Posts by Kye_Duo

If these machines are setup so they only process one item, just go up to gold autarchic gates and use the item filter with the item in inventory check. It is the box that appears next to the gate options.
    Then the gates will only pull when it detects those items
    I don't understand your desire to turn the gates on and off, the side determines where it pulls from, not the gate.

Ok thanks!!! This bums me out because this looked like a cool mod to have. I thought it had updated because I saw all the frequent downloads. Thanks for the information. I just wish someone would decide to take control of updating this mod because I really would have enjoyed it. Well... I guess i'll have to suffice with normal Buildcraft engines. Go figure.

But yeah, I agree. The main reason I wanted this mod is because I have SO MUCH EUs on my map and I really wanted to power my Quarries with my abundance of EUs.

there are other power converter mods you can try, but none have the compactness and easy of use like this one, not even powercrystals power converters. His is a multiblock converter and you can't adjust the power output. Thermal expansion has an MJ storage block, but it is limited to a max input/output rate of 100 MJ/t.
    There is also the Universal Electricity mod(s) with the Electric expansion but that too is limited in what it can do.

not updated past 1.4.7
    snyke has stopped modding and many modders think this mod is pointless due to powercrystals power converters and Thermal expansion, not realizing that the elec engines in this mod kick so much butt, especially the adjustable elec engine.

Have you tried Power Converters and Thermal Expansion?

yes, I DO NOT LIKE THEM!!!
    they do not have what I want. I want snykes elec engines, they are superior to anything else out there for my application.
    I have a setup that is used to pull from a series (64) of item duplicators using BC pipes and I need an engine that will pull the same amount of items with no change in speed or amount based on heat level in the engine. and don't tell me to go pickup logistics pipes or use RP2 cause I can't.
    I do not want to pick up a mod with a large number of items for just one part that doesn't work exactly like I want nor is as flexible as the adjustable elec engine.
    I no longer really need the BC-IC2 converters as CJ upped the power gen of his Steam Turbine from 100 EU/t to 200 EU/t making it more efficient to use the steam turbine than 8 industrial steam engines and power converters and ICBM will take EU.
    oh, I'd also want his HV wooden conductive pipe as regular wooden conductive pipe has a limit on how much power it will accept.

This mod was VERY useful in the past, and I used it in every build up to 1.4.7. But being unable to use it past 1.4.7, prompted me to find a replacement. I found PowerCrystals Power Converters, (I actually used the old version of power converters alongside this mod), the updated version, and its the most useful power conversion mod I've found. The author also keeps it updated regularly. Thank you for your work on this mod in the past

this add-on is far more useful than powercrystals, his doesn't add any engines, but pure energy conversion. Which for most things isn't that useful.
    The only other add-on that adds elec motors requires you to cool them with water...which is totally stupid.
    I so want this mod to be updated, even if it is just the elec motors.