[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Official Post

Hell, people play survival, only me not? :D I dont start MC about week :D My friends gonna kill me, cause I promise then I'll do update to 1.6.4 before 5 days :D
    I have no time and no taste to do it.

btw. master - Works go good, relatively :D If I don't count 113 bad tries with obfuscating Buildcraft for use it in my dev mods like IC2 :P :D

You are not the only one. I don't play MC in weeks, if not months.

• Official Post

correct
    TF = Twilight Forest....which I will NEVER use a quarry in again....so.....many.....sticks
    you can get sticks by harvesting root blocks and there are a ton of them

Some of those Roots are generated when a TF Tree grows using a Sapling, and the Sticks could be used to burn them in Generators, like vanilla Witch Farms do.

• Official Post

You are not the only one. I don't play MC in weeks, if not months.

I seem to go on several times a day :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Pirate! :P

Arr Matey.

But really, if I would watch Videos on Youtube itself, I would waste a ton of costly Internet connectivity. You cannot even set Youtube to use 144p as default, as it always goes back to 360p even after selecting low quality as default. The Stop-Download Functionality is also broken, not to mention the Comment System and the Site itself being borked. Without Adblock it would be impossible to even watch Videos on Youtube, since the Ad breaks the Video in most cases (what causes me to having to watch the Ad AGAIN), even though having the latest recommended Flash Player. It's like something killed Google and now it decays over time.

At least the VLC Media Player works properly (and that one is a bit borked too).

• Arr Matey.

But really, if I would watch Videos on Youtube itself, I would waste a ton of costly Internet connectivity. You cannot even set Youtube to use 144p as default, as it always goes back to 360p even after selecting low quality as default. The Stop-Download Functionality is also broken, not to mention the Comment System and the Site itself being borked. Without Adblock it would be impossible to even watch Videos on Youtube, since the Ad breaks the Video in most cases (what causes me to having to watch the Ad AGAIN), even though having the latest recommended Flash Player. It's like something killed Google and now it decays over time.

At least the VLC Media Player works properly (and that one is a bit borked too).

I rarely have these problems with YouTube. though I hardly watch YouTube as well. Mainly Man At Arms AweMe channel and CJ's dark tower stuff.

• Official Post

Notice how I said, "... powered by redstone.". Only powered by redstone. It can't take any energy.... yet. :P

Free power then? Or does it not even produce power yet?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks for working on this.
    There's no real mod to replace Buildcraft, nor IC2, so I'm glad it's still possible to use them together.

Btw, will the Transformers be upgradeable in some way?

• Thanks for working on this.
    There's no real mod to replace Buildcraft, nor IC2, so I'm glad it's still possible to use them together.

Btw, will the Transformers be upgradeable in some way?

Transformers? Do you mean the engines or the actual blocks? If you mean the engines, then no. You can upgrade them, but to another tier of it. Like, you to make a higher tier of an engine, you need the lower tier of it. HV needs MV, MV need LV, and LV is a different recipe. All of the block recipes will end up like this.

• Jup, short after my question I noticed that it actually doesn't make sense to upgrade the transformers.
    Thanks, can't wait to see a working version of it to use them!

• Jup, short after my question I noticed that it actually doesn't make sense to upgrade the transformers.
    Thanks, can't wait to see a working version of it to use them!

Yeah... Also, one of the reasons why the engines aren't working, is because, the engine will not recognize the energy flowing into it. I know this because, if I turn a lever on, it should make redstone particle effects, and make the charge bar in the gui appear.