The spambot wars season 3

• X-360: yea

*opens his helmet*

X-360: mmmm... ill scan a route. ah it seems there is a large spambot squad ahead

• Executive Bolts: This is Veil of Daybreak. Ilumite squadron, report in.
    Ilumite One: Javelin, in position.
    Ilumite Two: Crystal, in position.
    Ilumite Three: Albus, in position.
    Ilumite Four: Swarm, in position.
    Executive Bolts: Good. Now, Javelin and Swarm, the spambot Travel Class bombers are a top priority. Their trajectory takes them over the Noble Spire. You can't let them get there. The Kitchen Class airships are not much of a threat on their own, but we've intercepted a call for backup. Crystal, engage them in combat immediately. Albus, we need you for AA defense, so stay here.
    Albus: How come I keep hearing "we"? You don't very often include your AI constructs in "we"s. What's the deal?
    Executive Bolts: Well, I'm glad you mentioned that. Ilumite Team, meet Executives Lewis and Kalashnikov.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• Huskar: What is our target now?

thepowdertoy: Mojang City. We need to link up with our friend and tell them the situation

Huskar: We are under heavy fire from AA defenses now!

Team Alpha: We gonna do a perimeter check here

--Transmission started--
    thepowdertoy: execbolts do you read me? execbolts

Execbolts: Yes

thepowdertoy: Input our radio frequency into AA cannon IFF system

Execbolts: Why?

thepowdertoy: You are shooting us now! We are inside that kitchen ship and we are going to space now

Execbolts: Completed

thepowdertoy: We need to hijack this ship because sadfoiopesawjfase
    --transmission ended--

Huskar: Shit the spambots already knew we hijack their ship

thepowdertoy: Alright setting the ship control to manual... Everyone hold on to something! Huskar see the air drag meter in the copilot seat and scream if it reaches red! Cutting the ship thruster now! Going down
    *everyone starts to fly*

Huskar: Its on the yellow now

Team Beta: If it reaches red this ship could overload

Huskar: Its red now!

thepowdertoy: Starting engine now! Pulling up

Huskar: Its in the danger zone now!

thepowdertoy: 10 second toward space

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• *A large explosion once again reverberates through the hull of the Veil of Daybreak. This time, a support bar has been blown apart, and much of the hull is on fire.*
    Executie Bolts: Extensive damage report!
    T.O.M.: Support bar A is destroyed, decks 4 through 8 on fire, reactor destabilized and leaking plasma.
    Executive Kalashnikov: Shut down the injector assembly! The feed's out of alignment, and if there's too much stress, the anchors could disengage entirely!
    Executive Lewis: I might be able to configure the generator in time, but we'll get very close to the ground.
    D.A.W.N.: Adamantine Squadron is not responding, sir.
    Executive Bolts: Send a REther message to Wasmic! We seem to be the only ones holding back this fleet of airships, we've just lost contact with the best fighter squadron in the world, and this ship is, at the moment, seemingly held together by rubber bands and glue! In fact, send it to Blaster and Thepowdertoy as well.

As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

• thepowdertoy: Its orbital now

Huskar: I just received transmission from Execbolts about his ship need help

thepowdertoy: Alright. Everyone go to your station now! Huskar go to that weapon control system and check this ship weapons inventory! I will manually control this ship again

Huskar: There is some drones here, I'm currently rewriting its program to destroy spambots instead of us. There is several fighter planes as well, and I'm hacking its autopilot so it becomes a powerful drone too

thepowdertoy: Since when you become a hacker?

Huskar: I have no idea

thepowdertoy: Reentry in 50 seconds, targeting Veil of Daybreak at periapsis, initiating deorbit burn now

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

• X-360: what was the message
    Blaster: Bolts needs help, the veil of daybreak is on the verge of destruction. The reunion is going to have to wait. In radioing a A-20 sqadren to reindevu with us so that they can give us a lift to help the veil of daybreak. They'll be here in 30 seconds with a eta to the daybreak being 1 minute after take off.
    X-360: can the drones hold us.
    Blaster: using my authorisation code, I can convert select fighters to manual mode

* A-20's arrive
    Blaster: let's go

• X-360: so where abouts is this ship......

