Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Official Post

I'll likely be watching them once they stop airing (the series is over so I can watch it in one go), as most of them seems to have tags I like.
    I also forgot to say that I like sci-fi.

• I'll likely be watching them once they stop airing (the series is over so I can watch it in one go), as most of them seems to have tags I like.
    I also forgot that I like sci-fi.

Well we forget both a lot of tags but do not matter really.
    And ok i will not spoiler you but i can say all of them i saw (I did not see "Assassination Classroom") are really good ones. Action, much comedy and a lot of romance xD
    The bad side is you have to wait at least 3-4 Months until they are all done xD

• Kinda late but : Sidonia no Kishi, took note.

@Greg : DxD in german, eeeeeeerm, NO, and on T.V. .... Erm, 404 brain error Dafuq ?

SpwnX : My friend told my YnS is safe until episode 9, so I watched it until I reached episode 9 :D xD

@Guys : My genre : Action, romance (good romance without fking cliffhangers ), thriller. and a tiny bit of drama.

@Pic : Cat on LSD ? xD

Watching Nisekoi and Yamada kun 7 majo atm .

• @Guys : My genre : Action, romance (good romance without fking cliffhangers ), thriller. and a tiny bit of drama.

Wow there you will have not much of animes xD,
    Do you also like Comedy? (I mean Nisekoi is also comedy)

Well i did not think of that. Its just funny never saw a cat smile like that xDD

xD This Anime is really funny. Did you see already the Episode with the little sister that is loving and hating his love which she actually not know? xDDDD

• Official Post

Kinda late but : Sidonia no Kishi, took note.

@Greg : DxD in german, eeeeeeerm, NO, and on T.V. .... Erm, 404 brain error Dafuq ?

But... hooray for DxD born (3rd season).

SpwnX : My friend told my YnS is safe until episode 9, so I watched it until I reached episode 9 :D xD

If you did not care about the sex scenes till the episode 9, go ahead and watch to the end. The only difference is that he is doing that with his sister... and that a friend of theirs see them doing that. In the hallway. Uh, I spoiled too much. Fuck. :P

:3

I'm waiting it to finish airing.

• Official Post

Yes seriously, it ran Wednesdays at about 0:10am (so technically thursday) at ProSiebenMAXX (now they started 3 other Animes), and since Season 1 of Black Bullet ran right afterwards (what I actually wanted to watch), I typically watched the last few Minutes of each Episode, and all I can say about DxD is that it really has a shitty story and mainly consists out of Boobs and the protagonist literally chasing said Boobs...

• Official Post

Yes seriously, it ran Wednesdays at about 0:10am (so technically thursday) at ProSiebenMAXX (now they started 3 other Animes), and since Season 1 of Black Bullet ran right afterwards (what I actually wanted to watch), I typically watched the last few Minutes of each Episode, and all I can say about DxD is that it really has a shitty story and mainly consists out of Boobs and the protagonist literally chasing said Boobs...

I do consider it a shitty story aswell, but boobs are always boobs. Can't ignore that simple fact that made that shitty thing have 3 seasons.
    Really, look at this...

Noticed something odd?

• Yeah saw that too (at least the add for it) and the third season is already coming out... DxD Born (most people exchange the B with a P)
    But one favo of the Pro7&DMaxx channel is Akame ga kill... Pepermint anime is one of the good Translaters in germany even if their people collection sounds weird first after time they rock xD

• Noticed something odd?

Well i saw that already earlier thats a normal thing....

If you do not nodest what he ment with that.

Akame ga kill, as soon you start liking a character, the anime says NOPE right in your face. Reminds me of a certain series.

Well true but that did not really happen to me. (Only 1 Time) so ^^" But i am not really a fan of the ending xD

• Official Post

Well true but that did not really happen to me. (Only 1 Time) so ^^" But i am not really a fan of the ending xD

I guess we're all used to the happy ending that everything ends well. That tells you that "reality" can be harsh.
    I did not like it either too, but eh, I understand it. Guess its a fine ending.

• I guess we're all used to the happy ending that everything ends well. That tells you that "reality" can be harsh.
    I did not like it either too, but eh, I understand it. Guess its a fine ending.

The ending was ok. Only the wrong person died at the end... If that person survived everything was fine xD

• What would you think about an Radio in MC that you can insert your own songs (And hear them together with other players, if you want)?
    Also sharing button exsists so people can download it from you if you provide it.

• Official Post

What would you think about an Radio in MC that you can insert your own songs (And hear them together with other players, if you want)?
    Also sharing button exsists so people can download it from you if you provide it.

I'd like such. Although I don't know how I feel making other people listen to what I do.

What about a VOIP thingy aswell if it is not too hard?
    Which would have four options. Local, global, realistic-local and private.
    The first would make players within "insert X meters range here" listen to you.
    The second is obviously a global thing.
    The third would make players within "insert T meters range here" listen to you, however the sound gets quieter depending on the distance between the players.
    The fourth is a private chat between the selected players. You have to accept/create "parties".

Obviously, there would be an option to mute players on all options (except the third).

• Voice Over IP would bring way to much lag, if you have a song that is 200 mB big also the PacketSize limit of 1.6.4 is 32kB per packet which make that impossible,
    Things for explaining:
    The radio make no Voice Over IP it has a libary folder which it take the songs and plays them.
    There would be a private mode which let you only hear the song. (You can set it to public/Private)
    If a Player does not have a song that the radio plays he can go to the radio or to the main Song libary of the Server and request the song,
    then the Server Request the file of the the songOwner (he have to be online), store it for a second and send it to the requester. Every client can say if they want to share their songs or not. So no worry about songstealing or something.
    And also the server sends the inforamtion out which song has to play at the client so that the clients are synced (semy +- packet delay)

The only problem is you need at least a server that has +1000 mB ram free so that the songs can be stored in the Ram while the request...

• Official Post

Noticed something odd?

You mean that the 3D Boobs are way too far on the bottom of the thing?

Akame ga kill, as soon you start liking a character, the anime says NOPE right in your face. Reminds me of a certain series.

Oh I will take that as a good reason to watch it. Good that they repeat everything on Friday Night. And my favorite GoT Characters did not die, so I never had that experience. Assholes survive longer in that Universe.