[1.7.10] StoneLegion.Com Adventures Minecraft Modded Server With 100+ Mods! (Last Updated: 12/23/2014)

• Introduction: Welcome to the StoneLegion.Com Server Advertisement thread, In this thread will teach you how to signup and connect to our servers with very few steps as possible but also provide you with a stable and fun experience on our servers. Stone Legion is a sister site to Godcraft.com that has been running Minecraft Servers for over 4 years and running game servers for over 15 years. At Stone Legion Modded server will be offering you 1000's of new features outside the standard vanilla minecraft server with many and more features from that of Feed the Beast and Technic/Tekkit.

Client Downloads:
    Windows Client
    Linux / Mac Client

Server Access:
    Get Whitelisted Now!

Let's Play Series:
    Kane's Official Series!
    https://www.youtube.com/playli…IQ37wN4wFclNrojTgKi3ja2Ze
    Welcome to Stone Legion Adventures Server. The Adventures Server is a more public and well maintained server that's goal is to provide a longer life Server with updates for months to come. We have 100's of mods and tons of features and stability is our key feature. We hope you enjoy our server and hope you will do your part and help spread the word!

Adventures Special Links:

Adventures Server Features:

• Over 100 Mods
    • 8000x8000 Overworld
    • New Dimensions (Space)!
    • Free Server (Just Need To Be Whitelisted)
    • VIP Features! (Helps pay for the costs of the server)
    • Constant Updates! We like to keep updated and bring you the latest features!
    • And Much More!

Server Specs:

• Intel Xeon Haswell E3 1240 V3
    • 32GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz
    • 6 x 240GB Intel 520 SATA3 SSD
    • LSI 9271-8i Raid Card /w Cachevault (BBU)
    • 1Gbps Uplink
    • 10TB Premium Traffic

If you have any issues then please free free to make a thread in our Support Forums. We are willing and wanting to help you get into the game and play! So don't be afraid to ask for help!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Edited 4 times, last by Kane Hart ().

• Just want to let everyone know we are working on a new server called Stone Legion Unleashed. This will be a 1.6.4 Public Server (Whitelist Required) That will feature over 100+ Mods. It's more a kind of server you play the way you like and want. Yeah there might be some unbalancing issues and such but we hope you play fair and you put yourself to the challenge.

This server will not include GregTech. We are tired of a featureless mod that seems bent on just copying and replicating other ideas and just force a slow boring grind and offer nothing really good or special anymore. We want to have fun and enjoy a game the way its meant.

• Official Post

We are tired of a featureless mod that seems bent on just copying and replicating other ideas

I think you've got the wrong Gregtech.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• My computer lags with 80 mods but not with 122.

• This server died long ago. Unstick thread.

While I neither agree nor disagree with your demands, there is no need to barge into the IC2 forums and just yell for everything you want. There are 7 billion people on Earth, and a few million that play Minecraft, and a hundred or so on these forums. Nobody complies to just one out of so many people's demands. There is no need to be so aggressive.

Consider looking up "tact" and "sensitivity".

• Sorry about that. Our game servers or community is not dead rather that phase of the server had been retired as people were looking for new version of Minecraft / restart etc.

I taken the liberty to revamp the thread with the correct latest information.