*this clouds suddenly separate and huge fireballs fly everywhere*

A-20: there

Blaster: spambot closing in at 9 o'clock

A-20: got it

*the ship doges the spambot but a huge light appears in the sky*

X-360: whats a spmabot plantary annihilation cruiser doing here.

*BOOM*

A-20: We hit!!!!!

Blaster: Brace yourselfs

X-360: we heading straight for the hanger of the veil of daybreak ....

A-20: i cant do anything. dam machines. it wont slow down

*the ships crashes and slides into the hanger *

X-360: A-20 and blaster do you read. the smoke it too thick to see

Blaster: copy that

X-360: A-20 do you copy.... A-20!!!!!!!

*the smokes clears*

Blaster: oh go...

X-360: theres nothing we can do ....

*A-20's body lies in a pool of blood*

X-360: we to carry on and find executie bolts plus we need to find a way off. the ships are all broken here.

Blaster: it seems we are on deck 3

X-360: check the door to deck 4

Blaster: theres plasma leaking everywhere

X-360: what about the passage to the bridge

Blaster: locked

X-360: dam check the emergency shaft.

Blaster: thats ok

X-360: lets go then

• Sorry for the very long respite. Summer stuff, and another respite is coming, but then I'm good.

--Executive Jack: Executive jack reporting! Sorry for being MOA, but I was shot down. They've brought in a planet buster as well! I went after it, but I had problems... Anyway, I've found Adamant squadron, and our ETA is about... NOW!!!!!!
    --Spambot air-chief: All units, incoming whjfjfskysdisjsjgxmcmcmcmyxkxky kxmyxmxmyxmgxmyxmdjyxky...................................................................
    -- Executive Jack: Eat that suckers!! Executive Bolts, you have been cleared for all-access pass black alpha. Good luck fixing the veil, by the way, did I mention that they're bringing in a PLANET BUSTER!!!!!!!!

If I get to OP, please let me know. I don't want to ruin the story.

Wait, something funner than fire and void energy has been invented!?!?!? WHAT!!

• Huskar: thepowdertoy there is that BFG there

thepowdertoy: Shit now we still continue on our plan. Reentry in 3 seconds now

Huskar: Hull strain at 40% and increasing, shield at 80% and decreasing

thepowdertoy: See if that shield have lock function and if have, lock it
    No no no incoming missile!! Evasive action

Huskar: Locking ship shield now!

thepowdertoy: 7 minutes to target

• Executive Bolts: D.A.W.N., prepare the Shroud. We're getting out of here.
    D.A.W.N.: Why? We seem to be holding our ground relatively well.
    Executive Bolts: Well, it has to do with the Eos Nova
    D.A.W.N.: Please elaborate. I don't see what the prototype has to do with any of this.
    Executive Bolts: The spambots have a planet buster.
    Executive Kalashnikov: And, the only way to guarantee it's destruction-
    Executive Lewis: -Is to crash the Veil of Daybreak into the carrier!
    Executive Bolts: That was stupid. Anyway, they're right. If they deploy the planet buster, we're dead. No one can possibly escape in the time between entry and detonation, so we'll have to destroy it.
    D.A.W.N.: I see. The Shroud is prepared, in any case.
    *Some time later, the Veil of Daybreak Emerges from the clouds surrounding the spambot carrier. It rams into the giant airship, causing both to be consumed in a magnificent explosion. The fireball then drops down into the White Sea, erupting again, this time in a gargantuan mushroom cloud wreathed with blazing metallic gas and radioactive dust. Did our heroes survive? Is the spambot threat temporarily averted? Find out next post!*

• I was wandering in the ruins of Mojang City, finding the Minecraftian Army Base, but there was no sign of it in the ruins. I then decide to send an encrypted pickup signal, which read:

=====REQUEST FOR PICKUP SIGNAL=====
    Hello, this is T10a. I am at the Park of Notch, awaiting a pickup. I am loading a flaregun as we speak, which should help you find me. Right now, I probably have 8 gazillion spambot eyes gazing at my delicious face, so it would be best to pick me up now. Over.
    =====PICKUP SIGNAL END=====

I await pickup, and I search the nearby buildings for supplies.

