hmm...
    Executive Bolts: D.A.W.N., what is it?
    D.A.W.N.: Well, sir, if we drain Chaos of his entropic energy, (he's in space, by the way) he'll die. I was just calculating the probability of this act being unethical.
    Executive Bolts: We can soon find out. S.A.M.!
    S.A.M.: Yes, sir?
    Executive Bolts: Is killing the entity Chaos for our semipersonal gain unethical?
    S.A.M.: Well...hmmm...considering...oh!...no,never mind that...no.
    Executive Bolts: Well, then, let's put him out of his misery! Overclock the collector to 6400%.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• Blaster: Porygon Z, you there?
    Porygon Z: ZZ.
    Blaster: I need you to prepare the launch of the Endothermic Missiles at these coordinates
    Porygon Z: Z.

*End Transmission
    Blaster: I hope this plan of yours works wasmic. Arceus, we need to get rid of this guys army.
    Arceus: I have just the thing for that, SPACIAL REND!!!
    Blaster: Neptune's Might! RRRARGH!

• thepowdertoy: Wait we can receive Blaster comm clearly and we can reply... OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO everyone get to the ship NOW! The spambots can and will triangulate our position now
    *spambot start moving to thepowdertoy location*
    thepowdertoy: Launching one nuclear delivery vehicle now!
    *spambots start to explodes*
    thepowdertoy: Alright call Creeper now

thepowdertoy: Creeper take us now

Creeper: Our dimensional sensors detect instabilities in slipspace

AI: How about blink drive?

Creeper: Blink dimension seems to be intact, but it will need 100+ hops to go to your location

AI: Creeper, do we have any endothermic missile?

Enderman: Most of it is busted

Creeper: Initiating blink drive at maximum distance with high rep rate... now
    *1 hour later*

Creeper: Oh no the blink drive is overloaded. Hang on there is a possibility that A.G.H.A.N.I.M.S thrusters can push us slightly above light speed
    *several minutes later*
    *the mothership arrives*

thepowdertoy: Alright we have all of our torpedoes with us, Enderman sitrep

Enderman: It seems a high energy ion disturbances created by an entity named chaos prevent us for using slipspace for FTL travel

thepowdertoy: Wait is that the same chaos?

Creeper: Yes

thepowdertoy: Creeper and Enderman replace some of the nuclear delivery vehicle torpedoes with endothermic missiles. AI and N.I.C.O.L.E, predict and calculate our safest chance for slipspace transition coordinate, maybe gravity will do the trick.

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• chaos: MY TIMELINE IS SPLITING

*chaos starts to phase in and out even more plus he is splitting apart and shape shifting into all his forms*

chaos I... MU..ST HAV.....

CHAOS: E..... CONTROL!!!!! time travel to 20 years into the past to stop myself

chaos: no this is how all this started

• Executive Bolts: Start REthernet transmission to: Blaster, thepowdertoy, Bitterholz, and Scott.
    I am somewhat disappointed to inform you that the entity known as Chaos no longer exists in the traditional sense. I removed his power and separated his consciousness from his corporeal body. He may eventually regain his power, but that is at least centuries away. The entity CHAOS, on the other hand, is clearly dead. All that is left is a lot of entropic energy inside a storage cell in a vault on my space station. Project Mutatio is close to unveiling its newest product, and I guarantee that you will appreciate it.
    Transmission end.
    D.A.W.N.: The existential bomb is ready to be deployed, sir.
    Executive Bolts: Detonate in coordinates #!, 20 years ago. CHAOS must never exist again.

As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Edited 3 times, last by execbolts ().

• thepowdertoy: NOOOOOOOO why this should happen? :(

AI: Spambots are now converging at us!

thepowdertoy: Prepare all of our nuclear delivery vehicles! Power up A.T.N and that Bitterholz weapons! Activate lasers! Set shield to reflective mode
    *ships wide alert*

AI: Oh no I getting locked out from our ship weapons and thruster controls! I'm still trying to get control to our enviromental systems, and now its theirs
    *ships started to vent all its oxygen*

thepowdertoy: Everyone use your space suits
    *the ship started to move*

thepowdertoy: AI you haven't connected the nuclear delivery vehicle to this ship computer system right?

AI: No

thepowdertoy: That's good because the entire nuclear delivery vehicles can destroy Minecraftia. We need to override the entire launcher subsystem and reconfigure the launcher to launch all of our nuclear delivery vehicles to the spambot in dumb mode

Creeper: Where is it?

thepowdertoy: It is inside the dark energy reactor containment shield.

Spambot AI: Hi all of you. You are dead now. In 10 days we will launch all your weapons to Minecraftia. Remember we have taken your weapons systems and subsystems and locked the reactor controls out of you, with manual override disabled. No one of your allies can destroy this ship now
    *runs to the slipspace drive room*
    *plant C4 to it*

Spambot AI: If you destroy that drive, we will all be stranded here.
    *drive destroyed*

thepowdertoy: You forgot to hack one of my subsystems.

