Modded world, Need ideas for a build

• I just started a world for 1.5.2 that I'm using as a fun world. Right now I have no idea as to what I want to do and I would like opinions

I have added a list of mods that im running (including immibis' Microblocks). I will also post screenshots every now and then to show my progress in the map. I'm also willing to add in more mods provided my CPU can run them with a minimum of 20 FPS (15 as absolute minimum). I will say right now, i can't rum Mine factory reloaded with these mods at the moment (3 year old Laptop running windows 32bit 7)

• Was that EE3 I saw? Make something overpowered :)

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Was that EE3 I saw? Make something overpowered :)

I will be, but I have been having problems lately. I have had to get rid of Pixelmon due to lag, along with several installs and removals. Now I have this problem here
    Any ideas as to what the problem is?

Yep, go into your machinemuse powersuits configs and disable the shaders.

Cheaper =! cheap. (lol)

OT: Still waiting on someone to create a chemical refinery facility for all Greg tech chemicals.

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I um... don't quite understand.

It was a joke about something Flowerchild said about Muse's code. I guess he was surprisingly right... /shrug

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• You should construct a level, bidirectional railway/pipeline with all of the pipes/cables from all of the mods you are using, 1 000 blocks in length
    At the end of which you must either mine or craft a 3x3 chunks (or larger) level platform where you shall begin construction of your internally propelled spacecraft ...
    (details to follow once you post pics of the railway/pipeline)

P.S. Yeah I'm back from my two year hiatus from this forum, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

• I'm sorry I haven't been posting any photos yet, once I get the pack sorted out (and allowing me to play for longer than a minute before freezing (what is the ayy.c file do?)