Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Congrats! Have a depleated uranium cell :) :Enriched Cell:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Player or Thunderdark (or maybe even Greg)
    When was IC2Items last updated? I want to get the steel/refined iron shaft, but the documentation there doesn't appear to be up-to-date (slash updated).

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Try: steelshaft ;)

Yay! :D

I'll find something else to complain about momentarily :P

Edit: well, that was quick. A javadoc showing what everything in IKineticWindRotor meant wouldn't be bad :p Perhaps I shouldn't tinker around with new, WIP features.

Edit2: Just to note for other addon devs, getDiameter isn't the texture size. It's the amount of room the in-game rotor takes up. Probably. Let me test.

Edit3: oh dears, it crashed when I put it in. I think that means it works.

Edit4: (in the adventures of xbony2 the dumb dev) the world's corrupt now. "xbony2.IndustrialEx.items.DarkSteelKinRotor cannot be cast to ic2.core.item.ItemGradualInt" Great. See why we need a javadoc? :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

The post was edited 3 times, last by xbony2 ().

• What version of forge are people using because I seem to have a problem with newer forge's not loading correctly.

• With the latest IC2, 1080 is the minimum, but I'm using 1199 and it's all working fine.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• This comes up any time I use a version of Forge, regardless of what mods are installed (if any)

• Guess into the blue, try adding -Dforge.forceNoStencil=true to the jvm arguments.

That actually worked, thanks Player

• Needs more nano stuff. How about a nano-sabre? :P

I see this too much.

• 145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I see this too much.

• Looking through some of the really old threads has pushed me into thinking about doing either a 1.7.3 or a 1.8.1 beta modded survival world... I managed to find REI Minimap builds for beta 1.5.5, so, anyone have any good ancient mods that didn't update?

I see this too much.