[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• I have no idea. :\

Are microblocks so needed if we have Forge Multipart ? :) I mean, FMP is better then basic microblocks and have lot of functions. :)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• It's the managers and sortrons that I really want back :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's the managers and sortrons that I really want back :)

I agree ! I totally love Sortron and Managers :( Also... As I said one time... Retriever... :(

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• And maybe some other things...

Everything else?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Everything else?

No. Pumps work. :P And lamps. And wires, and gates. The only bugs with the gates right now, is that the lighting is very buggy. By the way, anyone wanna un-stitch the textures for me? :P If no-one wants to, I'll do it myself, and never release. :P

• By unstich, you mean waste hours of your life cutting up like 10 textures sheets into separate textures, when there are program which do that already?

I see this too much.

• By unstich, you mean waste hours of your life cutting up like 10 textures sheets into separate textures, when there are program which do that already?

I do actually get a program to do that, its only the naming of the textures part I don't like. 0 - 16 is very confusing when working with spritesheets. >_<

• So are you wanting a file re-namer then?

I see this too much.

• Oh OK then.

I see this too much.

• If you give me the program, maybe. Probably. Prehaps.

I see this too much.

• And the textures, that helps.

I see this too much.