[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines - now with Array Solars! [Not to be confused with Solar Arrays]

• Ok, so I forked this (from Sentimel's version). I don't have any big plans, just probably some texture changes and more stability. Github here .

Please create normal advanced Metal Former. Not separated machines like as Roller, Extruder etc... now. It's not to hard make it, but it's very convenient in usability.

• Please create normal advanced Metal Former. Not separated machines like as Roller, Extruder etc... now. It's not to hard make it, but it's very convenient in usability.

And make the Canning Machine a Fluid/Solid Canning Machine X( also fix the damn GUi

Now you see me, now you don't...

• For better textures I think you should talk to CyanideEX about integrating the Unity textures in. They look a lot like Sirus' style :)

I'm just using IC2's textures as Immibis did, but he used it's older textures.

I'm probably not going to add new machines or change any current ones :P at least until I figure out how everything works.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I think it's better if the advanced machines aren't a picture-perfect copy of the normal versions, so I'm not planning on changing any mechanics.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• 59.0.2 is uploaded. Fixed "NoSuchFieldError: defaultVolume" crashes any time you do anything.

Blame IC2 for breaking it the moment I wasn't around.

Does this still happen with the latest version of IC2?

Also, since when does IC2 have a blast furnace? O_o

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Hey! You're back! Btw, we've had blast furnaces for a while now. It's part of TD's heat system, used to make refined iron, which is now steel.

• Btw Immibis, would you consider putting this mod on Github? People could make translations, fix bugs for you, I wouldn't need to 'fork' it (which I didn't do much in, btw. Just updated the textures and refactored the code, you're a very messy person :P) Also the same with ARS. It would be better for everyone, especially since you aren't always here to receive info on bugs/exploits.

Edit: Oh, I also disabled your array windmill recipe, because the windmill has changed to be more awesome.

• This is a purely optional idea, but would an upgrade to the thermal centrifuge because it slows down ore processing because the Rotary Macerator :Macerator: and the Thermal Washer are working so fast and the thermal centrifuge is slowing down everything XD

• I am trying to install this mod in my game. I am using the latest industrial craft, but as soon as I put immibis-core for 1.7.10 into my mods folder, I get a crash!

• Does anybody have any suggestion on how to install the mod?

I have a fresh version of MC with Ic2, and when i put in the Immibis core file, I get a crash. I posted the crash log in a spoiler tag a few posts up. I am on the latest version of Forge & MC 1.7.10

• I put the core file into the mods folder. As soon as i try to launch the game it crashes.

For now I am using the other Advanced Machines mod, since it doesn't crash out my game. But this one look like it has more features.

• Install Java 7 (or 8 ).

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.