[1.5.1/1.5.2] Modular Forcefield System v2 Classic 2.3.0.1.15

• So is it possible to use this mod without having IC2 at all. I added it to my instance which doesnt have IC and It loaded up fine, I also noticed that there were thermal expansion based crafting recipes for everything in there, but can all the machines run on MJ?

• In version 2.3.0.1.28, the sponge upgrade seems to be broken. It isn't removing water from an area projector with a sphere module in that is placed under water.

Where are you finding the download for beta versions? The post is still at version 2.3.0.1.15.

• Is/will there be a config option to old textures? I am disliking the new ones.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Hi, I am currently putting together a modpack (Will be distributed through the private pack function of the FTB launcher), and I'm planning on including MFFS. Just letting you know, as requested in the OP :)

• Sorry for the inactivity, everyone! The source code in the GitHub repository should compile for 1.6.2, however I will not be making an official build of this source. I am currently hard at work on MFFS 2.5, which is undergoing a major rewrite to catch up with many changes that have come to Forge, IC2 and Minecraft in general. It is still going to be a little while, but I will be including retrogen of Monazit ore - so you can feel free to start your worlds now!

• Hi !

I'm using the last version for MC 1.5.2 (2.3.0.1.28) and I have an issue when launching the game. (Itried to go on the issue tracker but it seems it does'nt exist anymore...)
    I launch the game and the it load the mods but stop to this line (in ForgeModloader-client-0.log) :

Code
    2013-08-20 23:52:16 [FINE] [fml.ItemTracker] Adding item mods.mffs.common.item.ItemCapacitorUpgradeCapacity(11376) owned by ModularForceFieldSystem

There is no any error nor crash, the game keep launching but it is stopped on the mojang screen.
    Can you help me please ?

I don't know if what I said is understandable, sorry for my bad english I'm french.

EDIT : That's fine now, I had just to increase the permgen space.

• I'm not sure if this has already been answered before, but what do the Edit MFFS Block and Change Protected Block options in the security station do? I think the Edit MFFS Block is so players can open the interface of MFFS blocks, but I'm not sure about the Change Protected Block.

• hi all

finally i have set up my force field(s) - i use one projector facing DOWN with Adv. Cube and one facing up with Sphere. Both have the fusion module and are connected to the same Capacitor.
    Both Force Fields work - but they do not fuse.

I want to have a cube, without the top face BUT with a half sphere on top.

Here a screenshot from the setup.

The Force Fields seem not to merge at all.

Thanks for your help!

lenny

PS: Direwolf20 1.5.2 1.1.3

EDIT:

Today I tried some more setups - to make it more easy, i use 2 Adv. Cubes now - but all of them did not "fuse".
    I tried the projectors on top of each other, with one block between with two between, as far as the force field goes, next to each other etc. etc. - nothing is fusing. here some more screenshots...

• How old is the verion that the Forgecraft Server uses?

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
    Tochter aus Elysium,
    Wir betreten feuertrunken,
    Himmlische, dein Heiligthum!
    Deine Zauber binden wieder
    Was die Mode streng geteilt;
    Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
    Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

• Tried to make a power link card and nothing happens. The version used is 2.3.0.1.28. Is this the correct version for 1.5.2 or is this incorrect?

Looking at conflicting mod interaction, now. Let's hope I can find it.

Found it, hope there's only one: it was Advanced Repulsion Systems and fixed it by changing some ID's for that mod.

• Tried to make a power link card and nothing happens. The version used is 2.3.0.1.28. Is this the correct version for 1.5.2 or is this incorrect?

Looking at conflicting mod interaction, now. Let's hope I can find it.

Found it, hope there's only one: it was Advanced Repulsion Systems and fixed it by changing some ID's for that mod.

This is a pretty outdated thread I don't think anyone will respond with a good answer. Your best bet would be the wikis.

• Official Post

For those who are wishing to use this in 1.6.X: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/m…modular-forcefield-system

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.