Posts by Kye_Duo

I downloaded and installed Industrialcraft 1.115.327 along with several other mods and it crashed
    I tested it by removing Industrialcraft and it did'nt crash obviously showing theres something up with IC2
    The crash report is below along with ForgeModloader-Client-0 log

Forestry has an outdated IC2 API. Forestry just released a newer version with an updated IC2 API, but it requires forge .710

Armored Construction Foam that have more hardness/blast resistance. Way to get is foamed iron bars or iron fences, e.g. it works completely the same as with cables but instead of cables will use iron bars or iron fences as core. It also will be nice if CF sprayer will work with iron bars or iron fences as with wooden scaffolding, e.g. use it's geometry to place foam.

Industrial Dryer/Heat Gun is electric tool that will heat area of CF, not just one, to make it harden faster. It may reduce internal counter of each CF block so it will work not instant like sand. In industrial scale using sand to harden CF is pain.

"That is my Industrial strength hair dryer. And I can't live without it!"
    Sorry. that scene just popped in there. (LOL, crossing my movie quotes, had to.)

probably an easier thing to ask for is an energy backpack that has infinite energy that can only be obtained in creative mode, aka no recipe.
    that would enable all power tools to "not use electricity."

Adjustable electric engine, for a pump? Might use some electric engines, or any MJ producing device which in total makes 10 MJ. :)

even a fully powered slow elec engine produces too much for single pump, 32 EU/t = 12.8 MJ/t, (I'm assuming it uses all 32 EU/t that LV is), but being only powered by a single GEO it gets only 20 EU/t which makes it output 8 MJ/t.

Go to nether, make some magmatic engines and redstone cells and you have an excelent MJ source for those pumps.
    You will get TONS of lava. 10 MJ is nothing compared to 30k EU it can generate. If you use greg's pump it would be around 1-2k EU per block. [Not sure]

or, if you have the transformers mod, one slow elec engine and one geothermal to power it. eventually you could upgrade to an adjustable elec engine to dial in 10MJ/t then add a second geo to provide enough power.

the filler can outpace a turtle if you give it enough power
    the quarry is great for strip mining under the water and the extra stuff can be sent to recyclers for scrap production
    RS engines and Autarchic gates are great for areas where you don't want to have to provide power and can get away with it, plus the RS engines are a cheap early stage way of moving stuff in pipes
    I abuse gates, especially the "has work" option for power from elec and steam engines on my crafting rigs that need power. The gates also make great failsafe steam engine controllers, provided no on mucks with them

I have none of those mods, I actually don't like what G-tech does to some of IC2 enough to want the stuff it adds. AE really only has one new thing that BC doesn't that I want. You've prob never used the Additional pipes add-on. The Teleport pipes are awesome but a touch expensive, two diamond gears for 4 TP pipes. But they cross dimensions and have item, liquid, and energy versions.
    BC makes for a great early start for transporting items by not needing anything super expensive.

I have a setup that can be used to recharge my IC2 stuff by way of enderstorage that uses both RP2 and BC pipes.

I find the transformers add-on superior to RS energy, especially with the adjustable elec engine. 1-819 MJ per tick range. Limited internal storage but that is what an external MFSU bank is for.

No, I will not output all three at once, because somebody could abuse that and I don't like if stuff is abused, if there would be no other way than outputting all three, I wouldn't output anything else than IC2 EU

actually you could have it output three at once but if you make it do that its efficiency is reduced, aka total power output is reduced by the number of different power types, it would reduce the ability to be abused
    1 = 100%
    2 = 50%
    3 = 33%
    of total power, each one would not get 33% but the TOTAL power output would be reduced BEFORE it was shared.

O_O, did you just give us a charge pad with a "built in" power source? that rocks!
    its great for the nether realm, or the twilight forest....prob even work well with Galacticraft.

Pipe!?! Pipe!?! PIPE!?! Seriously!?! Buildcraft is already a deprecated Mod. Pretty much the only unreplaced content it adds is Oil. And Buildcraft has as far as I know Gates for that purpose, no need to attach Computercraft to it.

LOL, BC gates can only tell if there is power flowing, not the level of power.
    I use BC pipes a lot. The quarry is far superior to the IC2 miner and I use the BC pump to pull lava from the nether to power geo gens.
    I have several autocrafting rigs setup to make stuff for me. like Overclocker upgrades, solar arrays, gears, construction foam...etc. I just dump the needed resources in the right chests and they do the rest.