[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Eh.....I really dont understand that document in that web page:pinch: , cuz im not modder.... ;(

• Maybe u should add night vision into tesla helmet and quantum ring, and add a keybinding for it, just use like shift+v to turn night vision on/ off, another is why dont u add the enhanced diamond drill into the quantum ring? just let the enhanced diamond drill to replace the energetic infused matter orb in crafting, and use M+right click to change the drill's modes

Quantum Ring combines armor's abilities. Nothing else. And it will stay so.

• hm , quantum saber can not enchanced looting ? :(
    hm molecular heater need more energy than 512 but accepet max 512 eu/t, maybe bump tier into 2048 eu/t

• Okay, so I finally (finally!) fixed wireless conductors. They are not THAT buggy anymore (previously they just wasted energy under certain circumstances).
    That's good news.
    Bad news: i updated to latest forge for my MCP and.... IC2 is buggy as hell when it comes to supporting latest forge.
    Every single time i break IC2 block, it crashes me with

Code
    2013-09-07 18:29:49 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.getItemName()Ljava/lang/String;
    2013-09-07 18:29:49 [INFO] [STDERR] 	at ic2.core.block.BlockMultiID.breakBlock(BlockMultiID.java:243)

And when i try to open GUI it does the same except for "net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.areCommandsAllowed(Ljava.lang.String)".
    It starts to irritate me insane.
    Also, i cannot commit to github anymore :( I had to change a directory (create a new one) and GitHubForWindows doesn't support directorieschanging yet.

• Also, i cannot commit to github anymore :( I had to change a directory (create a new one) and GitHubForWindows doesn't support directorieschanging yet.

Get gitbash, get to the directory you created, do #git add files_from_that_directory_you_want_in_git followed by #git commit and you should get it working.

Really, using git from command line is trivial. Havin some GUI app not support such a basic feature shouldn't be a reason to not commit stuff.

• do u finish the newest version? I want to play :)

No, and it seems like it is far from finished. Driven away by things IRL, you know the drill. But i hope i won't be the second Eloraam :)

But for now, i am working on electric lighters. What special abilities should they have?

• OH! I have an idea! When you try to ignite a block that is smeltable (in a furnace), it won't actually create a fire there but instead it will drop the block cooked!

That'd be quite fast lol.
    I wonder if people like SpwnX would try to automate that with Turtles or such (I know SpwnX, you don't use CC) to exploit it and use less energy than an overclocked furnace or something like that ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• That'd be quite fast lol.
    I wonder if people like SpwnX would try to automate that with Turtles or such (I know SpwnX, you don't use CC) to exploit it and use less energy than an overclocked furnace or something like that ...

Nah, i don't believe it would be abusable.

In the meantime:

Now, the question: how do you get antimatter? Definetely via particle accelerator. But what do you need to process in order to get antimatter? I'm thinking UUM is a pretty good point. Like you need to accelerate UUM [making it unstable and able to potentially explode during the process of acceleration], squeeze it, [do all that scientific stuff] and you get antimatter as a end-product. Antimatter is going to be used as a ingredient in more advanced machines (and items) coming up in LevelStorage. What are these items? Stargate. No more spoilers. For now, could anybody with a bit of scientific knowledge describe me how you get antimatter step-by-step?

• Now, the question: how do you get antimatter? Definetely via particle accelerator. But what do you need to process in order to get antimatter? I'm thinking UUM is a pretty good point. Like you need to accelerate UUM [making it unstable and able to potentially explode during the process of acceleration], squeeze it, [do all that scientific stuff] and you get antimatter as a end-product. Antimatter is going to be used as a ingredient in more advanced machines (and items) coming up in LevelStorage. What are these items? Stargate. No more spoilers. For now, could anybody with a bit of scientific knowledge describe me how you get antimatter step-by-step?

YAY!

How you could get Antimatter ? Theoretically, the way you create both Matter and Antimatter, the "first" one (which probably created the matter in the Universe, even though we don't know why the Antimatter disappeared mostly) is by sending 2 phtons of 511 MeV (aka High-energy gamma rays). That way you can get one electron and one posit(r)on/anti electron.
    Antimatter is basically the opposite of matter in all (spin which you don't care about, electric charge you care about since it makes each particles attracted by its antiparticle if it has an electric charge) but mass.

But if you want a more efficient way, especially to fit with your UUM Idea, it happens that some particles contains antimatter quarks (quarks are the base of every single baryon, such as Proton (2 Up and 1 down if I' not mistaken) or Neutron (1 Up and 2 down, hence the electric neutrality, since Up = 2/3 e [e=elemental charge] and Down = -1/3e). Hence the LHC sometimes generate antimatter. So you could say that UUM + Particle accelerator = antimatter.

But, why JUST antimatter ? What about hypothetic materials with heavier quarks/particles ? It could be like, the longer the accelerator, the higher the level of the particle ou can get :D (with probabilities and energy consumption increasing).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Okay, i am going for a... another dimension. Yes. Antimatter Universe.
    You will still need to build particle accelerator to get just a few of starting antimatter in order to build stargate (not a determined name yet) to the Antimatter Universe. When you get there you will need to risk your life in order to mine as much antimatter as you can [while you mine there, there will be a potential risk of you being turned... into a boom]
    Antimatter is going to be used heavily.

EDIT:
    I think i'm on something here. Dimension thing kind of works... Now i need to add a special biome for the generator to generate.

Here we go! :D

• when can you get the update for the expirimental version?

Unfortunately, i can't say anything other than "when it's ready".
    I've been uploading dev versions (a few pages back), but they are buggy, so no guarantees, however you can download them if you need/want.