Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Kerbal space program is awesome. They released a version that adds a tech tree and research. As I'm a complete noob at docing so I can't really make an orbital research lab I'll just build 1700 ton rockets to launch my entire lab (~150 tons) to space and brings it back after research is done. That thing could probably get the lab to Eve if I'd plan my ascent angles better :D

• Official Post

First C(++) class and i just couldnt run a simply hello world...
    At least i managed after researching on the internet, because the teacher's code just failed, at all.
    C is somewhat close to java, right?

Edit : Could run something to determine if you failed or not depending on your grades.

• Official Post

First C(++) class and i just couldnt run a simply hello world...
    At least i managed after researching on the internet, because the teacher's code just failed, at all.
    C is somewhat close to java, right?

Edit : Could run something to determine if you failed or not depending on your grades.

Java is based off of C and C++ yes.

• Can someone please help...

• C is somewhat close to java, right?

Well, the syntax and most of the basic concepts are somewhat similar. The libraries are obviously very different.

Also, when studying C/C++ I'd suggest to mainly focus on C++ if possible. C is it's subset but C++ teaches you to write better code :)
    Fun fact - it's easier to write non-memory leaking stuff in C++ than in Java :)

• Official Post

Well, lets see what i will learn from these "introduction to computing" classes ... which btw has nothing related to my civil engineer graduation course.

Chocohead, you are doing a good job documenting GT on the community wiki.

• Official Post

Chocohead, you are doing a good job documenting GT on the community wiki.

Still much to do :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Any artists/designers, anyone would be up to make a GregTech Intergalactical Flag ?
    I don't know why, but i would like to see one.

? Made that ages ago for someones KSP flag >.> (just the still image, i just randomly put it into a gif maker thing for the animation effect)

• Kerbal space program is awesome. They released a version that adds a tech tree and research. As I'm a complete noob at docing so I can't really make an orbital research lab I'll just build 1700 ton rockets to launch my entire lab (~150 tons) to space and brings it back after research is done. That thing could probably get the lab to Eve if I'd plan my ascent angles better :D

I agree. That game eats my time for breakfast. BTW, does anybody have a 160*256 gregtech flag png lying around? I'd be more than happy to plant it on the Mün. Or Minmus or Duna.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

I agree. That game eats my time for breakfast. BTW, does anybody have a 160*256 gregtech flag png lying around? I'd be more than happy to plant it on the Mün. Or Minmus or Duna.

Oh you mean the one I made like half a year ago? :3

• Oh you mean the one I made like half a year ago? :3

Lol, didn't even notice your post. Tonight, GregTech Intergalactical shall expand its influence to the KERBALS! They might be able to teach you a bit about explosions, Greg. Your company has woefully few explosives.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Spwnx, Can you revert the GTCWiki page to the original just plain background? I can fix it to make the background blend in i just need the gradient Edit: I feel really embarised now, it isn't a gradient just a light trick ;p a little derpy on the shaders but meh

• Official Post

Guys, i did a thing in creative, and now my armour is a little less effective than normal: