Alright, so: MOX reactor designs.

• Those reactors may be expensive, but they are definetely worth.
    Meanwhile...

I'm pretty sure you just took c4commando's design and doubled it, which makes no sense since instead of a single 5-chamber, we can use two 1-chambers to generate 526 EU/t each. Takes up less space and is easier to tile, as well as cleaner to automate.

thats where i got the idea from

*edit* and btw what are you even talking about?

• What he means is that 5-chamber reactors cost more than 2x 1-chamber reactors. It's usually a good practice to use multiple smaller reactors than a large reactor.

And 5-chamber reactors are more messy than 1-chamber reactors. They're harder to automate.

0-chamber to 4-chamber reactors are easily tileable; i.e. they can be placed adjacent to each other. This makes automation easier.

• sorry but im going to disagreed as i like to play how i play as in keep it simple stupid... if i have to make 5 more chambers so i can cut the automation in half then that sounds like a winner to me

plus i was talking about the person saying i was ripping off someone else

• Multiple people can come up with the same design independently and it's near impossible to verify who was first. Besides, Nonotan: if nobody was allowed to use a reactor that someone else made, then this entire subforum would be pointless. Calm down a bit.

That said, if this is indeed c4commando's design, then I will of course give him credit on the listing.

• thats awesome i dont play on anyone's server and how am i suppose to know that c4commando came up with this?

if he wants credit he can take it i dont really care

• Lol it's fine
    There is only so many solution to a finite problem

I didn't post that reactor cuz it was just for burning up stuff quick with such a low efficiency

• It's still notable for its very high output - beats every other system on the list in that regard, even the six-chambers. Some people like going for output, and it's an option in that case.

• Official Post

So to get MOX reactors going is it like old breaders, you remove the heat vents/cooling until it reaches the desired temperature?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I was wondering what kinds of blocks don't melt? i saw someone said wires don't (assuming glass fiber) and i was wondering if tile entities like levers or stuff from other mods melt? Basically is there a list of things that can melt, or a list of things that cant?

• I was wondering what kinds of blocks don't melt? i saw someone said wires don't (assuming glass fiber) and i was wondering if tile entities like levers or stuff from other mods melt? Basically is there a list of things that can melt, or a list of things that cant?

I've heard that they recently changed it so that hot reactors don't melt things into lava, just start fires. So, if you don't build your power room out of wood or wool, you should be OK.

If you stare at my avatar hard enough, you'll notice that it consists of three triangular rings, interlocked in such a way that if you were to remove any one of them, the other two would be free to float apart.

• This project allows you to leave the reactor running without having to worry that you will have a hole in the ground. In addition, the EU produces 72,000,000 in the process. The other projects did not exceed 50,000,000.

The heat makes a difference only if you are using Quad Fuel.

I know it's inefficient if you all time take care of it, but if you wish leave reactor alone, you need save project.

If you need big effi and need save try this:
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…md4xhskebe948w042ihnhwbnk

• The vent cooling exceeds the heat generated, meaning this will cool down by itself even while fuel rods aren't depleted.

Other MOX designs do, in fact, generate more than 50 million EU per cycle, and with less fuel rods than you have here.