Posts by immibis

Install Java 7 (or 8 ).

Update:

• Fixed rubber tree leaf rendering.
    • Attempted fix for sound-related crashes that I can't reproduce.

Quote from trcx

immibis what are your plans for this? Are you going to be adding some of the new ic2 exp (minor) functionality or is this strictly a port of the old ic2?

Personally I'd love it if the ejector upgrades were ported, and if the circuits could be ore dictionaried with mekanism circuits. Also the request for macerator recipe nei integration would be nice.

Any changes I make would be disliked by someone (Ejector upgrades are OP since they make pipes useless! Circuit ore dictionary is OP because they have different crafting recipes!). The easiest winning move is not to play.

I got this crash when opening the thaumonomicon page on charcoal transmutation (added by GregTech):

Full crash report: http://puu.sh/cTYQR.txt

Update:

• Electric tools (nanosabers, chainsaws, drills, diamond drills) use proper Forge APIs to determine which blocks they are effective against, instead of hard-coding a list of vanilla blocks. (Don't ask me how IC2 ever got away with that)
    • Set preferred tools for most blocks (Also don't ask me how IC2 got away with not doing that). Wow, the Forge system for this is a mess. Most blocks require an iron pickaxe or better.
    • Fixed batpack, lappack and CF-pack textures.
    • CF-packs no longer look identical to batpacks on your character (they're now white).
    • If Minecraft's sound system crashes in a specific place when called from IC2 (see above post), it won't crash the whole game. I don't know why it happened to start with, though.

-Quantum boots jump doens't work.

Works for me. Did you remember to hold Ctrl?

-Some armor textures still buggy(Missing textures).

Lappacks, batpacks and CFpacks are fixed. Were there any other ones?

-Diamond drill works like a wooden/stone pickaxe for blocks from other mods.

Fixed.

-Random crashes,sometimes i try something and it works,later it crash,here an example,i just try to rotate a machine with a wrench and BUM,mr crash appears.

That particular crash will no longer crash the game (but whatever side effects it ha

Version 1.7.10-2:

• Fixed mining laser crash.
    • This version is developed using my Eclipse plugin "MEP Basic Edition" and reobfuscated with BON, so there might be some rare new crashes. (It's happened before with BON)
    • Fixed broken armour textures.
    • Fixed quantum leggings running by themselves. Funny story - looks like some brackets got messed up when decompiling. In English: "IF ((moving on the ground OR moving in water) AND wants to use quantum legs) THEN sprint" turned into "IF (moving on the ground OR (moving in water AND wants to use quantum legs)) THEN sprint"
    • Renamed achievement page to "IC2 Classic"
    • Still didn't add RF support or new-IC2-energy support. Porting addons individually to Classic would probably be more robust than trying to make a bridge between the Experimental API and the Classic API, especially since a lot of addons use items that are only in Experimental (for recipes etc).

59.0.2 is uploaded. Fixed "NoSuchFieldError: defaultVolume" crashes any time you do anything.

Blame IC2 for breaking it the moment I wasn't around.

Does this still happen with the latest version of IC2?

Also, since when does IC2 have a blast furnace? O_o

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: asm error net.minecraft.entity.Entity [V'ELacO0FD2ZUG[V*LBWH$:8:c?4ab;_Db6M`cO.[; dr ;`'E3aKCI[36L7c=F'b]/^c$-#(WaS<#-Gc?%bc[BbG 0 1

Manual obfuscation? (I doubt an obfuscator would change exception messages)

Updated (for 1.7.2):

• Fixed metal blocks.
    • Added ore dictionary support to recipes that were missing it.
    • Removed ore dictionary support in recipes that shouldn't have it.
    • Fixed recipes that use the ore dictionary not working.
    • Fixed armour textures.
    • Registered rubber leaves and saplings in the ore dictionary.
    • Registered reinforced stone and reinforced glass in the ore dictionary.
    • Fixed the names of upgrades.
    • Fixed the names of coffee mugs.
    • All recipes will appear in NEI, because they're normal recipes, not custom recipes (which also had too many bugs).
    • Fixed mining laser range.
    • Chainsaws don't shear blocks any more, because they're FRIKKIN CHAINSAWS HAYO! They can still shear sheep.
    • Fixed scaffolds not responding to block updates.
    • Fixed scaffolds not dropping reinforcements when broken.
    • Fixed nanosabre power-up and attack sounds.
    • Electric jetpacks work up to Y=128, rather than 200. Fuel jetpacks work up to Y=192, rather than 256. I know, I'm literally Greg.

The 1.7.2 version might work in 1.7.10. Anyone want to try it?