Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• I feel inspired to test every single feature in IC2, and report all da bugs, and update the (FTB) wiki too. Dis mood ain't going to last too long :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

every single feature in IC2,

That'll drain your mood alone, let alone doing wiki work :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That'll drain your mood alone, let alone doing wiki work :P

I already reported 2 bugs! See! :P

http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=1284

http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=1285

(Haven't really done any wiki work though :P )

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

They're both features. Otherwise they'd have been fixed when Rubber Trees were added

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• They're both features. Otherwise they'd have been fixed when Rubber Trees were added

"It's not a bug, it's a feature!"

Third bug/feature: http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=1285

• I use fast graphics too (still get HORRIBLE fps though), the leaves make it easier to find rubber trees. :P

I actually choose to use fast, I get good FPS. In your case though, that sounds like an exploit. I'll be sure to let thunderdark know the urgency of the situation :P

#4 http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=1287

I wonder if I can get to ten, or better yet twenty.

• Official Post

You didn't use the trampolines right though, they work fine when there's space under them :P

I see this too much.

• You didn't use the trampolines right though, they work fine when there's space under them :P

False :P from a height of 4 blocks I tried it, and I ripped right through the trampolines like it was paper (just tested in the great height of one block, same thing :p), and got fall damage anyway.

Oh, and I didn't get the item back when I broke it.

Edit: Blea, I'm done. Four bugs seems like enough :P

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• Official Post

They're working for me, and you're not meant to get them back. Or it's been a bug since they were implemented.

Actually, did you remember to have at least 2 blocks next to it, otherwise they do disappear as they've got no support (but if you break the blocks supporting them, they do drop, weirdly)?

I see this too much.

• They're working for me, and you're not meant to get them back. Or it's been a bug since they were implemented.

Actually, did you remember to have at least 2 blocks next to it, otherwise they do disappear as they've got no support (but if you break the blocks supporting them, they do drop, weirdly)?

Seems to work with the two blocks. Doesn't break though (tested from about 20 blocks).

Not even sure if bug or IC2 feature :p

• Official Post

Seems to work with the two blocks. Doesn't break though (tested from about 20 blocks).

Not even sure if bug or IC2 feature :p

It's not meant to break, that would be a bug! :P The point is, the trampoline needs space under it and at least 2 blocks touching it on the sides for it to work. If it has 1, it will place but will disappear (like you saw) when you touch it. It will drop if you break a block so the total touching it is under 2 (thus block updating it, causing it to drop). The disappearing thing is really a bug, but the rest of it is an intended feature.

I see this too much.

• Here is sit trying to break the nuclear reactor FOR SCIENCE, and spwnx, chocohead, and xbrony are all playing on trampolines.

• I think it looks good, but I'm a Sonic fan so don't take my word for it

• so finisch Update "Bug Tracker Rules and Info" misspelling and grammar will someday rectified ;)

now close all Bug Reports who disregard the rules :P:P

• Official Post

I think i can grammar check that...