[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Official Post

Has no one really downloaded the alpha?

It's out? ME WANT

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

How I get cape?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• How I get cape?

Well... since you voted 'yes', you get a cape! Just tell me your in-game username, and the cape url you want, and you'll get a cape! Once I update the alpha. I didn't get a chance to implement capes in the alpha release. This rule applies to everyone. This includes, developers, mod contributors, people who voted 'yes' in the poll, and other things once I figure out what I want to happen.

• Official Post

Well... since you voted 'yes', you get a cape! Just tell me your in-game username, and the cape url you want, and you'll get a cape! Once I update the alpha. I didn't get a chance to implement capes in the alpha release. This rule applies to everyone. This includes, developers, mod contributors, people who voted 'yes' in the poll, and other things once I figure out what I want to happen.

Hurray :D My IGN is Chocohead. By cape URL do you mean a link to a cape PNG?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yeah.

I'd better go find/make one then :)

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yeah, I'll just set your cape as a 'not yet decided'. Or, null. Which means, there is none. :P

Awwww :(

How about this one temporarily: http://hydra-media.cursecdn.co…20110319174619!1MCape.png

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Well, pick a cape. Then I'll set your cape to the one you pick.

How about this one temporarily: http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/minecraf…4619!1MCape.png

I see this too much.

• Official Post

GUIs are broken, don't right click on the engines guys!

I see this too much.

• GUIs are broken, don't right click on the engines guys!

How about I just disable gui's? It is working for me at least.... it's probably because I'm in a dev environment.

• Official Post

How about I just disable gui's? It is working for me at least.... it's probably because I'm in a dev environment.

Disabling them would be useful, as if they don't work normally it's annoying to avoid right clicking them

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Bug number 2:

Fast Electric engines don't drop anything when they explode, all the other engines drop themselves when they explode because of too high voltage. Presume this is intentional, but explosions cause no damage to the environment or entities (including sheep or players).

EDIT, seems patchy. Sometimes they drop, other times they don't

I see this too much.

• Disabling them would be useful, as if they don't work normally it's annoying to avoid right clicking them

Yep. I might have fixed it... I don't know. I was just editing it in notepad so I'm wondering if it'll even run. I also updated my IC2 Experimental to 2.0.316. I'll change more things when I get the time to.

• Bug number 2:

Fast Electric engines don't drop anything when they explode, all the other engines drop themselves when they explode because of too high voltage. Presume this is intentional, but explosions cause no damage to the environment or entities (including sheep or players).

EDIT, seems patchy. Sometimes they drop, other times they don't

Hmmm... Well... I changed the way way I was doing it to another way. See if that works once I update the alpha.