[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Woo, nice. Love how the quantum ring looks so far.
    One can have the best of both worlds now, modular powersuits for a couple of it's nice features while still having the nice quantum running+jumping.
    Have you considered a quantum ring that does flight as well?

• Official Post

Can someone point this thread to SirusKing? His dreams are becoming true here...

More comments :
    Config to disable superconductors (so you have to use the expensive GT version)
    Config to disable enriched whatevername orb (so you have to use GT energy orbs, which is a bit more expensive i guess [couldn't check as NEI failed])
    Make all iridium plate requiring stuff require Osmiridium Plates [2 Iridium Plate (the alloy) + 4 Osmium Plate + 2 diamond dust] when GT is installed. Fancy note is that would explain the blueish color of stuff [As Osmium, in GT, is blue]

"DBG, Denied by GregTech, but we implemented it!" made me laugh too.

• Ok, I'm fine with the ring, even though GT I think Iridium from the End is a bit too OP (should be nerfed like the need of Compressed Air Cells to survive in it)

If the SupraConductor can be disabled I'm fine too.

However, without configs I find the losses for the Energy TPer too low. IMO it should be 25%/35%/50% instead of 5/10/25 ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Can someone point this thread to SirusKing? His dreams are becoming true here...

More comments :
    Config to disable superconductors (so you have to use the expensive GT version)
    Config to disable enriched whatevername orb (so you have to use GT energy orbs, which is a bit more expensive i guess [couldn't check as NEI failed])
    Make all iridium plate requiring stuff require Osmiridium Plates [2 Iridium Plate (the alloy) + 4 Osmium Plate + 2 diamond dust] when GT is installed. Fancy note is that would explain the blueish color of stuff [As Osmium, in GT, is blue]

"DBG, Denied by GregTech, but we implemented it!" made me laugh too.

Enriched Whatever Orbs are more expensive than GT ones (they require 4 lapotrons, 4 superconductors (2 iridium plates per 6 superconductors) and 1 iridium plates).
    You get about 2,5 iridium plates per 4 million EU-storage crystals.

@Ook:
    I have added the flight-ability for the ring.

EDIT:
    Status update - I am currently working on "Inventory Nets". It's a signal of some major mechanics coming in the next version of the addon.
    Unfortunately, I had to add a new TickHandler, which is gonna be another perfomance penalty. I'll try to make it as less laggy as possible, I promise :)

Here's something:

• Oh, my code gets dirtier and dirtier... I think I should really refactor most of it some day.

Anyways, I'm currently working on crafting ingredients. Man, these items are so powerful, i need to add expensive recipes for it ;)

Okay, here's something:

• I dont like expensive recipes (gravi suite like) but i have 14 000 uumater 158 diamonds 800 gold ingots few tousands iron ingots and tons (few hundreds tousands) other materials on my server

• I dont like expensive recipes (gravi suite like) but i have 14 000 uumater 158 diamonds 800 gold ingots few tousands iron ingots and tons (few hundreds tousands) other materials on my server

It is gonna be expensive. Up to 4 thousand UU for full suite. ANYBODY GONNA COMPLAIN IT IS OVERPOWERED?

• Official Post

Still waiting an "industrial conflict" mod some day.

LASER TURRET BLOCKS

Now that we have improved "laser entities" it may come true soon (tm).
    I already did suggest some kind of laser turret earlier. It would be programmable, like MFFS interdiction matrix + biometric identifier.

@above : 4 thousand UUM for full suit = nearly impossible for GT :3 {unless you are talking about UUM -> iridium}
    Thats even more expensive than full MPS suit, i think. GOOD.

Consider adding "osmiridium plate" when GT is installed, and swap all iridium plate recipes with that plate.
    Osmiridium plate is made with 2 iridium plates (alloy) + 8 osmium plates in the alloy smelter.

