[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• I will did it :) Textures, I mean.
    Also, master, I've got some things, I will talk to you on Skype, okaaaay :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• New Reinforced Stone 2.0 for our new content created ! Little Spotlight HERE for all and especially for Master ! :3

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Official Post

Only if you stand in the middle of a road to smell it

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

:P I like smelling it only from the container, or something thats less dangerous than standing in the middle of the road. :P

Pretty sure that's solvent abuse or something. Not sure if sniffing glue is similar to sniffing petrol though...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• There is a difference if you just smell it or if you inhale it directly from the Source, so which one is it?

Inhaling it. Why? And no, I do not like getting high off of that shit. Now, thats a really bad habit if I do like inhaling it to get high. :| By the way, I figured out today, theres a lot of druggies in my school. :( Stupid teachers can't detect anything from students.

• Finally fixed the silver id situation! :D Turns out, I have to make the config file, then after I get something to load after that, I have to load the config, and let ever other item and block use them. By the way, CTL + H is the key strokes to make minecraft show block and item ids. :) I'm gonna go to bed after I fix this little id bug with the items. :| They add 256 and I don't know why.

EDIT: RF is coming back. :) Not as a dependency and, the included api has to be different than CoFH Core's or else I get my mod *bricked* by Thermal Expansion. Greg knows what I'm talking about. ;)

• Load the config file in preInit once and save the config IDs, booleans, etc in just normal variables. Then you can use these without needing to load the config a second time.

If you get TE's api to work in your dev environment, please do tell. I always get crashes, something to do with deobfuscation I think.

• Load the config file in preInit once and save the config IDs, booleans, etc in just normal variables. Then you can use these without needing to load the config a second time.

If you get TE's api to work in your dev environment, please do tell. I always get crashes, something to do with deobfuscation I think.

I have to use CoFH Core's source code. And, to fix that problem, you need to have chicken code core, and maybe N.E.I. . Thats how I fixed my game crashing with thermal expansion installed, even with it being deobfuscated. By the way, why do I keep crashing? Forge keeps telling me about my ore generator. n must be positive? What does that mean?

• I used NEI's deobfuscator and still it was crashing :P others could fix it by manually deobfuscating it with immibis' tool but it didn't for me, it's weird

• TE's crashing for me in basic survival / creative at all in latest version, probably dependent on it, but...

Maybe you should try both form.

Use it as Lib or use it in mods folder, which maybe, can stop crash game :/ Or, probably, put commit to teamcofh.com page into their "bugtracker" :D

But my crashes can be caused even then I update my Java stuff :D They promise they only add some security stuff.... Heck NO! They added somethin' what totally messed up my Dev - Env...
    Probably because I download 86x ( 32 bit ) JDK ( JDK + JRE ) ? :D

Edited once, last by CastielAngelow ().

• I have to use CoFH Core's source code. And, to fix that problem, you need to have chicken code core, and maybe N.E.I. . Thats how I fixed my game crashing with thermal expansion installed, even with it being deobfuscated. By the way, why do I keep crashing? Forge keeps telling me about my ore generator. n must be positive? What does that mean?

that means you have a negative ( and possibly 0) value for a variable that must be positive...possibly the value you use to set the "rarity" or the layer number range can't be 0...that one prob has to be a min of 1 for the overworld and I have no idea the min/max range for the nether.
    as far as the +256 thing with the Item ID's, that is a MC thing. it does that for all the item ID's for some strange reason.

and for the smelling gas...so long as you aren't huffing it to get high, there is nothing wrong with it, provided you don't let the concentration get too high and don't stay in the vapors too long. prolonged exposure can be bad too.
    I love the smell of grease, and the faint smell of ozone, myself. Though fresh baked bread is nice too. :P

oh, and GREAT news on the ID issue.

• Official Post

and the faint smell of ozone

Ozone is poisonous.

I see this too much.

• Ozone is poisonous.

And actually pretty hard to smell if you need to be perfectly in that 3 mm thick line which really ozone ( o - zone ) is :D
    Thus reminds me I REALLY, REALLY need to rework textures for our ReStone_ :/
    Pretty bad, not greatly looking. Back it up to more basically stuff. Probably just recolor basic stone, resize to 32x and add edge lines.
    Also Master.

It depends to 256, cause you wrong register worldGenMinable in classes or do wrong methods.

Real and TRUE reason why it happen is, then Minecraft can calculate in WorldGen with 256 ID's, NO more, which is reason why Biome Mods using that for generating Surface blocks etc.
    That same what you try to do, but we want to make it for ores. Maybe if theres NetherMinable / WorldGenMinable etc. Also I think we should make separate worldGenHandler.class, cause it probably can be messy later. Also I think since we've got time. Please, refractory code :3