Spambot AI: What is it?

thepowdertoy: Launcher systems. It is airgapped so you cannot hack it from here. You will need to enter the reactor to gain access to that subsystem.

Creeper: Why do you tell him?

thepowdertoy: You need to unlock the reactor so both of us can go in there

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• chaos:where am i.... wheres my body. at least it stopped.WAIT

chaos:am in a storage cell. they must keep my body somewhere else

• Spambot AI: "You Dump Human just gave us Access to your most effective Weapon!" *Spambot AI starts a very computerish laughing Flash*

*Suddenly Bitterholz breakes down and arches on the Ground*
    Bitterholz: "AHHHHHHRGGGG! STOP IT! I WONT LET YOU DO THIS!"

*thepowdertoy and Creeper turn arround*
    thepowdertoy: "My God Bitterholz whats up with you?!?!"

*Bitterholz screams loudly*
    Bitterholz: "They....SHIT!...try to access....my Augmentations.......!!!"

thepowdertoy and Creeper: "Your WHAT?!?"

Bitterholz: "My body...something terrible happened...when i was 22 years old...it was on a Mission to colonize a new Planet called Sephron 4..."
    *Bitterholz screams again and arches"

thepowdertoy: "Calm down man! What happened?"

Bitterholz: "....We started Coloniseing the Planet...but one Night a Nasty Creature....we call it 'Morven' creeped into our Camp and killed most of the Colonisers....I tried to help them...but the Morven attacked me.....and chew or my Arms and Legs...and riped my Chest with its Claws...but a Soldier saved me..."

*Bitterholz's Eyes start to look wierd*

Bitterholz: "I thought...I would be Dead...the Pain was to much and I faded out. As i waked up again...I was saved by a Genius Doctor...but the only way to save my live was to give me those Augmentations...wich replaced my Arms and Legs and Parts of my Chest with a Bionical adjusted type of mechanic pieces..."

thepowdertoy: "So your Hands...those are...those Metallic looking Gloves...are no Gloves...THEY ARE YOUR REAL HANDS?!?!"

Bitterholz: "In deed....ARGGGHHHH...."

*Bitterholz Rips his Shirt aside, and Black Carbonfibre looking Skin starts to show...from his Stomach up to his Throat...over his Arms...and even parts of his Head wich looked like Scars*

thepowdertoy: "...this is terrifiing..." *He makes a Step backwards...Bitterholz's Eyes and his Hands had been suspicious for him all the Time...but now he sees...*

thepowdertoys thoughts: "His Eyes...the have those wierd Circles inside, glowing and rotateing...and those Scars...thats Carbon Firbe..."

Bitterholz: "They try to get to my Nerophysiological Processors....they want to Controll me!....BUT THE CAN'T!!!"

*Bitterholz Eyes close....and suddenly Open whidely with a Scream of Victory...*

Spambot AI: "How could this be! You Dump Human resisted all those Attacks! What the...You can't...Screw you!"

Bitterholz: "I made it...im save of their Attacks...no Spambot will ever beat a Augmented Brain!"

Spambot AI: "You are all gonna die!!!!"
    *Spambot AI opens the Airlocks to the Dark Energy Reactor Chamber*

• chaos: hahaha stupid humans... well not in a bad way. you helped me by stopping my rampage. to tell you the truth i dont have a physical body. the body is just a shell. i am chaos energy itself but i have not always been this way anyway for helping me am going to help you.

*chaos enters the spambot AI*

Spambot AI: nooo... no get... o..ut

chaos: no, say the magic word

SpambotAI: please

chaos: wrong the answer was spambot scum

Spambot AI: no SYSTEM OVERLOAD..... TOO MUCH energy

Spambot AI: no

*suddenly it implodes and chaos closes the air lock*

chaos: ah thats better.

everyone: how.... what but

• D.A.W.N.: Sir! Vault 197 has been breached.
    Executive Bolts: That was the vault that...oh, my god.
    *Runs over to control terminal, starts typing rapidly*
    Executive Bolts: Initiate a level eight lockdown and activate defensive measures, authorization Alpha Phi Echo 2648, Edward Holystone Freeman Bolts, 9557. D.A.W.N., triangulate the rogue and terminate.
    D.A.W.N.: I'll try. I'm going to inform the Minecraftian Defense Alliance - oh, no.
    Executive Bolts: What is it?
    D.A.W.N.: There's a spambot fleet approaching our coordinates.
    Executive Bolts: We're not prepared for this. Flood the lower column with liquid helium, then vent it into hyperspace. We're going to the Amethyst system.
    D.A.W.N.: That could work, but we'll have to risk draining the auxiliary reactor coolant reservoir.
    Executive Bolts: Have the Chef make me some tea and cookies. I need to formulate a strategy.

Edited once, last by execbolts ().

• *A Damaged Frame Carrier flies to battle zone
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, you ok?
    Blaster: yeah, just wrapping up here.

