[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• You have many mods. I have no words...

My IV system is not even close to being optimized to handle SUCH a ton of recipes...
    Are there mods that add many recipes but not add much content (mods like forge multipart, RP, etc.)? I think that might probably be what's happening.
    It iterates through all the recipes MANY times, which is negligible in most cases, except for the one I specified.

Also, just a note:

Code
    2013-10-25 21:13:18 [INFO] [LevelStorage] 	ItemStack: tile.cloth_0.name, value: 24
    2013-10-25 21:13:18 [INFO] [LevelStorage] 	ItemStack: Vacuum Cleaner, value: 832
    2013-10-25 21:13:18 [INFO] [LevelStorage] 	ItemStack: Cannon, value: 1280

I don't know how the heck Vacuum Cleaner happened to have 832 IV, but at least you can get 9 Vacuum Cleaners for 1 diamond! ;)

• No thats not the issue. What it spends time on is this:

2013-10-25 21:08:27 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2013-10-25 21:08:27 [WARNING] [LevelStorage] Exception getting AdvRecipe list.
    2013-10-25 21:08:27 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2013-10-25 21:08:27 [WARNING] [LevelStorage] Exception getting AdvRecipe list.

• It is probably the most weird thing I've ever seen, which cannot simply happen unless a mod like GT (i don't blame GT or Greg for that, I said like GT) does real strange stuff to advrecipes.

At least it prints error to stdout, and i know approximately where the problem is..

• Another request, I just read through the logs of JZTech and you registered (very likely you) "10kEUStore" at the OreDict even though it is "crafting10kEUStore".

Nah, I don't (or don't remember) register 10kEUStore to OreDict. Mine "energycrystal"-base is fourty million Energetic Enriched Matter Orb (4x superconductors + 4 lapotrons + 1 iriplate)

@others:
    I'm done with Mass Melters, they basically burn items that have IV value for their IV. IV now has a liquid form, 1 mB (or liter, in case you're Greg) = 10 IV.
    1 diamond (8192 IV) is ~three hundred thousand EU, I might bump it up if needed. (machine consumes 300 EU/t and its speed is 100 IV per tick)

I'm going to do away with Particle Accelerators. I don't mean I'm doing away with them absolutely, I'm just changing mechanic how they work.
    They'll have a liquid tank, and something else (secret, mwuahahaha)...

Also, if GT is detected, Particle Accelerators will consume 4 times more IV than the item they are reproducing is worth of IV.
    Basically, chain
    1 diamond -> 8192 -> 2048 IV for PA.
    So, you need 4 diamonds to create 1 diamond.
    (better example: 1 diamond = 1 gold ingot, instead of 1 diamond = 4 gold ingot; 1 iridum ore = a stack of diamonds, which is... pretty balanced I think)

Config option, you know the drill...

LevelStorage BTW provides Rock Desintegrator (cobblegen for EU), so you might build some resource factories which run straight of energy... A lot of energy.

Mass Melters automation:
    Input slots - up side
    Extract fluid - any side

EDIT 2:
    Now I know how to make Phantom Slots.
    Just aesthetics, but still.

• So, here is somewhat unbuggy version.
    New stuff:
    * If you press Range Switch Key (V by default) holding XP Tome, it will create a random enchanted book in your inventory (you of course must have a normal book in your inventory) and consume 840 XP. It is ABSOLUTELY random. It doesn't check for minimum and maximum enchantability and all that crazy stuff, it just picks up random enchantment and puts it onto the book.
    * Mass Melter. Has 9 slots for items. Burns items for their IV. (300 EU/t, input on top)
    * COMPLETE rework of Particle Accelerators. They have a liquid tank and need liquid IV in order to operate. You just put a sample (phantom slot) to the left slot and it will reproduce that item using IV and lots of energy. Antimatter mode is the same, except for that it uses liquid IV to operate.
    * NEI support for Drill Enhancements.
    * More unfinished Antimatter Universe work..
    * Rock Demolisher. I forgot to add a sprite for it, but don't worry, it will be in the next version. Basically a Vajra. I plan to add more functionality to it in future.
    * Major code liftovers.

I'm off to watching direwolf.

EDIT:
    Wow, 615 kilobytes already. I remember times when it was ~5 kilobytes...

• In the present version, ForceField ChestPlate is completely identical with Quantum ChestPlate, it doesnt have any specials, so can u make a change for it?

• I also get the NPEs when LS goes through it's initialization.

The only significant time lapse occurs at the following lines:

Code
    2013-10-28 03:49:32 [WARNING] [LevelStorage] Exception getting AdvRecipe list.
    2013-10-28 03:49:32 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException
    2013-10-28 03:53:35 [INFO] [LevelStorage] Printing IVRegistry contents:

http://pastebin.com/cteUUz38

• In the present version, ForceField ChestPlate is completely identical with Quantum ChestPlate, it doesnt have any specials, so can u make a change for it?

forcefield chest plate have useless and overpower feature "forcefield" wchich kill all mobs in area, quantum chest better becuase have integrated jetpack

• It acts as a 40 million EU lappack. What else do you want from it?

But it is only a 40 million EU lappack + Quantuam ChestPlate, so it shouldnt call ForceField ChestPlate, u should restore the "forcefield" function which can kill all the mobs in an area, but you can redo the function, when you open Area-Kill, you will drain EU continuously, but during that time, every mob who is close to you will be killed, you also can close the Area-Kill at any time, and it will stop draining EU.

• @above: I have my own plans on that...

• WOW!!! I am so happy, this Antimatter Armor is so awesome!! I am looking forward to it!!! Eh, I have a suggestion, u can add a function to AntimatterSuit Boots, when u stand on water, the water block which is under you will freeze into ice cake, when u stand on lava, the lava block which is under u will freeze into stone, cobblestone, or obsidian. And 1 question, would u add a Antimatter Quantum Ring?

• WOW!!! I am so happy, this Antimatter Armor is so awesome!! I am looking forward to it!!! Eh, I have a suggestion, u can add a function to AntimatterSuit Boots, when u stand on water, the water block which is under you will freeze into ice cake, when u stand on lava, the lava block which is under u will freeze into stone, cobblestone, or obsidian. And 1 question, would u add a Antimatter Quantum Ring?

@Antimatter Quantum Ring:
    Of course, yes.

EDIT:
    dumping all the things i've been working on to the github
    https://github.com/mak326428/L…82c05028f77c25aa249052059

• @Antimatter Quantum Ring:
    Of course, yes.

EDIT:

@Antimatter Quantum Ring:
    Of course, yes.

EDIT:

I got another question for u, could Buffed (Antimatter)ForceField ChestPlate protect the damage from forcefield of MFFS?
    And how about my suggestion?

• Nah, it would be really tricky and unnecessary to do.. Unless MFFS deals insane amount of damage (like I do) instead of using simple .setDead() on entity. (which is derpy on players BTW)

@Others:
    Should uranium have an IV value? If so, what IV value should it have?

• Nah, it would be really tricky and unnecessary to do.. Unless MFFS deals insane amount of damage (like I do) instead of using simple .setDead() on entity. (which is derpy on players BTW)

@Others:
    Should uranium have an IV value? If so, what IV value should it have?

Then I hope Antimatter Boots can make me could stand on the water without freeze water