[GregTech-Classic][1.7.10][Unofficial but approved Port]: For IC2 classic only, first IC2 classic only addon :D , alpha state !

• This is the first alpha version of GregTech Classic, after 1 month of coding with the great help of Greg, we finally managed to make a test version, note this is not a playable version, is very buggy and is only proof of concept of what will come later on.

Content :
    Blast Furnace
    Steel

Future additions :

Known bugs :
    -Blast Furnace doesn't accept power for some reasons
    -GUI has a graphical problem
    -item and block are missing a proper name
    -Item in GUI will be lost after reload of chunk / world

Note future additions will be normally added in order, I will accept any questions and ETA as long as you are not annoying ^^

• Official Post

How is there a compiled version if the source doesn't compile? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I want this to get on Kirara.
    Oh, I also want myself on Kirara. Stupid windows 10.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• And ends up giving me the answers ^^'' but I manage to get it right at least half of the time :D Except when I derp ^^''

• Official Post

And how much we learn too from getting all Greg's cool code snippets like

Code
    Array.asList(OreDictionary.getOreIDs(item[1])).contains(OreDictionary.getOreID("dustCoal")))

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

And how much we learn too from getting all Greg's cool code snippets like

Code
    Array.asList(OreDictionary.getOreIDs(item[1])).contains(OreDictionary.getOreID("dustCoal")))

Better not take that one, I wanted to make it a one-liner so I decided to make it as simple as possible XD

I bet there is some error in it. It should be fixed once I tell him to actually add a Recipe System. ;)

• I've been interested in learning java, but couldn't find a good tutorial and in class all I'm doing for now is C, well turns out all I need to do is start coding a port of GT :p

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• XD hahahaha, well I also did C (#) when I was making a skype bot, and did a bit of java when I tried to implement a block in minecraft and also when I tried codingbat :D

• Better not take that one, I wanted to make it a one-liner so I decided to make it as simple as possible XD

For a one liner with modifing safty its really good... But i agree its slower because you recreate a arraylist which is slow...
    Also Itemstacks do not compare really good.

@Minesasha
    Also a potential Bug. You override every Item after Processing your item. So you can have not have more then 1 Item and if there is already 1 inside it gets deleted...

• Official Post

For a one liner with modifing safty its really good... But i agree its slower because you recreate a arraylist which is slow...

Actually that is faster than comparing all the itemstacks, IF there is more than 1 Stack in the OreDict List.

The Arrays.asList Method has a special case for arraylist making, that increases performance massively.

@Minesasha
    Also a potential Bug. You override every Item after Processing your item. So you can have not have more then 1 Item and if there is already 1 inside it gets deleted...

Pshhht, he should have found out that by himself ;)

That was a joke, I told him that already. I just made it like that for simplicity, so he understands what the code means.

• ^^'' Anyway, anyone willing to walp me on some stuff are more than welcome, I also didn't mentioned but I want to add a bit more stuff than planned, so gonna update it ( namely a Steam generator for IC2 classic with half the efficiency of the railcraft one due to being turbine less, an upgrade expensive one with 100% efficiency and a bit more stuff thingies ), as for nerfs, I will do them as Minetweaker script because it's just so easier :P I also forgot to mention I wanted to ask Jared for Modtweaker support if he has time... So yeah.
    Lastly, I will release other mods that I often use nerfs related to IC2 classic, note you may need more mods than simply IC2 + GT and X mod :P
    in rare cases that is :P I am going to mention it.