[Addon for 1.6.2 (and experimental IC2)] Custom UUM Recipes - Because Old Ones Just Don't Cut It!

• For example, instead of inputting the item ID (e.g. 12345:6), you could input the Forge Ore Dict name instead (e.g. ingotSomething).

Oh, you know what, that's a brilliant idea!

I'll get to implementing that, after I'm done with LS for today. (need to complete uum fountains, asteroids, and add some lootchests)

EDIT:
    Forge's Configuration class allows for getCategories(), which contains a Map<String, Property>. That's really awesome, I'll do that.

EDIT 2:
    Greg fixed that friggin "final" modifier (http://ic2api.player.to:8080/j…ental/241/changes#detail0), because he's awesome.
    Now just need to hook into that TileEntityMatter and set "baseUUCost" to config value specified by user.

EDIT 3:
    o_O
    Thunderdark was faster than me:
    http://ic2api.player.to:8080/j…ental/243/changes#detail0

• Official Post

Awwwwww. I wanted this addon to have it. Ah well, still my idea :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• nice mod , now i can confiugure value ummater and energy needed on my server because 42 000 mb matter for 1 iridium is crazy I think 20 000 mb = 1 iridium is balance

• This is great - thank you for putting this together!!

I was happy to see the process for using UUM in IC2 exp, but was really, really disappointed to see that 90% of the items would not scan.

Pardon my gross ignorance, but - How do I edit the config/add new recipes? I didn't see the list in the java files in the first post, and looking at the logs from when the mod is loaded, it looks like there are only 18 recipes loaded.

Thanks again!

Edited once, last by Daedalus: (got this installed, but can't figure out how to edit/add the recipes ().

• I Notice that Recipes.Scanner is no long valid in the 1.7 API well at least the latest build I am just wondering how would I call this I looked threw the deobfuscate dev build an figure I could do it threw there but I would like to stick to the API.

• I added these lines to the configuration file and it doesn't work (using 1.6.4, IC2 2.2.0.397-experimental).

Code
    I:ic2.itemMatterEu=1000
    I:ic2.itemMatterUu=1000

Any idea why?