[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Pipe!?! Pipe!?! PIPE!?! Seriously!?! Buildcraft is already a deprecated Mod. Pretty much the only unreplaced content it adds is Oil. And Buildcraft has as far as I know Gates for that purpose, no need to attach Computercraft to it.

LOL, BC gates can only tell if there is power flowing, not the level of power.
    I use BC pipes a lot. The quarry is far superior to the IC2 miner and I use the BC pump to pull lava from the nether to power geo gens.
    I have several autocrafting rigs setup to make stuff for me. like Overclocker upgrades, solar arrays, gears, construction foam...etc. I just dump the needed resources in the right chests and they do the rest.

• Crashing:

• You sure you are using the right version for your MC version? I don't think this mod has been updated to 1.5.1 yet.

• ok, so i moved the zip file to my mods folder in both directories. When I try to connect to my server I get an error pretty much saying the transformers mod does not match or it says some .class files are missing. Any idea how to fix?

• Fixed, and very simplistic. Pull the config file for the transformers mod from the server after starting up and making sure it works, and simply place it in the config folder in the .minecraft config folder. Then enjoy! XD

• Also I have minecraft 1.4.7 and the latest bc and ic builds.

I just tried ver 2.0 and the same thing happens...

that error means the config files don't match. either copy your config files onto the server or the other way....

• Same error. MC 1.5.2, IC 1.115 ( I have no problem with other addons )

• This mod was VERY useful in the past, and I used it in every build up to 1.4.7. But being unable to use it past 1.4.7, prompted me to find a replacement. I found PowerCrystals Power Converters, (I actually used the old version of power converters alongside this mod), the updated version, and its the most useful power conversion mod I've found. The author also keeps it updated regularly. Thank you for your work on this mod in the past

• This mod was VERY useful in the past, and I used it in every build up to 1.4.7. But being unable to use it past 1.4.7, prompted me to find a replacement. I found PowerCrystals Power Converters, (I actually used the old version of power converters alongside this mod), the updated version, and its the most useful power conversion mod I've found. The author also keeps it updated regularly. Thank you for your work on this mod in the past

this add-on is far more useful than powercrystals, his doesn't add any engines, but pure energy conversion. Which for most things isn't that useful.
    The only other add-on that adds elec motors requires you to cool them with water...which is totally stupid.
    I so want this mod to be updated, even if it is just the elec motors.