[bug 1.0] miner drops stuff to hole

• Not sure if that's a bug or feature: if miner doesn't have chest and throws blocks away, it often throws them in pipe hole (even if other some side is clear), causing most of the loot fall to bottom.

• Yup i can recreate it to heres a pic

This one shows the setup used to re-create it you have to block that one side to do it(where the glowstone is)

Here is a pic of some items that have fallen down the hole (not all do)

Looks like the else statement in TileMiner(Line 264 in my poorly decompiled version) only spawns the item in the same place as the miner and does not throw it upwards like the IC1 miner did...at least I remember it being thrown upwards

• Miner also uses only 1 half of double chest, and when half of chest is filled, miner starts to throw items outside.

This has always been the case, with miners, generators+batteries, crystal chargers and MFEs in IC1. I figure it's simply because the machines can only 'see' and utilize chests that are directly beside them. Double chests are really two 'seperate' chest blocks which opens at the same time.

• Miner also uses only 1 half of double chest, and when half of chest is filled, miner starts to throw items outside.

how did you manage to fill a chest? unless you already had stuff in it? i mine to bedrock with a OV (9x9) and i cant fill it up

MinecraftChicken is yummy
    MinecraftCow is mooey
    MinecraftPig is oinky
    :Mining Laser: is pewy
    MinecraftCreeper is EXPLOSIVE!!
    RUN AWAY!!

• I have, but I use the same chest when i move and just shove all the cobble from previous mining operations back in. course being 7o height helps.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]