Gaming!Craft - 1.5.2 Free2Play with WHITELIST - BC/IC2/TC3/Forestry/Thermal Expansion/Railcraft/GregTech/UE and much more -

• Hey Guys,

we're a new public server from Germany, with a lot of technic and magic mods for Minecraft 1.5.1!

It's an international server, so everyone is welcome!

This is a Whitelist server, so you have to fill out a application(you can find that below) and you should be able to talk to us on our teamspeak.
    You can find a lot of informations on our website (commands, modlist etc), but the site isn't finished yet.

Server Informations

• We are playing on Hard
    • Chunkloaders needs fuel to run (Railcraft or Immibis) (Enderpearl for 8 hours, ender dust from portalgun for 1 hour runtime, more to come later maybe)
    • We dont want player to donate only if they want to join, we want that players donating to us, if they have fun on our server!
    • You can create a town for 5 diamonds and claim chunks for 1 diamond for each chunk (You have a limit for claimed chunks!)
    • If you have a town, you can teleport back with /t spawn
    • You can find a simple mod list >Here <
    • The Twilight Forest is on the server but it's disabled! Later you will be able to buy these boss eggs but they will be always Infernal
    • We have Infernal Mobs on the server, so if you're lucky you can get some Nuggets (even Iridium nuggets) from them! :)
    • Any kind of pump is banned from the nether! Use Steves Carts or something similiar (We have Diamond Buckets, so you can keep more than 1 bucket worth of liquid in one Bucket!)

Mods - Client - Config
    It's a privat server modpack, so you get it, if you are allowed to play on our server. It's not feed the beast or something similar, it's a complete privat pack.

Rules
    Rules are simple:

• No griefing, no stealing, we have MyTown as protection but these things aren't allowed.
    • Don't produce lag machines
    • Quarrys and Turtles are disabled! Use Tunnel Bore machines (Railcraft - Thaumcraft - Stevecarts - Traincraft) if you want some automated mining.
    • Nukes and other heavy surface destruction tools aren't allowed! (we plan a pvp age)
    • Don't overuse Solar Panels.
    • Respect the Admins any choice they make is always the right choice.
    • Keep the server Neat and clean.

Teamspeak Server
    Here, everyone can join our teamspeak!
    IP: 84.200.37.230:8010

Root Server

• RAM: 32 GB
    • CPU: Intel i7 3770 k
    • + 240GB SSD

Server Team
    currently we're 2

• Lefty (Admin)
    • Magisch (MC-Co Admin)
    • Wontonbear (Moderator)

Application

Name:
    IG-Name:
    (include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)
    Why do you want to join?:
    Anything else you want to tell us?:
    How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):

Please post this here or send me this per PM if you dont want that anyone else see your application details and wait for response!

For Applicants:
    Keep in mind this is a private Server. We don't have to accept everyone and we won't. If you want to increase your chances keep a look on your writing, and try to put a little bit of effort into the app. Also be ready to join in on TS and talk to us for a short while.

• Name: Matija

IG-Name: Drobac

Banned before?: No

(include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)htt//whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/3a291a38b1efb7a8a9dc63dfb219a04ba4db1f5a

Why do you want to join?: Looking for a good server after being dissapointed by a number of FTB server.I like the extensive mod list on the server, a lot of them im already good with but seen some i havent messed around with yet and looking forward to those.

Anything else you want to tell us?: Been playing modded MC for over a year and a half, if you need any more info contact me via Skype or this forum

How can we contact you? - Drobac (Skype)

• Denied.

Accepted.

• Updated some server informations:

• The Twilight Forest is on the server but it's disabled! Later you will be able to buy these boss eggs but they will be always Infernal
    • We put Infernal Mobs on the server and the Ender Dragon is now a lot harder! :)
  • Name: Hunter

IG-Name: mcmuffinman101

Banned before?: no sir. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…4489f26cc4650dec5bf0174fe

Why do you want to join?: i once played on a server that had 110 mods+ i thought it was amazing! but it got shut down because of money issues with the owner. now i have been searching for a server with new mods and old mods (so i know what im doing but can also explore aswell). but then i found your server. although i hesitated because i saw it was hosted in germany, but then i saw its international and i would love to join this community. you seems like a responsible server owner who isnt "greedy" (which i will donate, but after i buy my new desktop. i have been saving for years). thanks you so much for taking the time for reading this application and i hope to see you in game for many laughs and adventures! :thumbup:

Anything else you want to tell us?: Now you may look at my age and automatically think that i am immature, but i feel like one of the most MATURE 15 year old out there because of my absence of "vulgar" subjects. also i have been a mod AND an admin on many servers, which basically states that i love to help, and will continue to help as i pass through minecraft servers in the future. Again, thanks for reading this application and hope to see you in-game!