• Now that we have improved "laser entities" it may come true soon (tm).
    I already did suggest some kind of laser turret earlier. It would be programmable, like MFFS interdiction matrix + biometric identifier.

@above : 4 thousand UUM for full suit = nearly impossible for GT :3 {unless you are talking about UUM -> iridium}
    Thats even more expensive than full MPS suit, i think. GOOD.

Matt complained. I did. I'll add a config option for it, don't worry ;)

Osmiridium Plates:
    I added them. I'll add GT compat soon™.
    Also, 4k is a lot of UUM... 64 stacks... More than doublechest worth of UUM....
    Well, new recipes are evil. As evil as hellGreg.

• Official Post

hehe so i must install more overpower mods :D and overpower combinations :D

MFR + extra utilities = OP combination for mob farms.
    Ars Magica :3
    GregTech configured to NOT nerf ANYthing

Edit : 4000 UUM with GT = 66.666.664.000 EU and 136000 scrap [scrap is mandatory]

• Okay lol, I think with GT 1000 pure UUM is enough ^^. Not that OP eventually ^^.

@Osmiridium: Are you sure it's in the Alloy smelter ? I'd say the IBF makes more sense. (especially if it makes more than 2500/3000 K useful ^^)

I did not complain about that suit/ring, and now I'm sure I won't ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Okay lol, I think with GT 1000 pure UUM is enough ^^. Not that OP eventually ^^.

@Osmiridium: Are you sure it's in the Alloy smelter ? I'd say the IBF makes more sense. (especially if it makes more than 2500/3000 K useful ^^)

I did not complain about that suit/ring, and now I'm sure I won't ^^.

It was just the first thing i tought. BF with maximum heat to make osmiridium seems perfect.

• There will be two crafting modes: "normal" and "hard". You can change them in config. On normal mode, all armors require just plain iridium plates (super-easy) like they did in the past.
    On hard mode, it's something like this:
    Boots: 5 osmiridium plates ->
    15 (osmium ingots) * 4 (conversion of osmium tiny dust into normal dust) * 6 (uum per 1 tiny dust) * 4 (you need 4 osmiridium mixed metal ingot per plate) = 1440 UUM
    15 (iridium ingots) * 7 = 105 UUM
    Total of 1545 UUM = 24.14 stacks of UUM
    I will skip all these calculations, let's just think 1 osmiridium plate = 1545 / 5 = 309 UUM
    Chestplate:
    Chestplate requires 3 plates = 927 UUM = 14.48 stacks of UUM
    Leggings:
    Leggings require 3 plates = 927 UUM = 14.48 stacks of UUM
    Helmet:
    Helmet requires 4 plates = 1236 UUM = 19.31 stacks of UUM

Total of 4635 UUM per fullset = 72.42 stacks of UUM.

I don't know on which difficulty you're gonna play, but I will definitely play on normal.

@lso, Matt, congratulations on 2000 posts!
    In other news, I DID FREAKING FIX THAT WEIRD THING WHERE ARMOR DID NOT RENDER!
    For those fellow modders who have the same problem:
    use this code before your modItemsInit:

Code
    ARMOR_SUPERSONIC_RENDER_INDEX = RenderingRegistry.addNewArmourRendererPrefix("supersonic");

Where ARMOR_SUPERSONIC_RENDER_INDEX is a simple variable in your ClientProxy.
    Then, when you init your armors, do that something like that:

Code
    super(LevelStorage.configuration.getItem(UNLOCALIZED_NAME,
    		        LevelStorage.getAndIncrementCurrId()).getInt(),
    		        EnumArmorMaterial.DIAMOND, ClientProxy.ARMOR_SUPERSONIC_RENDER_INDEX, 1);

Place your armors inside of /minecraft/textures/models/armor/yourPrefix_layer_yourLayer.png
    yourLayer - 2 for leggings, 1 for everything else.
    That was it. I don't know if it is the case for you, but for me it really drove me insane.