[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Official Post

Yes, Uranium is a mass containing object. It should have an IV value - mainly so I can make more.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yes, Uranium is a mass containing object. It should have an IV value - mainly so I can make more.

Urgh.. I'm afraid people will find exploits there (like they did with EE2) - you can get free IV with rock desintegrator for energy, and thus, making uranium have IV value might cause loop.
    Maybe make it expensive IV-wise... Hm, but people will be able to melt cheap uranium at bargain rate... Nah, i think it is a dead end.

• Official Post

To abuse getting uranium, if the IV cost is high enough, will itself prove not worth the effort. Or do what Greg says and make cobble near worthless

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Why doesnt every single IV dematerialization cost about the value of 10 Cobble. That way you cannot gain Energy from cheap junk.

Ehm, my IV values are integer-based, so... I don't want to break the entire thing just for that purpose.

I liked SpwnX suggestion. I will remove IV value from cobble and it to regular smoothstone instead. This will stop any loops (~2064 EU per 1 IV (induction furnace + rock desintegrator), which is pretty lossy and nobody will use it unless they are crazy)

Also, I'd like to completely rework dynamic-IV part. The system itself is terrible and recognizes only ~2 recipes aside from critical nodes (critical node = IV value that was assigned by myself), which sucks.
    Or completely give up on that dynamic-IV, thus relieving minecraft loadspeed and do it the way EE2 assigned EMC values (hardcoded).
    Also, does anybody remember that EE2-blazerod-maceration system? It was possible with IV. Now it's not.

EDIT:
    this is how I think values should look like:

EDIT:
    So, now I'm getting ready for Antimatter Armor (and Antimatter QRing, ofcourse)

• Official Post

Dangit, my perfect IV system ruined! Ah well, my millions of blaze rods will have to make brewing stands or something

I see this too much.

• Dangit, my perfect IV system ruined! Ah well, my millions of blaze rods will have to make brewing stands or something

Actually, I might keep it there with a config.
    Like if you want iridium real fast, you can turn a config option on and build a complex blazerod-system.

EDIT:
    I don't really know what texture I want to make...
    Take nano suit as a base?

• Ehm, my IV values are integer-based, so... I don't want to break the entire thing just for that purpose.

32bit ints have room for ~4.2 billion values. Highest value I saw there was about 20x smaller. You could just multiply all values by 8 (or 16) and add more cheap stuff to the beginning of scales.

• @above:
    nah, i'll just remove iv value from cobble.

I'd still say using bigger values would be a good idea. I'd even go with 64bit ints to give more room for additions when needed. Currently it's pretty much impossible to add stuff in the beginning and to create new tiers.

• I'd still say using bigger values would be a good idea. I'd even go with 64bit ints to give more room for additions when needed. Currently it's pretty much impossible to add stuff in the beginning and to create new tiers.

There's no need in that - there's nothing even more useless than cobble, is there? Ah, cobblestone halfslabs, yes!

• Official Post

Actually, I might keep it there with a config.
    Like if you want iridium real fast, you can turn a config option on and build a complex blazerod-system.

Configs are great aren't they :)

@Above, Cobble walls are even more useless, you can't even rock crush them back into sand like half slabs

I see this too much.

• What about nuclear transmutation?
    (stupidly complex mechanics are being written, i accidentally deleted them before submitting)

I've been in contact with Sentimel (we played together, discussed problems and so on), well, spoiler: wait for something from Advanced Solar Panels.

• Official Post

I've been in contact with Sentimel (we played together, discussed problems and so on), well, spoiler: wait for something from Advanced Solar Panels.

Was that anything to do with my idea of infusing liquid UU into glowstone to get sunarium?

I see this too much.

• I'm done with all the antimatter armors (except for helmet).

So, the final (or semi-final) concept of it:
    Chestplate: acts exactly as Forcefield Chestplate before its nerf
    Leggings: Shift + Ray Shoot Key to teleport whereever you want. Energy consumption 300 000 EU, regardless distance.
    Boots: Range Switch Key (default V) not to fall. You must carry nothing in your active slot in order for this to work. This DOES allow you to walk over water. (Screenshot:

So, yeah.
    Ideally, Helmet: 2048 EU/t when it isn't raining.

All armors require brutal amounts of antimatter, and thus, you must either go to antimatter universe and dig everything out with quarries or prepare your IV factory...
    It's probable that more functionality gets added in the future.

Just to tell you:
    Chestplate requires 6 antiridium plates. It's 12 antimatter globs => 108 antimatter tiny piles => 3538944 IV.
    More than a dragon egg. And notice that this is ONE part of suit.
    You need to dig out 486000 antimatter stone in order to get the equal amount of antimatter.
    And this is just the chestplate... There are 3 other parts...

And yes, I forgot to mention that 1 tiny pile of antimatter is worth 32768 IV. (3277 mB of liquid IV)

• Boots: Range Switch Key (default V) not to fall. You must carry nothing in your active slot in order for this to work. This DOES allow you to walk over water.

So, the function of Antimatter Boots is to makes u can stand on water and walk over water?