IC2 Gregtech Server [1.6.2]

• Nope, still don't see it. Not on PowerCrystal's forum post or the Jenkins.

Is it an official port or those fake virusy things on random scammers' websites such as minecraft12?

• Nope, still don't see it. Not on PowerCrystal's forum post or the Jenkins.

Is it an official port or those fake virusy things on random scammers' websites such as minecraft12?

It's unofficial developement build from the source on GitHub.

• Probably just being really dense here but searched all the pull requests and the network chart but don't see anything compiled for 1.6.2. I do see a pull request for changes in 1.6.2 for Power Crystals Core, but there's nothing for MFR.

• Alright you two how about we stop fighting over an unofficial mod update?? I'm just waiting for the real deal but hey let's have fun with ender I/0 as a decent TE replacement. Yea I know those Multifarms are turds but why not use turtle automation instead for chemical free farming?

• Hey, my old FTB server has gone kinda inactive and I was looking for a new challenge so I am currently trying to find a Gregtech server that doesn't totally destroy beginners who have never played with gregtech (or ic2 for 1.6.2). How many players are on this regularly and how do you handle pvp?

• Official Post

Hey, my old FTB server has gone kinda inactive and I was looking for a new challenge so I am currently trying to find a Gregtech server that doesn't totally destroy beginners who have never played with gregtech (or ic2 for 1.6.2). How many players are on this regularly and how do you handle pvp?

We normally have about 3 or 4 people on. PvP we're normally too busy to do :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yea and my control panel have that off so yea. Just supply your email so I can get you hooked up with dropbox and also we got a warehouse facility that you may join us on expanding that to total operational stage. (getting everything done with raw materials like ores)

• I never though that there can be such a nice server :) People are friendly, no griefing or stealing, everything is just awesome about it! I'm sure you'll enjoy it ^^

• Awesome, will definitely play for some time on your server! Especially since I am completely new to 1.6.2 IC2 and GregTech in general (In my SSP, I dont even have a single machine yet), it'd be great to get some advice from more experienced people :P And I guess a friendly server is much better than trying my luck in a monstrous pvp arena :D

• Alright I banned someone who's doesn't care about my hosting.. Quality managed servers are not cheap by any means! I checked the usages and they are not tipping over 50% for both CPU and RAM for two players online (staying around 36% most of the time). I don't host on insufficient hardware like some cheap skates that try to put 20 players on a 4GB server.

• Loving the server, really good community and your right no stealing, griefing or anything else.
    I ve been on the last 3 days setting up but now i got a problem -

I went to a mystcraft world with a link book but when i went to open it and use it, it disappeared from my inventory. Now i am stuck in a hell biome that is constantly raining.
    I was talking to Jake and he said that an op could TP me but for some reason i am always on a different times to everyone else..

Can someone please help me out with how i get back to the overworld?

I shall repay with any items you need, i was just starting to get in a good place.

----------------
    Also before i logged off after the server restart it was running really nice. Think that restart was a good choice..

• Alright I banned someone who's doesn't care about my hosting.. Quality managed servers are not cheap by any means! I checked the usages and they are not tipping over 50% for both CPU and RAM for two players online (staying around 36% most of the time). I don't host on insufficient hardware like some cheap skates that try to put 20 players on a 4GB server.

What do you mean by that?

• Same thing happened to my book once, but I was in the overworld :X You should specify where is the book you used so when I get online I can bring you a book back. Also MC systems are down again and I can't play online...

• Official Post

What do you mean by that?

Someone loaded like a million chunks at once with chicken chunks.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Ahh someone else abusing chicken chunks limits?? I'm going to get to bottom of this! As an admin I'll dig this abuser to pay, you can't even do this with default configs. I think that is limited to 500 total chunks a player or something and 5k for admins.

• So, I tried installing minecraft and your mods from the dropbox, I installed forge, everything works fine, then I try to use the DropboxMCUpdater, which gives the following error

When I try to copy the mods and config folder manually then minecraft crashes on start without any error message. Is there a trick to installing these mods that I don't know about?