Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• SpwnX : There is no real "normal" life, everyone have it's own ;)
    I don't consider my life as normal either, not a lot of people have the same hobbies as me ( parkour, sprint, video games, animes... ), and I don't want to be considered as being "normal", as for fullfilling this standard, according to people of my grade, you need to : smoke, drink, being homophobic, having a religion, bully someone etc...

Speiger : I know this film, gonna Watch it when I have time ^^
    For a similar film, I recommend you Banlieue 13.
    Also gonna Watch plastic memories, because people told me it was awsome :D

@Grag : OR, simply being Lucky, have a nice girl in your class, and then going out part is not really required, but so far, this only happened to me ONCE out of 5 relations ;P

• Official Post

SpwnX : There is no real "normal" life, everyone have it's own ;)
    I don't consider my life as normal either, not a lot of people have the same hobbies as me ( parkour, sprint, video games, animes... ), and I don't want to be considered as being "normal", as for fullfilling this standard, according to people of my grade, you need to : smoke, drink, being homophobic, having a religion, bully someone etc...

I can still see the word "normal" printed in your very essence.

That standard you're saying is just a "corrupted" normal.

• Mine_Sasha yeah i heard that too. xD
    Sadly Plastic Memories do not end with a Happy Ending... 81900 Hours are 81900 hours and not more and not less ;(
    Also finished yesterday Nisekoi 2, which had a brilliant last Episode :) Hope 3 comes out. (At least there are enough teasers for it)
    Banlieue 13 what is that! xD

If you are a fan of Sinon (SAO2) i have found a male version of her xDDD Its sadly to much echi (at least for my taste) in it but a really cool story (Like the Legend of Zelda at some part), some relations to Attack on Titan and other things.
    http://proxer.me/info/6584#top

• Official Post

@Grag : OR, simply being Lucky, have a nice girl in your class, and then going out part is not really required, but so far, this only happened to me ONCE out of 5 relations ;P

Doesn't going out also include going to class? I mean in almost all cases. And if you study Informatics, you can be lucky if there is even one girl in your class.

• SpwnX : Dunno, well I guess if you say so...
    Speiger : Well at least I know I will need my box of tissues like for clannad :D
    Wut Nisekoi 2 is finished ? We only have one episode every week in french with the official dub ;(
    At least it's confirmed season 3 and 4 will come out ;)
    Gonna check the anime out btw.
    Also, Watch Banlieue 13 you will love it ;D

@Greg : No really, oh well, I didn't went to school the last 4 days before summer anyway, the 1 day the only thing I did was coming to registration and then going out of the school with friends to go swim to the lake léman :D Our Italian teacher said she was ok with us going out and even registred us even though we weren't here xD

@PLSNOSPOILSENPAÏ : Y u spoil ;(

• Wut Nisekoi 2 is finished ? We only have one episode every week in french with the official dub

Same here but its only 12 Episodes and it was really fast over xD
    You will love the Small sister from the Intro... (She was introduced into the first or second OVA of Nisekoi and not in Nisekoi 2)

At least it's confirmed season 3 and 4 will come out ;)

Yay... But that will take a little longer.
    Before that i am watching Dragonball Super, Norgamie 2, The soon comming new Digimon Movies... (Digimon Tri) and some other things xDDD

Also, Watch Banlieue 13 you will love it ;D

Saw it already... Also the Ultimatum of it... I have the DVD next to me (of both)

• I haven't seen ultimatum yet... ^^

Wait wut only 12 episodes wtf ? Shouldn't it be 20 like previous season O.o ?

• Wtf and last episode is crap ;(

Also, because I know I may be attacked by the feelcopter, I will temporarly pause watching plastic memories...

• Wtf and last episode is crap ;(

Also, because I know I may be attacked by the feelcopter, I will temporarly pause watching plastic memories...

xD Well i know. But it offers for more. (i assume you mean Nisekoi), Plastic Memories, well tell me your impression after the thirst 3 episodes :) (Not before)

• Official Post

Sasha is younger than me, so no, he is not.

If people are into "adult art", I recommend a visual novel called "Grisaia no Kajitsu".
    There is an anime version (that is for all ages) but it is well, missing some stuff (not only the "hentai" scenes).

I'm still waiting for the two continuations of it (Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no Rakuen) to be translated...

• Official Post

Don't worry too much about it. He have watched Yosuga no Sora which is almost a hentai, he should be fine to navigate on such waters should he desire to.
    Too bad he missed the last arc (last 2 - 4 episodes) of the anime i mentioned above tho, it was the most interesting one to see... haha...