1.6.2 (401) If you can't see recipes then read this.

• I noticed a lot people on IRC and other places are having issues with recipes. This is a known bug with most of the locals. NEI Had updated it's API since 1.6.0.6 and so if you use 1.6.0.7+ And I think it's now 1.6.1.2 then you will not see any recipes even on addons like GregTech.

You can find all the old versions here: http://www.chickenbones.crafts…es/Old_Versions/index.php

Suggested:
    NotEnoughItems 1.6.0.6.jar & CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.3.jar

Please also note that when more and more mods start compiling against the latest NEI API that more and more mods might crash for example Applied Energistics rv12.b but rv12.a works just fine.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I used the builds you suggested and still have a messed-up texture for eg. mecerator recipes. Known issue? :)

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

• I used the builds you suggested and still have a messed-up texture for eg. mecerator recipes. Known issue? :)

The GUI Issues is a IC Only issue and not related to NEI. At this point that is one thing even a resource pack I tried making would not fix right.

At this point we are waiting for IC Devs to fix GUI Textures / Armor Textures on the Player and Update the NEI API. Their might be a few other issues but this is what I seen so far only playing to a day.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• NEI Had updated it's API since 1.6.0.6 and so if you use 1.6.0.7+ And I think it's now 1.6.1.2 then you will not see any recipes even on addons like GregTech.

It's not much of a solution, as the latest Applied Energistics requires NEI 1.6.1.2 and crashes otherwise. Most of know the IC2 recipes anyway.

// First, try to add to a nearby chest
    // Second, try to add to adjacent pipes
    // Lastly, throw the object away
    code comments in Buildcraft litterbug quarry

• Hey I can't see recipes but that isn't the issue. I am unable to smelt rubber from sticky resin. does anyone else have this issue and if so a fix?