A Black Feather - Discussion

• Official Post

Link to Story

Discuss 'A Black Feather' in this thread. What do you say to plot? Was it fitting? Surprising? Unexspectedly awesome?
    As well, I would like to hear your oppinion about the protagonist's character progression throughout the story.
    And lastly, I of course want to know what you think about the ending, reintroducing a well-known face... sorta...

• did you where near the Rhein lately?
    always wonderin about your names...
    so far iam at page 20, couldnt realy let go of this until a friend called me ^^.

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• Official Post

Haha, no, not recently, though I have been in Colonia Agrippina a few times. Our Latin teacher loved to make 'excursions' to the Roman sights/ruins and overall bars in Köln.
    Is the name Loreley (or Lorelei, as it's usually spelled) related to the Rhein? I'm aware it's not a new name, though I can't tell where it originates from.

• Official Post

Is the name Loreley (or Lorelei, as it's usually spelled) related to the Rhein? I'm aware it's not a new name, though I can't tell where it originates from.

Yes it belongs to the Rhein. Back in my days we had to learn some poems at school for no reason, the Lorelei was one of these, and as of everytime we had to do such stuff, I just didnt even try to memorize these useless things no matter in which grade that resulted (I just remember the title and that rhein stuff due to the teacher always talking about it for that one week, and due to the fact that it just got mentioned here, semi-aidetic Memory ftw). :D

• Spoiler alert- don't open this unless you've read the book.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Official Post

Spoilered answer: