NOT!! This topic can't CLOSED!! (Note by SpwnX: Of course it can, i already did it!)

• NOT CLOSED!! ===> Protest!!

For all user responsed answered inadequately and saying it my "lack of proper communication" is a reality for you, SpwnX, GregoriusT, SirusKing, etc:

Ok, create this meme is very simple, fast and easy, any idiot can do it, but no one can understand what i'm asking!

Exercise of school! ==>

A) Complete the lines missing.

List of Servers admit MODs:
    1) MCPC+
    2) ????????
    3) ???????????
    4) ??????????????
    5) ??????????????
    6) ??????????????????
    7) ?????????????????

The who complete at least 5 receive a 10 in your calification!!

The who complete the 0 lines is a Dunce!!

PD: Iam not understand english, same write and i have the egg for this and not me noob... Idiots... X( Now go out trolls! MinecraftCreeper

• Official Post

Ahem, we were not trolling you. We were just trying to make you understand that you should not use MCPC+. It is easyly possible to make a Multiplayer Server WITHOUT it. That to answer your original Statements on the two old Threads about "having to use MCPC+".

And I know about absolutely NO MOD, which is really fully compatible with MCPC+ without having Problems, because there are not that many, to answer your new Question about "which Mods are compatible with MCPC+?".

• Official Post

Why!?
    You simply can't understand us, thats the problem!

We really did try to help you on the two previous topics, this is enough for me, at least.

Download minecraft_server.jar from minecraft.net and use it to create your server, and DELETE MCPC+.
    If you don't know how to do it, thats not something we can help, as it does NOT regard IC².
    (although we usually help people with any kind of problem, even if they are not related to IC², because they at least understand english and can properly answer us)

• Seriously? You come on here speaking garbled half-English and then get upset when the regulars around here tell you that you have a lack of proper communication. Then you make some retarded random memes and call everyone idiots? How have you not been banned already?

PD: If you am not understand English, then you are shouldn't translate Google and complaining when understand you not people do.

• Official Post

Seriously? You come on here speaking garbled half-English and then get upset when the regulars around here tell you that you have a lack of proper communication. Then you make some retarded random memes and call everyone idiots? How have you not been banned already?

PD: If you am not understand English, then you are shouldn't translate Google and complaining when understand you not people do.

I havent banned him yet because i understand that he simply doesnt know english (he seems to be Spanish, according to .es websites used).
    Also, it is fun to read these stupid things in awhile.

Spanish and portuguese (my native language) are "close" languages, but i don't speak spanish and really don't want to try to further talk.

Edit : 4000 posts, yay.

• Why!?
    You simply can't understand us, thats the problem!

We really did try to help you on the two previous topics, this is enough for me, at least.

Download minecraft_server.jar from minecraft.net and use it to create your server, and DELETE MCPC+.
    If you don't know how to do it, thats not something we can help, as it does NOT regard IC².
    (although we usually help people with any kind of problem, even if they are not related to IC², because they at least understand english and can properly answer us)

Very good! goes step to step! You understood my message! Now this help i reading in other post, but not have the directory \mods and \plugins. This part of help in this posts or the other post not have, not exist.
    Using this post try: [LATEST RELEASE] [MC 1.6] IC2 Experimental
    And not install the minecraftforge:
    "Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile minecraftforge-installer-1.6.4-9.11.1.916.jar"

Check this mal function... The other forges previously installed correctly...

(Rest of people to ignore...)

• All you need is the forge installer, and the server jar file. That's all!

Use the install to server function with the forge installer, and do it to the server jar file. Done!
    Load up your server, wait for the mods file to be created. When its created, Drag-and-drop!

Just a note that he may not understand that and mess up everything and be rude again, which is what i'm expecting.
    He could have asked how to create a server without MCPC+ instead of all the shitty talk before, but whatever. ~SpwnX

• I havent banned him yet because i understand that he simply doesnt know english (he seems to be Spanish, according to .es websites used).
    Also, it is fun to read these stupid things in awhile.

Spanish and portuguese (my native language) are "close" languages, but i don't speak spanish and really don't want to try to further talk.

Edit : 4000 posts, yay.

Apologies, I am new around here and I guess I came on a little strong. It just irks me when people get so demanding. I can struggle through Google Translate, but not when the person using it is blaming the readers for being unable to understand.

• Apologies, I am new around here and I guess I came on a little strong. It just irks me when people get so demanding. I can struggle through Google Translate, but not when the person using it is blaming the readers for being unable to understand.

iam read perfect. I only say where write the english is medium. Now stop of criticize needlessly about of reading, your language not is higher compared with other languages. do not be arrogant.

===========================

Ok, get the minecraft_server.jar, and download minecraftforge for discard the minecraft_server? Only can install and use the minecraft-universal for use the Minecraft+MOD, but and the Plugins??? Not encounter this Jar File. Only seek the CraftBukkit (Minecraft+Plugins) but not have MODs. ?(

i understand what this problem not have suported in this forum, but not have other place what this for resolver this problem, because you have the using the IC2 with Server and Client, and know how to install the complete Minecraft+MOD+Plugins.

• Official Post

Actually, you are the one being arrogant, because we can't understand you properly what you are saying nor what you want. You do not speak, read nor anything related to english.
    That said, the fact you dont speak english is what causes all this problem.

If you have read what we said properly you would have understood that you can not easily create modded servers with plugins and should use a normal server without plugins.
    That way, CraftBukkit, Bukkit, MCPC+ ... are crap.

To create a Modded Minecraft with server plugins you need help from other people, (the ones that work with the server plugins, MCPC+/bukkit forum, not IC² forum)

We only provide proper support to Modded Minecraft on normal servers (NO PLUGINS). Therefore this thread and the other two are pointless.
    Thread Closed, do NOT open a new one if you are still asking for help to create a server WITH plugins, you have been warned.