Suggestion: Rotary Macerator

• Or virtually every machine... would make teching up past tier 1 machines more worth it...

Now that I think about it, there should be the basic machines for tiers 1 and 2. But tiers 3 and 4 would be reserved for the future tech machines. Like the AoE Teleporter and the Ion Cannon. Because if you had a tier 3 furnace, it would just be insane.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• i would like to put my hat in, in support of this suggestion

i agree it should be exactly as OP
    1 input slot, 2 output slots 2x speed to equalize time with induction furnace

• i would like to put my hat in, in support of this suggestion

i agree it should be exactly as OP
    1 input slot, 2 output slots 2x speed to equalize time with induction furnace

yea 1 input, 2 output twice the speed sounds nice

MinecraftChicken is yummy
    MinecraftCow is mooey
    MinecraftPig is oinky
    :Mining Laser: is pewy
    MinecraftCreeper is EXPLOSIVE!!
    RUN AWAY!!

• Finally I have been thinking that there should some way to equalize the of the Macerators and the Induction Furnace. Not to mention the face that two output slots would be a god send so you do not have to empty it every half-cycle( one cycle being macerating 64 blocks of an particular item). :D :D :D

• Finally I have been thinking that there should some way to equalize the of the Macerators and the Induction Furnace. Not to mention the face that two output slots would be a god send so you do not have to empty it every half-cycle( one cycle being macerating 64 blocks of an particular item). :D :D :D

Actually, if all the T2 Macenator had was a dual output slot, I'd be just fine with that as is... (and being able to accept MV current, ofc..)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

I need faster macerators now more than ever, with the latest contraption i built! The macerator is a HUGE holdup. I think I'm going to build like 10 of them for now, and hope we get a rotary macerator at some point :).