Posts by retep998

Apparently Hunger Overhaul decided to crap out.

So uh, yeah, this sucks. I'm gonna disable hunger overhaul for now.

:thumbdown: Updated AE and added hunger overhaul, zombie awareness, unlit torches, and mc tweaks.
    Also added links to all the mods in the list so you can get them quicker.

EDIT: Also adding harvestcraft with get all the seeds.

EDIT2: Forgot to upload the new configs. They are up now.

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but whenever I join the server I get kicked after being in game for a couple seconds, since the world is still loading I'm assuming its something in one of the chunks that gets loaded.

All I can tell is that there is an overflow of packets causing a disconnect. It happens even to me, even when I first created the world so there was no user placed stuff whatsoever. I have absolutely no idea what causes it nor do I know how to fix it.

• Added Applied Energistics with increased power usage and no grinder
    • Added Forestry on hardest configs. Backpacks are forbidden.
    • In order to play nice with Forestry's tree breeding, we now use Highlands instead of EBXL, with custom trees disabled, so any tree you find can be used for breeding.
    • Some GregTech/IC2 config changes you shouldn't worry about
    • IC2 was updated as usual.
    • To account for the changes to world generation, the world has been reset.

Block crafting/decrafting is definitely off in the configs, nor are multiple dragon egg siphons allowed.
    I use MCPC+, so I have the finite water fix enabled through that.
    Since you guys insist, I'll change the stack size to 16 during the next update.

Two things. One, is it build anywhere that isn't someone's house or plots? Two, how many people have actually joined so far?

One, yep.
    Two, a couple people tried to connect earlier, but apparently didn't have the right mods, and didn't try again. So right now it is still at zero.

Well, since I had the hosting, and I heard a few people mentioning they want a hardcore GregTech server, here goes. I'll do my best to keep it constantly up to date.

Server Address: mc.ccplz.net:25550

Configs: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30849960/config.7z

Mods:

Rules:

• No griefing, although if you can confirm someone messed with your stuff, then you are free to retaliate. Just try to avoid collateral damage, so no nuking someone's house in the middle of a town with other players.
    • No exploiting bugs or cheating.
    • Speak English only, although beyond that you're free to swear and pull racist jokes and whatnot.
    • I have the final say regarding anything. Remember, this is a dictatorship, not a democracy.
    • If you ask for OP or creative mode, you will be kicked and possibly further punished at my leisure.

For those of you interested in a server with a mod even harder than GregTech: http://mc.ccplz.net/

Hey greg, do you think you could add something which would effectively replace long ass chains of metatileentities?
    Basically what I'm thinking is some sort of stupid block like the casings, where you'd have a chain of them and if a machine on one end ejects an item into it, it flings the item all the way to the other end of the chain.