• * on a shoreline in tainted with the remains of the veil of daybreak. All passengers have washed ashore, some in worse shape then others. A local tribe finds the crew and passengers unconscious. The tribe members take the bodies and begin to revive and restore them as more of the wreckage comes ashore.

* back in mojang city
    N.I.C.O.L.E: looks like there was a survivor on the veil of daybreak
    T10a: the what?
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Come with me, I'll explain what's been happening on our end

• Huskar: Our intel satellite just detected a detonation at our target

thepowdertoy: Alright the ionization prevents radio signal to reach us, but its over now so let me try

--Transmission started--
    thepowdertoy: This is thepowdertoy calling to Veil of Daybreak, over. Hello? Shit
    --Transmission ended--

thepowdertoy: Veil of Daybreak has exploded. Alright scan the area for a radio transmission. Oh wait they will probably just attack us because we are still inside a spambot ship. Alright configuring autopilot to go to FreqTrans coordinate now

• ------Initiate Broadcast------
    Be advised, the Great Plaza of Mojang City has seen the establishment of three small launch pads. Only craft with a total thrust of less than 1000 kilonewtons are cleared for launch here, limiting crafts to ICBM's, suborbital transports and light orbit-capable vehicles. We'll have to capture a spaceport to get big crafts in orbit, though. Good hunting!
    ------End Broadcast------

I turned off the comms and hurried to the airfield. On my way there, the raid alarm sounded. No matter how many times I'd heard it, it always filled me with terror. I jumped into the nearest bunker, and waited for the thunder. It came and went again. Crawling up from the bunker, I saw that the runways had been destroyed. Luckily, my transport was a VTOL craft, so I jumped in, and soon after, the plane took off. After about fifteen minutes of flight, we strapped on our rocket harnesses and jumped out from the plane, using the rockets to descend on the spambot base below. A few bombs dropped past us and cleared the way. Down on the base, I assumed command of the strike force. We had barely touched the ground before the spambots streamed out. Due to having a hive-mind, they didn't use air-raid alarms. They all knew when one knew. I drew out my gun, shot a spambot in the head, scrapped a few with an EMP grenade, was nearly killed by a sniper before a squadmate took him out. I navigated towards the main control computer, started hacking it, and was killed instantly by a bullet to the head.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Executive Bolts: D.A.W.N., it's war conference time. Call in Wasmic, Thepowdertoy, Blaster, T10A, and Jack.
    *Some time and quite a few arguments later, we see our heroes in a conference room with the aforementioned defenders of Minecraftia.
    Thepowdertoy: So, Bolts, what're we doing here? I was on my way to disable another control node.
    Executive Bolts: I have hacked into a spambot data storage network, and this is what we have discovered.
    *The lights dim and a cloud of pixels appears in the air above the table. It eventually coalesces into a representation of a starship, a confused and tangel mess of gantries and transmission arrays.*
    Executive Bolts: This is a spambot command ship. We have detected one in orbit around Minecraftia, and it appears that it is coordinating the forces that are plaguing us currently.
    Executive Jack: So why don't we just shoot it down? Also, why didn't we detect it before?
    Executive Bolts: Patience, my mechanically challenged friend.
    Executive Jack: What do you mean, "mechanically challenged?" I designed three railgun arrays, didn't I?
    Executive Bolts: And yet, when your coffeemaker "broke down", it took you twenty-two hours of constant examination to realize that the heating coil was fine, and the casing just insulated more heat than you thought it did.
    *Thus the mighty Drake of Fire was thoroughly silenced. A shimmering sphere then enshrouds the spambot command ship.*
    Executive Bolts: The reason this craft has avoided detection and destruction is this plasmonics shield. It absorbs low- to mid- range frequency electromagnetic waves and heats any projectile the sensors detect past its boiling point. Energy weapons are also useless, because almost all of the command ship is covered in ablative plating.
    Blaster: So, we're doomed.
    Executive Kalashnikov: Not exactly. You see, it has a docking cavity instead of external ports, so perhaps we could try to fly a fighter jet through the corridors and destroy the reactor.
    Executive Lewis: Of course, the chances of doing that successfully and exiting the ship without taking significant damage are negligible. In other words, it's suicide to do that.
    Wasmic: Well, we've got that covered. The only problem is getting a fighter jet in there. There's no air in space, last time I checked.
    Executive Bolts: I'm glad you mentioned that.
    *The hologram of the command ship dissolves, to replaced by some kind of massive cannon.*
    Executive Bolts: We can launch it from the Electromagnet-Assisted Explosive Ordnance Projector, code name Chandelier.
    Executive Jack: Hey, what?
    Executive Lewis: The shells it fires have more than enough room for a fighter jet, and they contain an inertial dampening system that would prevent the immediate death or incapacitation of a passenger. Once the initial launch force has given out, a booster module can be activated, allowing for precise aim.
    Executive Bolts: Meeting adjourned.

