[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Test the alpha, here some comments:

1. Please make Block and Item-ID's changeble for Silver, Silvernuggets and Blocks. (actual its overwriting fertilizer from forestry by default)

2. Please make Worldgen by option turn off. Thermalexpansion also adds silver, and theres no need for 2 silver worldgens.

3. Keep your work on and :D

greatz
    mo3pp3l

• Official Post
    • Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hmmm.... How about changing the redstone engine into a electric engine? Here's a link of all the textures I have currently. https://www.mediafire.com/?c97hjbapjfb6fwj You should be able to find a cut-up textures in the blocks folder. Other than that, it's perfectly fine. :D I'll just use the texture for people that didn't choose their capes yet.... do you want one also? :D

• Vanilla IC2 adds lead :D

Pshh... who needs vanilla. :P

Sure! I'll make the changes when I get the chance to. :P And, thanks for testing the alpha.... do you want a cape? :D

• Well... I can tell you guys right now, that next alpha release isn't gonna be soon. Like, at all. Almost never since I keep getting this error. :( This is why I skipped not doing config files for the silver things. I mean, the on and off config works for silver ore generation, but the config for silver ore, block, ingot, and nugget, is broken. It's almost like the file never gets the config file's numbers it sets for the id's... *wink* *wink*.

• Well... I can tell you guys right now, that next alpha release isn't gonna be soon. Like, at all. Almost never since I keep getting this error. :( This is why I skipped not doing config files for the silver things. I mean, the on and off config works for silver ore generation, but the config for silver ore, block, ingot, and nugget, is broken. It's almost like the file never gets the config file's numbers it sets for the id's... *wink* *wink*.

I don't think you even need the ingots (and maybe not the nuggets) as IC2 adds it(them).
    Man I really wish I knew how to program in JAVA.

• I don't think you even need the ingots (and maybe not the nuggets) as IC2 adds it(them).
    Man I really wish I knew how to program in JAVA.

Well... at the time it seemed like a good idea to include silver ingots and silver nuggets just in case. I might as well have silver ingots, and nuggets since I already have silver ore. :P Well... you could just jump right into modding like I did. I actually learned a lot of things when doing this. Like, for 1.6.2/ 1.6.4, you need Resource Locations. And, isn't your laptop already shitting out on you? It might not be able to run mcp and minecraft at the same time. Although, my computer only has one giga-byte of ram, windows 7 x64 Home Premium, and I'm running mcp and minecraft at the same time. If you know already know nothing, whats the harm in learning java? Or modding Minecraft?

• Official Post

Pshh... who needs vanilla. :P

You, since your mod if based off IC2 conversion :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Well... at the time it seemed like a good idea to include silver ingots and silver nuggets just in case. I might as well have silver ingots, and nuggets since I already have silver ore. :P Well... you could just jump right into modding like I did. I actually learned a lot of things when doing this. Like, for 1.6.2/ 1.6.4, you need Resource Locations. And, isn't your laptop already shitting out on you? It might not be able to run mcp and minecraft at the same time. Although, my computer only has one giga-byte of ram, windows 7 x64 Home Premium, and I'm running mcp and minecraft at the same time. If you know already know nothing, whats the harm in learning java? Or modding Minecraft?

no, I have a desktop Win 7x64, 8 GB RAM, AMD FX-8120, AMD Radeon HD 7700 attached to a 47" HD TV.
    I guess it couldn't hurt to have another set of eyes on the code even if they are a total noob's.
    and it would only make sense to include silver ingots (and nuggets I can't remember if the latest IC2 adds nuggets) if this was a standalone mod, but since it requires IC2 that adds ingots, there is no point.

• Then why can't you play minecraft and have skype open at the same time? Also, yeah. You do make an interesting argument about the silver ingots. I'll remove them in the next alpha release. But, I will still keep in the silver nuggets. :P

• Then why can't you play minecraft and have skype open at the same time? Also, yeah. You do make an interesting argument about the silver ingots. I'll remove them in the next alpha release. But, I will still keep in the silver nuggets. :P

think its the USB webcam...(it is not the first time this webcam has given me problems) I guess I could try it without the webcam and see...

• Official Post

All 100% of the one person who voted (me ;)) said make RF stuffs. Therefore everyone wants it!

I see this too much.

• Does anybody want to make me a auto-building build.xml file for my Jenkins? I kinda need one that automatically builds can downloads forge and mcp all at the same time. Its all in ant by the way. :P I have no clue how to make one. :(

• Official Post

Just detect would be more practical.

I see this too much.

• Just detect would be more practical.

Hmmm.... that might be hard to do... depends on if I can or not. Also, why is it so damn hard to find the api for thermal expansion? I tried decompiling it, and it came with referenced some api files I don't have. If I don't get those files, or at-least java doc files, I might have to stop making Thermal Expansion compatible. :( Blame KingLemming for making it so hard to find the api. :(

EDIT: KingLemming deleted them on his github because of some issues. I got them back however. So, I will continue. :D