New stuff on IC2 2.0?

• What is the new things added between IC2 1.118 build 401 and IC2 2.0.x?
    I have heared about a energy system and recipe rework,how do I use the new IC2? :S
    I am still using 1.118,where I know how to use everything(but the agriculture part and the obscurator).
    Plus,I don´t want to lose my creative world kept since minecraft 1.3.2.

• For the E-net rework, basically they got rid of packets, this makes energy combine into the voltage, partially reducing lag, this also makes it so, for example, 2 batboxes can fry copper cable, and cause explosions on 32eu/t machines.

There have been some changes for things like crafting for machine blocks, they now require plates. plates are crafted using a forge hammer. Some machines have been added, like the thermal centrifuge, and ore washing machine, they are used to get more output from your macerated ores. Lead ore has been added, and is used primarily in reactor components. Mass fabrication has been changed a little bit, with the energy cost of uu matter becoming 10x what it was before, I believe there are more changes to mass fabrication to come. New nuclear fuels have been added, along with a new type of reactor the Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, it uses pellets of RTG fuel which last forever, but make small amounts of energy (I think that's correct, but don't trust me on that).

• Do ore washing machine works? When I tried it last time I couldn't figure how it work.

yes the washing ore machine works
    make sure you read the change log cause some versions can corporate your worlds

• For the E-net rework, basically they got rid of packets, this makes energy combine into the voltage, partially reducing lag, this also makes it so, for example, 2 batboxes can fry copper cable, and cause explosions on 32eu/t machines.

There have been some changes for things like crafting for machine blocks, they now require plates. plates are crafted using a forge hammer. Some machines have been added, like the thermal centrifuge, and ore washing machine, they are used to get more output from your macerated ores. Lead ore has been added, and is used primarily in reactor components. Mass fabrication has been changed a little bit, with the energy cost of uu matter becoming 10x what it was before, I believe there are more changes to mass fabrication to come. New nuclear fuels have been added, along with a new type of reactor the Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, it uses pellets of RTG fuel which last forever, but make small amounts of energy (I think that's correct, but don't trust me on that).

Will I be able to use my tinker´s construct hammer? It is probably more expensive than gregtech IC2´s one and it is used as a mining tool(pickaxe).
    And what if I put 5 or more :MFS-Unit: s side by side? :Nuke TNT:

old/abandoned account please delete :Recycler:

• No, you cant use the TiC hammer, but the Forge hammer isn't too expensive, its crafted like so,
    :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron: :Cable: :Refined Iron:
    :Force Field: :Cable: :Force Field:

:Refined Iron:=Refined Iron
    :Cable:=Stick
    :Force Field:=Nothing

Also yes 5 Mfsus will cause something like a Mass fab to explode, (especially now that they are tier 4, so I think they output 2048eu/t) this does encourage the use of painted cables, transformer upgrades, and having each machine have its own energy storage appropriate to its voltage.

wait, more output from macerated ores? 2x yield wasn't enough?

• It doesn't give too much more, the full process on an iron ore yields 2 full iron dust, 2 stone dust, 4 small piles of iron dust (9 make a full dust), and 2 small piles of gold dust (9 make a full dust).

• I would recommend just using the latest version, the scanner, along with the replicator and pattern encoder are all parts of the current rework to uu-matter.

• It doesn't give too much more, the full process on an iron ore yields 2 full iron dust, 2 stone dust, 4 small piles of iron dust (9 make a full dust), and 2 small piles of gold dust (9 make a full dust).

great, that makes my BC+IC2 ore processing setup harder to do...ah well, I'll prob need the room due to the changes being done to the elec system...I'm surprised you guys haven't just gone to Volt, Amps, Watts setup.
    and what will I need with stone dust?

• great, that makes my BC+IC2 ore processing setup harder to do...ah well, I'll prob need the room due to the changes being done to the elec system...I'm surprised you guys haven't just gone to Volt, Amps, Watts setup.
    and what will I need with stone dust?

At the moment I believe stone dusts only use is for construction foam, also, you only need to do all those steps if you want the highest ore yield, you can still macerate then smelt for double output.

• BTW, is it possible to get Plutonium in Survival for now (2.0.130)? Centrifuging/Washing uranium ore gives nothing...

simply....Centrifuging depleted Uran Full Rods..

• just tried 2.0smth

DA HELL IS THAT??? MFE is 4kk MFSU is 40kk and tier up? whats with that amount of.. rods? Lithium etc? uranium 235+238? what the heell? *just excited*
    I got a feeling, that we will be buiding 50x50x40 reactors soon :D (there is such a mod)
    still, waaay too many new stuff
    Greg same thing to you, I updated to 162 and my head popped :pinch: *smb plz update wikis'*

Can smb give a brief explanation on what are new things and how to use them? at least ore washer is familular..

• *smb plz update wikis'*

Can smb give a brief explanation on what are new things and how to use them? at least ore washer is familular..

Yeah,we need to learn how to play with IC2 2.0! Also what about the addons I am using (Nuclear control,compact solars)? Do I need to see if they updated?

old/abandoned account please delete :Recycler: