Hello ladies and gentlemen!
There's an island I will be living on. It will be a continuous thing I will survive on. I only have 34 Mods installed (most of them being add-ons to IC2 and BC3).The picture is attached to the thread.
There's another smaller island I might use instead of this one. The other island size is no more than 1/4 of the island in the image.
Here's what mods I'm using as of now.
*Obsidian Pressure Plates
Now the add-ons:
Viliml's BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover
Advanced Solar Panels
Advanced Machines (AtomicStryker's)
Additional BuildCraft Objects
You can suggest a few more mods that you think I should use, but I do want to stick with mods that are addons to the mods IC2 and BuildCraft mods.
The mods I will NOT use in the LP stating the reasons in the list:
1. GregTech: Changes how the mods run too much. Which I don't like. I have a focus on other addons, and it's also too mainstream. I'm a hipster..lol
2. Forestry: I do love this mod, but it will nerf the BioFuel I plan on using from IC2, and I don't need a crap ton of bees. Not yet.
3. ThaumCraft: I don't need magic to nerf up my worlds! I'm an engineer, not an alchemist.
4. MystCraft: It is tempting, but I don't know if I could use it fully. I might though, just don't ask.
5. Ars Magica: Same reason with ThaumCraft.
6. RedPower: Already have BuildCraft. Won't be necessary.
*NOTE: This list can change.
I will add a download of the map and the Congfig files necessary to explore once I get 60% done on world.
Oh one last thing. The mod must have a link either from 1. IC2 Forum(Here) 2. The Minecraft Forums. That's if you are willing to post a lnik to it.
If you want to see more, keep up with this thread. When I do the recording I will post so on here about it.
Thanks for checking this out!