• -Mojang City is in ruins, and the spambots are charging into our territories- Voice: Wake up- WAKE UP!!! -I jump out of bed, only to find my wrists handcuffed to the bed I'm in.- Scott: What the hell- -I look over,to see the voice as a floating orb above my bed.- We had to restrain you- You were resisting the- err.. slight gene modification. Scott: Um... Orb: Well, we had to remove the part of your genetic code which contained the magic gene. You went crazy and flux was forming in large amounts everywhere, and the gene contained raw Vis, so we had to splice it out. Scott: Wait- so where am I? Orb: The Clockwork center, basically a time machine. You were teleported to here, and the trauma team had to deal with you. Time travel tends to be... Kinda dramatic. Scott: So what now? Do I get to go? Orb: Well, we have to send you back, and wipe your memory a bit. -A white flash blinds my eyes, and I appear in the middle of Mojang City square, which contains a mound of spambot bodies.- Scott: Heeellllllooooo?!?!?!?? -A group of spambots come around the corner- Spambot: KILL HIM!!! -I end up running under an overpass, towards the spaceport- -A ship is activating its engine, and I manage to bolt through the door before it closes- Pilot: This is Omega, asking for clearance to take off. Scott: Sorry, but I have to. Pilot: Wait wha- -before he can finish his sentance, I whack him on the head with a wrench, and he collapses- Scott: AI admin override 1337. AI: Where to? Scott: Blaster's location. I think we need to talk. Oh, and go back to that spaceport once I get off. Apologies to the pilot. -I zoom into the sky-

• Blaster: Bolts, I have a plan for how we're going to get up there.
    Executive Bolts: How?
    Blaster: The Frame Carrier, although not apable of vast interstellar transport, it can make it to the command ship
    Executive Bolts: Where is it?
    Blaster: In the main Space port in the Vanilus district. Its guarded so I will need to go and disable the locks. The MkIII also has a Onboard troop builder so if we can dock with the command ship, we can get reinforcements. I'm ready to leave unless anyone wants to come with me. There is also a strong chance of Philosopher Spambots
    Executive Bolts: You gave those abominations a name?
    Blaster: I like to tell my enemy's apart with names. I'll be in the Defense control tower in order to find out the amount of troops around the port.

• *X-360 wakes up*

X-360:wha... t what where am i? BLASTER!!!! BLASTER!!!!!

*X-60 feels the back of his head*

X-360:looks like i was knocked out and seems my armor went into lock down to save but used up most of my power. i might still be able to contact somebody

|| OPEN TRANSMISSION ||

X-360:...... he..lp am.. some..whe..e

• thepowdertoy: I got something more cooler than that

Execbolts: What is that?

thepowdertoy: Look at my ship. Its a hijacked spambot ship. If I could spoof this ship ID I could dock to that command ship and plant a nuke there. Simple, easy and good enough and no suicide needed

Execbolts: You forgot one thing

thepowdertoy: What is that?

Execbolts: It doesn't have an external port

thepowdertoy: *facepalm* Alright so now we probably need to see the fighter and see if there is any improvement that can be made

Huskar: thepowdertoy and Execbolts you may want to see this
    *thepowdertoy and Execbolts enter the spambot ship*
    *sees a large cannon in the screen*

Huskar: Now this is the results from my hacked radio telescope hacked as radar and optical telescope
    *sees spambot command ship moving toward the cannon*

Huskar: Rule number one in war: Always have sight. They already knew that there is a possibility that that cannon is dangerous and they will destroy it using a powerful downward energy beam to the cannon.

Execbolts: Shit. Now what?

thepowdertoy: Let me become that fighter pilot