IC2 2.0 & GT: help each other!

• Depends on the frequency :). And also on the medium ^^. Guess what absorption spectrum were invented for ? ^^

If there is some environment that doesn't get affected by travelling waves that environment is incapable of passing those waves in the first place :P

• Official Post

1) All cables are now lossless

That's still a bug :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• has anyone figured out how to get the electric wrench to switch modes?
    BTW, most of the old recipes work, just replace refined iron with iron plate (hammered iron bar).

edit: nvm, i had a conflict in keybindings.

• Depends on the frequency :). And also on the medium ^^. Guess what absorption spectrum were invented for ? ^^

This is where the particle/wave duality makes photonically conveyed energy confusing. Physical objects, air, etc. are not the medium that conveys EM waves in the same sense that water is the medium that conveys waves at the beach (if they were, EM could not travel through a vacuum). Because they are not the actual medium, not all objects are affected by the passing of EM waves.

To add to this thread, Machine Boxes, which are said to be limited only by imagination, have a serious limitation: They cannot be accessed directly. Any fluid/EU/items conveyed through them must be pushed through by adjacent blocks and covers.

• Official Post

To add to this thread, Machine Boxes, which are said to be limited only by imagination, have a serious limitation: They cannot be accessed directly. Any fluid/EU/items conveyed through them must be pushed through by adjacent blocks and covers.

It is intentional that you have to use covers/upgrades on it.
    The imagination limit is what you can do with those.
    Although i can agree that the machine box is somewhat deprecated, with the addition of pipes.