How can we contact you?: mcmuffinman101 (skype)

• Accepted.

• So we decided to deactivate the pumps from the nether (there was a vote and any player had voted for the deactivation!).
    Then we put Infernal Mobs on the server, with a ratio of 25/10/5 and they can drop everykind of nuggets from gregtech! and a lot of more usefull stuff!

So there are still slots open :)

• Name: Blaster
    IGN: blaster5426
    Banned before: No, Never have, hopefully never will, http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…823b35e6e7763/blaster5426
    Why do I want to join? I am always looking for ideas for Shrine Runner, and in my opinion, the best way is to see how these mods are being used and test them on both client and servers. I was one of the Apiarists on the old Industrial Paradise server before it was shut down, I admit that I couldn't do a lot due to constant Griefing on the server.
    Anything else? I don't get the chance to play on servers very often due to my studies and at the moment, my computer is struggling to run modded Minecraft. so I would completely understand if you decide to not whitelist me because of these.
    Way of Contact: blaster944 (Skype, please tell me who you are because I normally don't accept people I don't know personally)

• Accepted, for the next step, join our teamspeak for the client stuff or if you can't, PM me here.

• Oh, this will be fun.
    I think I will write an application too... later.
    first i've got a few questions:
    1. why do you uste basic components? ic2 is perfectly fine with atomic science and ICBM. Also, BasicComponents Crashed my game the last time i connected ic2 stuff to basic stuff.
    2. how about enchanting plus? or is that too overpowered for you? (not that important for me)
    3. are fusion reactors of as activated (and ic2 nuclear reactors)?
    4. which uranium ore is generated: ic2 or as?

Thank you for the inforamtion :D
    Ah, one more thing... tell me: why the hell didn't i write this in german? :D

Gruß, Shadow :P

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

Edited once, last by Shadowlife ().

• 1. why do you uste basic components? ic2 is perfectly fine with atomic science and ICBM. Also, BasicComponents Crashed my game the last time i connected ic2 stuff to basic stuff.
    its just because of you could use it if you want^^
    2. how about enchanting plus? or is that too overpowered for you? (not that important for me)
    We have tinkers construct, so we dont really need enchantments :X but I could look into it.
    3. are fusion reactors of as activated (and ic2 nuclear reactors)?
    is all activated!
    4. which uranium ore is generated: ic2 or as?
    both but if too many people dont like the atomicscience uraninite we could vote about.

In general, we can vote about a lot, so if you maybe dislike something really hard and there are more than you, we could change it

• As for an addition to Lefty's reply :

1. We don't want to force people into IC2 since we use Gregtech on hard difficulty. If someone is willing to take the extra step and go for Basic Components they are free to do so. We have Platinum Ore disabled tho.
    2. Tinkers construct will soon offer any advantages in a more plannable and more feasible manner then enchanting could. Plus we sell Charms of Keeping for Diamonds at spawn so if you really lay emphasis to it, you can keep your tools all the time. They are even repairable without level cost.

• Name: Jason
    IG-Name: jjd712
    Banned before?:No. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…23bfb609d07715f130b2618d0
    Why do you want to join?:
    The current server I play on can't make up their mind on what pack they will stay with, they started with DW20, Then wiped the map and went to mindcrack. Now there is talk about switching to FTB Lite, The switch will gut all the mods that provide any bit of a challenge. Also on that same server, there are now constant crashes, lasting hours without any word from staff on whats going on. it almost seems that they don't care. Anyway when I came across this server and saw the extensive mod list :thumbup: AND you guys were running on 1.5, all I wanted to know was how I could join! There are many mods that I have come to love, and many that i have never herd of and can't wait to mess around with and get my hands dirty.
    Anything else you want to tell us?:
    I came from the same server as Drobac and have played with him. his builds are awesome, and he seems to always be on. This server seems to be a oasis in the desert, for people who enjoy modded minecraft, as most other modded servers are full of chaos.

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): jjd712 (skype) soxfan0964@aim.com (email)

• So we're updating currently to MC 1.5.2! Then we will have 2 Mining Ages (One for Vanilla, one for Biomes O Plenty) and a third for trading! We have a few new mods: http://mc.gaminghouse.eu/ here you can find any informations you want :) (Still WIP so not complete :))

Accepted!

• Great Server,

I just joined recently. I was running my own private servers for a while with a lot of the same mods, but i was not able to maintain them.
    The admins are great here and any issues have been resolved fast. Nice lot of mods to play with, lots of mature players. Always someone on to chat with.

Server performance is great, not seen any issues. No Lag / disconnects etc.

Gets my vote :)