*Mysterious Man is now frozen, and army destroyed
    Blaster: This is the only way I could stop that thing. He should be frozen until the rest of his energy drains from his body, or until we can find a more permanent solution.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: That's good to hear, repairs are slow.
    Blaster: That reminds me, how did the Mk III fair against those things?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: It made no difference, they broke through the shield, Internal damage isn't as severe as exterior, Which is good because we got a distress call from Bolts, a fleet of spambots are moving to his base and he needs reinforcements.
    Blaster: Well then what are we waiting for?

*Boards Frame Carrier and travels to Hex System

• *Arives at Hex System

N.I.C.O.L.E: Blaster, radar scans are showing a fleet of Spambot's two Hours away
    Blaster: Just enough time to launch and prepare the new weapons. Send a message to Bolts, tell him that we have arrived and am setting up a temporary boost for the defense system.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Message sent, anything else?
    Blaster: Yes, scan the system to find out any places where we can deploy the T200 Drone Walkers and the T201 Mobile Control Centre.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Found some, there is enough room to deploy ten walkers and the control station.
    Blaster: Launch some walkers to those coordinates. Deploy a squadron of DB70's to deploy as land mines and alert Porygon Z to deploy the A 20's to these coordinates. Without the ability to use the Mirror move Shield grid, we need to take out this fleet as soon as possible. After I launch the T201, I want you to pilot the Frame carrier to a safe distance in order to finish repairs.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Are you sure?
    Blaster: The Frame carrier is the only ship at the moment that can transport these machines, none of them have long range transport at the moment. The Frame carrier must be in as good of condition as possible.
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Got it, I will alert you to Porygon Z's status with the A 20's
    Blaster: Thanks N.I.C.O.L.E

*Launches A 201. All T200's and T201 convert from Travel mode to weaponized (Walker) mode

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• chaos: my timeline is looped again.. i must stop this. this loop shall be broken. time and space shall be repaired and CHAOS would never existed in the past. the reason is i am CHAOS and the Mysterious Man. only i can effect them. three versions of me for three different fates for three different timelines.

*chaos looks around*

chaos: talking to myself again. they must know the past and the future soon. i must. i cant keep lieing to them

• BTW im also sayin that Chaos you overdo it a little...
    That thing you play there is...just to extreme...I agree with wasmic that the Chaos entity got destroyed in the first Season of the Spambot Wars
    So I think its time for the End of Chaos's Timeline

• BTW im also sayin that Chaos you overdo it a little...
    That thing you play there is...just to extreme...I agree with wasmic that the Chaos entity got destroyed in the first Season of the Spambot Wars
    So I think its time for the End of Chaos's Timeline

thats was CHAOS not chaos

• *Space Station Lucifer arrives at the Amethyst complex*
    Executive Bolts: I need to meet with Executive Lewis.
    Secretary: He's busy. Something about a cryptoplasma accelerator.
    Executive Bolts: I am a participant in that project, and you know it. Which lab is he in?
    Secretary: Hmmph. Lab 588, sub 4.
    Executive Bolts: Very well.
    *later...*
    Executive Bolts: I came for the cryptoplasma cannon.
    Executive Lewis: Good news, sir! We've successfully integrated Blazing Beam and Kiss of Death! The injection cyclotron is still a little shaky, but I believe we've worked around that.
    Executive Bolts: What about the inertial resonator? Is it better? Last time I saw this, its ectolinear stabilizer needed to be realigned after every shot.
    Executive Lewis: It's safely locked in place this time, sir. Ready to install?
    D.A.W.N.: Sir, the Administrator is wondering why this is taking so long. He wants a meeting with you.

• -- Transmission Start --
    Signal Strength: Weak

-- The Drake Of Fire: TThhis is tthe drakkkkkk of fire. We have destroyed a humongous destroyer-bot fleet, containing 8 moving planetssgkhga. We have destroyed 5 of them, at ggert cost. My war fleet has beneennjnkjalk depleted to 3 Hyperion-class battleships, my personal flagship, and half a space station. The destroyer-bots hhhahsd been pushed back, and in their retreat, my AI detected 3240000 beings in their fleet. We are retreating to minecraftia, and are requesting escort. We have recovered 1 chaos crystal from the fleet, however, and that's all that is keeping my crew alive. WEjhgahfjk would kldhlkajhlgkjahlkjlkjblkjb plied but our radios were aglajgb but we could hear you. Chaos has not been terminated, however! He willaprighapuhgpauhrgpaiuhpgauhpghapghaphgiohg
    -- Transmission Disconnected --
    -- The Drake Of Fire: What happened??

-- AI B32: We just lost a ton of power. Our shields and cloaks are up again, though.
    -- The Drake Of Fire: Roger that. Contact Executive bolts and tell him Executive Jack is returning to the Amethyst Complex.

Wait, something funner than fire and void energy has been invented!?!?!? WHAT!!