[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• New thread!

http://forum.industrial-craft.…age=Thread&threadID=10705

Edited 84 times, last by master801: Fixed the non-click-able link. ().

• Official Post

Welcome to the wonderful thread where I talk about the current mod I'm updating. As you can tell by the name is has to do something with convertors and such. This mod is based off of Snyke7's mod, Transformers (here's the link: [Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!). It even uses most of his code! :D That's always good. In any case, if he wants to come back anytime soon, he can have a moderator to take this thread down. Theres nothing much for me to show you since it's currently in a really really alpha state. It doesn't even have generators or convertors or anything in that matter since I basically had to re-write because of all of the obfuscated code I tried to decompile and such... Anyway, here's an really bad photo I took when it was in alpha stage... (Tell me if it doesn't show up since all the things on IC2 Forums is broken for me. :( )

Cool, good to see the mod isn't abandoned. And that all your stuffs work in quotes :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Let me know (and show me) when you get the textures for the HV wooden pipe working
    I want to see how my first attempt at a texture went
    I would just replace the one for BC, but I'm still in 1.4.7 and don't feel like updating to 1.6.2 just to test the texture

• Official Post

Wierd :wacko:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• If you go into the settings tab under the text box, is "Enable smileys in this message" not checked? If so you should check it to see if that fixes it.

• Just added Silver things in! :D Anyone wanna make me some textures for it so I can replace my "legit" textures I have right now?... I need, a silver ingot, silver nugget, silver block, silver ore, and (maybe if you can) a athame sword (from redpower2 :P). Anybody have some special request for me to make? :D

• Official Post

Just added Silver things in! :D Anyone wanna make me some textures for it so I can replace my "legit" textures I have right now?... I need, a silver ingot, silver nugget, silver block, silver ore, and (maybe if you can) a athame sword (from redpower2 :P). Anybody have some special request for me to make? :D

Add vorpal back

I see this too much.

• I'll try. ;) Anyway, I'm kinda mad right now since many people failed to mention that the textures for the engines fight over each other and that the engines only work when directly connected to the power consumer (but, I haven't tested the generators out yet. Also, there are no convertors? Oddly in the code, it mentioned that it had a convertor in it...). That and I'm a bit tired right now... :P

• How about no? :P Just kidding. After the official release or so is when I'll work on the ic2 experimental build. Or at least when I get somethings working... Oh! Also, I'm gonna start coding on that Vorpal enchantment thing later... It might just end up a sword though since there isn't any documentation on making custom enchantments... :pinch:

• are you doing converters for one of the RP2 replacement mods or are you trying to do a full RP2 replacement mod?
    oh, and the converters from BC-IC2 were pneumatic generators
    and maybe later could you make the engines take either EU/t or UE power?