[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• I fixed that bug when Enhanced Diamond Drill used only 200 EU when mines the whole vein. Now it uses 200 * amountOfBlocksInVein.

I think addon's ready for another release. If you find any bugs (i'm sure there will be a ton of them), please report.

EDIT: 0.9.2 is up

• another Device for fly is better because you can use other armors than only dedicate, minecraft and mods offer very much good armor so better another device i think, maybe antigravity ring :D omg speed but separate fly with boots and itegrate lava resister in leggins or boots , and need auto jump on 1 block hight when run in sonic leggins, HM pocket refrigerant protect damage for hunger ?? if have energy, ye now see pocket refrigerant protect all dmg for players if have energy

• another Device for fly is better because you can use other armors than only dedicate

another Device for fly is better because you can use other armors than only dedicate, minecraft and mods offer very much good armor so better another device i think, maybe antigravity ring :D omg speed but separate fly with boots and itegrate lava resister in leggins or boots , and need auto jump on 1 block hight when run in sonic leggins, HM pocket refrigerant pocket damage for hunger ?? if have energy, ye now see pocket refrigerant protect all dmg for players if have energy

Pocket Refrigerant protects from everything: yep, it's a bug which will be fixed. I forgot to compare damagesourece == lava || fire, as a result i got this. Don't worry, it'll get fixed the next version.
    I said there probably are a ton of bugs, I'm fixing them now.

EDIT:
    Sneak peek!:

Did you read "Enhancement" wrong like I always do? It's not an enchantment, it's enhancement!

• Official Post

Teh armors look nice, but you should consider adding smaller versions of the armors.
    A "pocket" item. Which gives pretty much the same effect, but reduced and with a smaller energy consumption.

For the Chestplate, make it a ForceField Generator, which prevents things from getting too close, like in a 3 block radius?
    Since it is a ForceField, players could attack it in certain points (those are marked with a red part), damaging the field, causing the chestplate to get its energy drained.
    Bonus effect : Health Boost III permanently. [Increased health]

For the Helmet, when 1.6.2 comes, add more info to the HUD we are going to have, like when you point to a machine or a cable, it shows all possible info about it.
    Entity detector radar (or entity xray), highlighting them with different colors. This includes mobs, players and items.
    Red for players, yellow for mobs and blue for items.
    Bonus effect : Haste II permanently. [Makes the player mine stuff more "efficiently"]

Bonus effect for leggings : Speed II permanently.
    Bonus effect for boots : Jump Boost I permanently.

• Official Post

If you're running on something non flammable with the super sonic leggings of justice, it should light a fire where you run >:D

• Official Post

Since the addon is growing, change its name to "MakTech" or something and make a smaller logo if you wish.
    I think that "LevelStorage v0.9beta - Wireless Conductors & Power Synchronizers (cross-dimensional), Advanced Scanners, XP Generators & Chargers & even Portable Teleporters (cross-dimensional too!)" is just too big =)

What about my helmet idea? It has entity radar scanners to detect players, mobs and items.
    Maybe even ores (in a tiny range), for much increased energy cost per tick.

Tesla helmet ,shoots tesla rays on enemies around for 20 damage. Overclocker upgrades increases speed of fire and Transformer increases damage (and energy usage).

• Since the addon is growing, change its name to "MakTech" or something and make a smaller logo if you wish.
    I think that "LevelStorage v0.9beta - Wireless Conductors & Power Synchronizers (cross-dimensional), Advanced Scanners, XP Generators & Chargers & even Portable Teleporters (cross-dimensional too!)" is just too big =)

What about my helmet idea? It has entity radar scanners to detect players, mobs and items.
    Maybe even ores (in a tiny range), for much increased energy cost per tick.

Tesla helmet ,shoots tesla rays on enemies around for 20 damage. Overclocker upgrades increases speed of fire and Transformer increases damage (and energy usage).

Interesting idea.. The only thing left is how does player insert modules into the helmet? I think creating another machine just for this purpose would be silly.

EDIT:
    Status report:
    I'm done with forcefield chestplates. They lift entities up using 100 EU/t. They also act as a lappack, so they will keep your drill/saw/whatever charged, while being an awesome armor.
    Now it's helmet's turn. It will be something like SpwnX suggested, once I figure out how exactly it'll work.

After helmet's done, we will have a really, really powerful end-game armor which will be awesome.
    Also, I feel like recipes are a little too cheap, so I need to create "simple items" (crafting ingredients) to make a feel that it's a really end-game ultra-super high tech armor. It will involve a lot of texturing.
    I suck at texturing and rendering, so... Oh, for me, drawing a texture is the worst and most difficult part in modcreation.

• Official Post

For helmet "modules", make the helmet have both at same time and make them work when different keys are pressed.
    You can try using GregTech items for the expensive part sake (if it is installed). Just like Modular Power Suits did.
    If not, anything in vanilla IC² is cheap, so you don't have to worry much about it.

• ye super expensive recipes only when detect gregtech, because gregtech is mod for people like super hard playing, hm mabye add axe for drill , and add secure mode (vajra style but without silktouch)

• Status report:
    Progress with Tesla Helmet:

Tesla helmet gets rid of wither & poison + it replenishes your hunger (10 000 EU, when your hunger is below 8 points = 4 hunger bar, it will replenish your hunger to max, but it won't give you a good amount of saturation). Now I am gonna make it shoot laser thingies.

EDIT:
    AAAAAND it works! These 'blue things" are named "Tesla rays". They deal 10 * random(0,6) + 1 damage each. (damage ignores armor).
    I'm done with Tesla Helmet.

• ye super expensive recipes only when detect gregtech, because gregtech is mod for people like super hard playing

Just have a config switch and set it on the first run. If GT is detected default to hard, if not then normal. Just make it possible for people to toggle it as they wish no matter what mods they use.

Though obviously if GT is not installed then there should be a third version of the recipes as you won't have GT items :)

• Entity Radar - VoxelMap/Rei's Minimap. I think code will be a little bit messy, reduntant and laggy. In order to chase entities' movements, a TickHandler/@ForgeSubscribe LivingEntityUpdate will be needed and it will be used every single tick for every single entity... Oh, no.
    Ore Radar - Good idea. I will see what I can do.