[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Well, if you are sure sir :P :D Im just little bit tired :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Your going to bed earlier tonight then. :P

You didnt understand. If you WRONG make some part of code, ORE can acting as ENVIROMENTAL part of TERRAIN, not Minable Resorce. Like Grass, Dirt, Tainted Soil, Heat Sand, whatever which isnt generated through Forge "xxGenMinable" and few others. So, you wrongly register it and boop up.. Heres the problem. Ore want act as surface material / ground and that have allowed only 256 ID's... Exactly 1 - 256

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• You didnt understand. If you WRONG make some part of code, ORE can acting as ENVIROMENTAL part of TERRAIN, not Minable Resorce. Like Grass, Dirt, Tainted Soil, Heat Sand, whatever which isnt generated through Forge "xxGenMinable" and few others. So, you wrongly register it and boop up.. Heres the problem. Ore want act as surface material / ground and that have allowed only 256 ID's... Exactly 1 - 256

Ah, okay. So, only ids lower and equal to 256 can be generated as a surface. Right? And, I did register them correctly before. I broke something apparently when I fixed the id problems. :( I don't know what happened. -M801

EDIT: For myself for later. https://github.com/Aroma1997/C…mCompactWindMill.java#L33

Edited once, last by 801@school ().

• Ozone is poisonous.

yeah, but it is a unique smell and comes from sparks. Which you get with brushed DC motors and model RR track. It brings back memories of me "playing trains" with my Grandpa's set in his garage.

• From TransConv to "Who loves smellin'?" :D
    btw. In work on textures based on Vanilla Stone for our CT Reinforced Stone 2.0.

ALSO, I woul like if you send me or help with itemToolTip which can be showed, because we can add there tooltip like IC2 have :)

Maybe through String from Lang file and laterly in items / blocks through int maybeee :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

• From TransConv to "Who loves smellin'?" :D
    btw. In work on textures based on Vanilla Stone for our CT Reinforced Stone 2.0.

ALSO, I woul like if you send me or help with itemToolTip which can be showed, because we can add there tooltip like IC2 have :)

Maybe through String from Lang file and laterly in items / blocks through int maybeee :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

:P Okay. I'll look into doing that. I know how to do it, but it has to be a item block or an item because I think, only items can have tools tips. I think of course. I'm not really sure about that. :P This is to make sure you know how to localize things properly. To localize names and things, you actually have to go into the LangHandler.java, and in private static en_US() you have to type in a method.

For example, this is the code to make it register the un-localized name into the correct localized name. Obviously the en_US part is the language selection. Like, if it was en_UK it would only register in the en_UK language. And every other language would have a broken name. Except, I made it use the en_US method, if there was no localization for it. So, if my language is en_OK (not a real language), I don't have a localization for it, so it just uses the en_US one instead. If however, the localization for it was found, it would use en_OK instead of en_US.

Code
    registry.addStringLocalization(un-localized name, "en_US", localized name);

• Official Post

X( Just stop it guys. Just stop it.

Remember who started it :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Actually, lang files, can it be handle through somethin' like "en_" + "XX" (subString = +2)) or whatever that will actually remove that en_"THIS" from checking which language it is? Because I think every language have other prefix ( xx_ ) for file, so it laterly shouldnt be problem with much more files? :)

• Actually, lang files, can it be handle through somethin' like "en_" + "XX" (subString = +2)) or whatever that will actually remove that en_"THIS" from checking which language it is? Because I think every language have other prefix ( xx_ ) for file, so it laterly shouldnt be problem with much more files? :)

Honestly, I think that it really woruldn't really matter but, en_ is more of a catagory, and there is no need for it to be a String method. Because, if we really think about this, what about Russia's language? And, what about yours? Do we really need the

Code
    private String en = "US";

(or whatever we're going to do it)? Do we honestly really need it? As in, need it?

• Actually IDK, I dont care about this much more. :) Im still excited in Tesselators, Techne Modeling, Texturing, Blocks and Block Renderers and few other things .)

• Quote from the Thermal Expansion ChangeLog Section on the forums: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…s-thermal-expansion-3000/

MJ is no longer supported by Thermal Expansion. The new energy system is Redstone Flux. (RF). Ratio is 10:1 RF:MJ.
    Lots of mods already support Redstone Flux - it is now the most widely adopted energy system in modded Minecraft!

Right now I am using this: https://github.com/zerotheliger/PowerConverters/

But I would like to use yours instead, but I haven't seen any RF support planned in your 'What needs to be done:' list.. Is this planned?

• Yes it is in-fact. I'll start working on it since someone wants it implemented. ;) I'll see what I can do. I really need to change that to-do list. -_-'

• Someone should come talk to me! I'm at school with another hour or so to kill! :D

• Official Post

it is now the most widely adopted energy system in modded Minecraft!

Really? RF?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.