Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

Why is Alblaka holding a Botania mana tablet? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Recently, Vazkii has left modding. I don't know who will maintain Botania, however I will take her position in the IC2 team. Peace :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• She's not *really* leaving, it's more just "Yep, Botania's finished, I have nothing to do now". It's surprising how few mods are feature-complete :/

Feature complete mods... I think better than wolves is considered to be almost complete... I think mDiyo considered TiC to be done... I think that's it.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Had a laugh at this: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedth…ing_negative_ever/cljludi

People should actually try IC2 before attempting to bash it, you can replicate HV Solar Arrays :D Hardly think the argument UU can't replicate anything useful is logical.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Because I know the risks it comes with, I'm looking for opinions on the matter.

I've received a request to do a balanced analysis and review of the Gamergate issue. Go ahead with it or not?

• Official Post

Based off the other stuff you've written, I'd say yes. It might be a bit like opening Pandora's box, but I doubt anything bad would really come from doing it, unless your blog post was literally put everywhere.

I see this too much.

• Based off the other stuff you've written, I'd say yes. It might be a bit like opening Pandora's box, but I doubt anything bad would really come from doing it, unless your blog post was literally put everywhere.

It really could. It could either be a big boom for my site, or I could be taking up my friends offer for tombstone ideas...

On a side note, anyone want to be a builder for SRP? I'm looking for house design

I'll DM people the new mod list (which is the current one, just updated and more content), a lack of detail would be preferable as it'll be scaled up (Yes, Supersized is exactly what it sounds like)

Chosen build will mean that the builder is credited in the map itself. Should note that it will go into a Desert biome with Floating islands but you're free to write your own age and specify what you want in it, so long as there isn't weather in the biome

• Official Post

Pretty sure Player and Thunderdark are the same.

I see this too much.

• Pretty sure Player and Thunderdark are the same.

It appears so. No fear though, Greg will be my friend! :D

Why hasn't direwolf and Calclavia accepted my friendship? D: Just because they haven't been on the forum in two years doesn't mean they can do this!

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• Official Post

They both live in Germany, they never answer the same thread at once... Next we'll find Player is also Alblaka.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Describe the two writing styles. It might be they have hints in them, dropping clues unintentionally.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

A book I should be reading over the holidays for an English essay springs to mind: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S…_of_Dr_Jekyll_and_Mr_Hyde

As in the book, there may only be one body, but Thunderdark and Player being very separate personalities within it. Or they might just be two different people. But that's just unlikely.

New Idea, Greg and Player are the same person :P

I see this too much.

• Official Post

This happened on Aprils Fools day too, yet no one complained about it then: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedth…sing_crashes_because_its/ Oh, and it's IC2 for 1.4.7 only that seems to be broken.

Anticipating Immibis patching it though if someone actually gives him a crash log. No need, found an ancient patch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mlk…43jn/IC2SeasonalPatch.zip

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• I like borken English :D

BTW, I don't think reika = alblaka , because reika doesn't seem to be german, but yeah.

BTW (Again), what really happened to Al ?, And does anybody have seen him on internet/IRL lately ?

And does the halloween mobs (IC2) drop their nanosuit when killed and does it work on 1.7.10 ? , because I don't want to crash :P